Sing along with Kodi! - Account Warning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodilynn

Master of Orion
Reaction score
Website
www.mmobugs.com
It's time to Sing Along with Kodilynn!​

Ooooooo....

You better not whine!
You better not shout!
You better believe we'll kick your ass out!
Sharing violations abound...

We're making a list
Checking your ip's twice
Gonna find out who's naughty and nice

We know when you've been sharing
We know you're full of shit
You know we're gonna ban your ass
And your gonna have to take it

Ooooooo....

You better not whine!
You better not shout!
You better believe we'll kick your ass out!

What is sharing?
Sharing your account/compile is giving your account information to anyone that isn't you and allowing them to use it to access the premium plugins with our compile.

Is multi-boxing ok?
Absolutely. Hell, we all do it (except those of us that don't play anymore) and we fully encourage anyone in that household to use MQ2 to its full potential.

How do I know if i'm sharing?
You know if you are, and we'll contact you.

What if I get caught?
Assuming you do share your account even with all the warnings we post all over this site, the first confirmed offense you will receive a PM'd warning and an automated password reset. The second offense (yes, we do keep track) will be a 10 day ban and an e-mail issued to your registered e-mail, so make sure it's valid. 3rd offense and you'll be removed from the community.

I can beat you with a proxy!
No, you can't. Sorry.

I travel all over the US so my IP is always changing.
This is perfectly fine. The tracking is somewhat bullshit proof so we can tell if you're full of shit. Lying to us will get you less leeway than being honest with us.

I received an infraction on my account? What should I do?
Contact the Mod or Admin that issued you the infraction. They're the ones doing the tracking, not Fry. Please don't PM Fry, he has enough to do. We have people assigned to doing this for a reason. Fry just directs it to the Mods looking into it. Be courteous if you do contact someone and remember, we can see through bullshit.

This is bullshit!
People with this response to this kind of post are the ones we look at first and most likely end up being guilty. Don't be this person. This goes the same for PM'ing us an explanation right after one of these posts. If we have a problem, we'll contact you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

All we ask is you don't share your MMOBugs account information outside your household. We've left cracking down on sharers alone for around 5 months, but in the last few weeks we have started checking logs again and have issued warnings to over 40 people.

Hopefully this has been a helpful look into the world of sharing and hope everyone has a Happy Holiday season.

Happy Holidays from MMOBugs!

Last edited:
I thought you were Jewish? :)

Kodi layin the smacketh downeth

I love the fuckin song! We should get that on a t-shirt!

I like it better than some fat guy watching me while I'm sleeping, and better yet he's "Coming to town....." oh crap RAPE!! Haha, poor Santa.

Would have been better in audio ...with Kodi singing it, DT rattling the bells and htw humming.....:p

Working on the You-tube video series sing along. Give me time. Also writing the parody to Jingle Bells today.

Can I join in on the fun Kodi?

Sharer's nuts roasting on an open fire
Trying to give mmobugs the hose
If you share the admins will enquirer
You get to see how far their boot goes!

So far deep they may lose some of their toes
what you're doing isn't right
Don't try to pretend like you didn't know
You can't travel to china every night

You and your friend's have to pay
Don't steal and don't be so gay
For the life of me i don't understand why
you consider 10 bucks to be too high

Everyone else here isn't cheap and pays
With this attitude you will never win EQ.
I know its been said, many times and many ways
Hey sharers, fuck you.

Oh shit...I almost forgot the real reason of my reading this post.

Kodi - I regularly play on a computer that has MQ2 loaded on it. I'm sitting behind a firewall that does masquerading IPs, and I'm only using one computer. Sometimes, if my roommates home who doesn't play EQ, I still use MQ2 on my computer, even if they're checking Gmail on theirs. Am I gonna get banned for sharing?

What about when I leave a bazaar mule on and go to the bathroom. My son comes in and explores the bazaar. That's going to get me banned right?

Account sharing must he huge atm. This is the 2nd thread in 2 weeks.

Tis the season of giving:

Sharers NOT giving a rats ass
and Admins giving the above group the boot!

EDIT:

And Alexandra, I have a much better bass/baritone range than kodi..I think I should sing!

What about forum trolling, logged in on a mobile device? I got the Droid and now I can play on teh intranetz @ work. I'm not sharing and I don't know how the works being logged in here. ( o Y o ) ftw

What about forum trolling, logged in on a mobile device? I got the Droid and now I can play on teh intranetz @ work. I'm not sharing and I don't know how the works being logged in here. ( o Y o ) ftw

Sharing constitutes sharing your MQ compile. We track where you log into MQ from, not the forums

I feel obliged to inform you that I've whored my account to over three thousand people over the past week and a half. That is all !

Tis the season of giving:

Sharers NOT giving a rats ass
and Admins giving the above group the boot!

EDIT:

And Alexandra, I have a much better bass/baritone range than kodi..I think I should sing!

DT, YES! I agree, plus Kodi would be cute jingling the bells....;)

At least I can sing in key. In all fairness, Necroman has a better voice than either of us. He should sing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.