SK/Beastlord/Mage .Ini's

Matthinson

Reaction score
Hey guys/gal's.

I read through about 30 pages of the main fourm and i cant find what im looking for. I'm slowly getting into using mq2bot. I Run 2 different crew's at different times.A melee group and a caster group. I got most of my melee group setup to be awesome except my beastlord. I can't figure out how to get him to Slow and cripple mobs without recasting it every 2 seconds on a mob that has it already. I tried adding a check command for it to check npc's debuffs before casting and does not work.

Was wondering if i could get some feedback on this, Or any mq2bot Ini for a beastlord to try to peice and part somthing different that might work? ~ Also is the same for the shammy, he cast's slow every 2 seconds and my check does not work neither. Any suggestions would be helpfull! I appreciate it. Also can yell at me if i'm completely stupid and just missed the stuff in the fourm's

And for the second group I run mages with a chanter and a druid and sk tank... This is somthing 100% new to me. I've level'd up everyone from 1-105 and know the classes pretty well now, Im having a hard time getting them to harvest properly, and for the1 mage i have casting debuffs to do a check and it just spam cast's it. I know its probably somthing SO simple that im missing, but ive spent 3 weeks of screwing up Ui's and having to delete and remake ini's and still cant figure it out.

Any Ini's for mages/chanter/beastlord/sk would be greatly appreciated ! ~ Sorry for the noobness!

Post what your ini for beastlord is so we can take a look