Sing along with Kodi! - Account Warning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who needs to sing in key when you have auto-tune!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBb4cjjj1gI"]YouTube- Auto-Tune the News #2: pirates. drugs. gay marriage.[/ame]

Even news anchors who don't know they are singing can sing in key =)

At least I can sing in key. In all fairness, Necroman has a better voice than either of us. He should sing it.

wtf how did i get dragged into this. besides i only croon for you big boy. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Necroman

I work out of town a lot and play from hotels on my laptops...would this seem like I am sharing, after all it will be a different IP address?? Not always in the same town nor the same state even.

I work out of town a lot and play from hotels on my laptops...would this seem like I am sharing, after all it will be a different IP address?? Not always in the same town nor the same state even.

Well if you didnt try and pad your post count and do some searching you would have found that no it isnt. Now, if you have one IP and you log into another IP from across the country in like an hour then yes that is~

Trust us, we know if you are sharing. We can tell the difference between the same person logging in from multiple locations and sharing with friends.

Chas, your other posts say you don't play EQ anymore...and you're selling your account now....16 posts in the last 16 hours...

I shared my info with Chaz Bono, does that actually constitue sharing if its neither a man or a woman, cuz we all know that Roleplay IP's dont count right?
:eek:

When you log in from 7 different cities on 7 different days, that's a road warrior

When you log in from 7 different cities at the same time, that's sharing :p

You wanna share your broccoli, go for it. Otherwise, forget everything your momma taught you about it. Sharing is NOT cool at MMO. That is all!

Status
Not open for further replies.