Server

Wragusa

Lifetimer
Reaction score
What are the odds that someone from mmo bugs is on your server and that you grouped with them. Its kinda creepy if you think about it. you could know someone here then all of the sudden be grouping with them and have no idea who they are hehe.

Wragusa said:
What are the odds that someone from mmo bugs is on your server and that you grouped with them. Its kinda creepy if you think about it. you could know someone here then all of the sudden be grouping with them and have no idea who they are hehe.

I have grouped with Galuvwen a few times. Although I recently quit EQ I am still gonna help fix the offsets, etc.

I've ran into Yoda a time or two, and even had him in my group once.. though it wasn't by choice.

Yea. i would not know if i ran into anyone. because i dont know anyones names.

From what I've gathered, there is a very good chance that at least one other MMOBugs member is in your guild if not more.

Fry.

If you know me, then so what. If your on my server and you have the time lets go smash things together.:D

I know a few on my server, one just sold off his acount on here not too long ago. And if you want to find a few just stand at The Weary traveler.

I really ever only group with myself so I don't ever really run into anyone else unless I decide to or unless I stop using mq2 periodically and decide to group with others heh.

eqisdead