/delay or /timed usage in my events.ini

esadair

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I am trying to "pause" or "delay" the instructions in the below by 8 seconds. I have seen both /delay and /timed used but I am doing something wrong. Below is the line in my INI but neither works. I want the line to load my buff spellset, then wait 8 seconds (while the actual buffs show up), then cast MGB, then the spell, then wait another 8 seconds (for the spell to cast), then load my main spellset.

[hpbuffs]
trigger=#1#hpbuffs#2#
command=/multiline ; /interrupt ; /loadspells Buffs ; /timed 800 or /delay 8s ; /alt act 35 ; /cast "Talisman of the Heroic" spell ; /timed 800 or /delay 8s ; /loadspells Main

any direction and/or input would really be appreciated.

Thanks!

command=/multiline ; /interrupt ; /loadspells Buffs ; /timed 800 ; /alt act 35 ; /timed 810 ;/cast "Talisman of the Heroic" spell ; /timed 1600 ; /loadspells Main

maybe

Reactions: esadair
command=/multiline ; /interrupt ; /loadspells Buffs ; /timed 800 ; /alt act 35 ; /timed 810 ;/cast "Talisman of the Heroic" spell ; /timed 1600 ; /loadspells Main

maybe
[/QUOTE

I will give it a shot! thanks for the advice!

ok, ya, just realized that won't work. the ; after the timed ends that part.

command=/multiline ; /interrupt ; /loadspells Buffs ; /timed 800 /alt act 35 ; /timed 810 /cast "Talisman of the Heroic" spell ; /timed 1600 /loadspells Main