Server choice for a european player

roxduponey

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am thinking about returning to the game (made a break for some RL work and Aion which is nice graphically but not enough PVE for me and i am not a fan of the community), i am thinking about starting from scratch, so i am looking for a server and since you guys are experienced, i would appreciate any advices, my thoughts are on :

Mayong
AB
FV

About Mayong, things must have calmed down since the start. My situation is pretty simple :

Euro player base is not large at all but it seems active now, it's a risk, i know. How is this server going in your opinion and in my case ?

For AB : it s a safe choice, mainly euro population but it s been a long time since i played there so here are my questions :

How does transfers works nowadays ? since i can move some toons from a few different servers
How is the server doing ? Guilds, open raids, general chat, grouping versus soloing, people 's help...
how is the bazaar ?

For FV : The rule of transferreable item is ubber, i love it got a few toons there, but in order to get some achievements done, i need to box a group, and i found out it s very hard for me and must reduce my EQ gfx quality in order to do so. I love the bazaar there even if it was very less active and worrying this summer. Euro player base is almost non existant to rare : /

Thanks you for any advices.

As in the GMs will catch/ban you for jaywalking on that server.

Pretend like Mayong is a corrupt southern town and your going 1mph over the speed limit.

like in u cant warp or /zone anywhere ? : /

i only use those and map and no that much, i dont use scripted mission or afk xp

AB is quite busy and lots of raiding guild. Not much info about grouping, but there are still quite a lot of people on the server, so i guess it would be well.

AB seems to be the only one with active European Guilds. Beside that you would have to go throught guild progression and see one by if they raid on times that work for you.

loads of guilds on AB and lots of sunday and saturday open raids, i just started a fresh on there and its quite fun actually!

though i do only play like 1-3 hours a night im limiting my time so i dont get over addicted again etc.