Shaman & Druid invulnerability exploit

zdozbou

EQ Knowledge King
Reaction score
IMPORTANT: I consider this a HIGH RISK exploit. As such, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. If you can't live with your account being suspended or banned, then stop reading and CLICK HERE.

With that said - this exploit will allow Shaman and Druids to attack, cast, and do anything else they would normally be able to do all while invulnerable.

There are a few things you will need. First, you will need the Preincarnation AA line maxed (2 ranks @ 15 AA per rank). Next you will need the Covenant of Spirit line maxed (2 ranks @ 15 AA per rank). You will also need to visit your personal tribute master and stock up on some tribute points, and make sure "Second Chance" is active. Next, you need to add "Touch of the Divine" to your blocked buffs list.

Activate tribute, buff yourself with the Preincarnation buff, and you are good to go. Melee hits can not kill you now. You will stay at 0% health and will never die to them. The only thing I've found that can kill you is DoT's.

This has already been nerfed on the Test server. I'd expect it to be nerfed on Live this coming week. Don't be stupid with this, don't grief people in open zones. Stick to instances, and even some raids.

Nerfed 12/11/2013:

Preincarnation:
- Slot 1 changed from 'Cast when saved from death: Touch of the Divine I (60% Chance)' to 'Cast when saved from death: Touch of the Divine I (40% Chance)'

How much did you guys get to use it? Using a Druid doing this to round up an entire zone easily, then Mage beaming with silent casting was INSANE!

I had no idea til Zdoz posted it. If I had known earlier it would've saved me time leveling my Ranger for beam pulling (I did it instances). would've been nice to use my Shaman to pull the whole instance.

Glad to see good exploits still get posted once in a while... nice find. Too bad for the nerf, but it was on the way anyway, I'm guessing.

Just curious what people managed to do with this exploit if they are willing to tell?