Scam alert ---- member known as Five

Sure thing kodi, I'll post everything I have when I get home. I'm driving home right now from visiting my fiancé over the weekend. I'll post PM's from the other member, name edited out of course, and I'll post pm that Five sent to VI that shows false info

I've seen the one's VI has, so I just need the others sent to me. Drive safe!

Just got home so I am going to post what I sent to kodi, other members name edited out (I left the name for kodi though and he can verify he has the name)------

Just got home, and I would first like to debunk Five's PM he sent to VI.

I've been communicating with Brano11 on MSN since we've added each other to that messenger. We've ceased PMing here after he notified me on my page while I was away for a bit. I completed the job about 4 days ago and he paid me the other half of the money he owed me. We did it in halves, 150 for starting, 150 for completion, total of $300.00.

I haven't been able to post since I'm not a long-standing member here. So instead of just sitting around to pedal my services, which is what I initially came here to do, I've sent PMs, selling my plat and such, and this was just another one of the deals I've done. While I haven't done others like this besides plat, this is the first problem I've encountered here.

I know he's a lifetime member, but I feel he's trying to use that to gain advantage over someone like me to get his money back for whatever reason. I did deals with him because he seemed honest enough to pay half as a start and trust me with that so it was okay so I've thought. I see it's not now, I don't know how we can really remedy the situation. He can file a Paypal dispute I suppose and they can handle it.

I really have no interest in the show he's putting on, I'll continue to respond and communicate through you and you can relay my messages to him, but as far as talking to him directly on this site with PMs that won't be happening. Mainly because I've just recently IM'd him on MSN and he didn't respond about this situation as I'm writing about it now. So my summary is he's just trying to con money back.

You can take whichever side you please, my subscription is lapsing in a few days anyhow, this would be a good determiner for weather I should renew it, let it go, or get lifetime membership like I was eventually planning since the market place here seems to be really stable. So we'll see I'm sure.

1) He said we used MSN, I have never in my life used MSN messenger, I have only used yahoo and that is not even displayed on the forum. The only people who have my yahoo name is people who I have given it too, and he is not one of them.

2) He says this is the first problem he has had here, well other member (the other member whos PM's I will post later) said he had the same stuff happen to him as well.

3) When was the last time I actively tried to scam somebody since I have been a member of this site, through hundreds of transaction, none.

4) He said I can let paypal handle it, he knows paypal wont give me the money back because it is for virtual goods.

5) He said he "just sent me a message on msn with this message" refer to number 1.

6) His last paragraph makes it sound like he is a scammer threatening that he wont renew.

Finally here is the other PM VI sent to me from Five that I will completely debunk also.

I've contacted him, he has paid me in full. The proof he provided was obviously false. But there's no way anything that I could provide as proof would triumph over his proof considering this is on the internet. You can make fake receipts, Photoshop works wonders as well as text editing.

Like I said earlier, he's a person trying to take his money back and get a fully power-leveled character for the price of free. I would rather not have you involved as well, it wastes your time and mine. And I'm sure you have many other things you do that are more pressing.

That aside, this is all I can provide is what I've said. Brano, atleast to me, seems like a person doing whatever he can to get a freebie. Simple as that pretty much. Any proof that he showed you, aside from personally allowing you to log into his Paypal account I'm sure is false. And if he's willing to do that then I'm sure you'll find my side is the truth and his side is completely unfounded

1) As said in my previous debunking, when have I ever in the hundreds of transactions here at mmobugs, tried to scam somebody?

2) This is my favorite one, he told VI that if he logged into my paypal account he would find the truth and that I am completely lying and I paid him in full. I would like to refer anybody a few posts up where VI posted he confirmed my paypal about only paying the half of 150$ upfront, and no others.

Lastly, below on the PM's from the other member I have. All BOLD stuff are my responses, all UNDERLINED are other member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brano11
Yea he was doing a necro for me, an exact same thing. Once I get into work I'm taking it to the mods. I'll CC you into the PM also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by other member
Quote:
Quote:
Did he ever get back to you?
No he hasn't had. Do you know him?
He was PLing a bard for me, Up until a few days ago he was super responsive. Now nothing, seems like logs in, but doesn't respond to my messages.
Ok thanks man.

This is the message I sent to VI AND other member:

3 Days Ago
Premium Member

Re: Marketplace Issues --- Member name is Five
Quote:
Hey VI,

other member and myself had Five start some powerleveling for us, he "said" he started on mine about a week and a half to 2 weeks ago, and then I think other member started sometime this last week.

Up until a few days ago he was very responsive, now I have sent him 3-4 messages and a visitor message and not 1 response at all. I only paid half of what I owed him for the job so in-case he did try and scam me he didnt have the full price. I paid 150 to him, and we had agreed i would pay the other half when he was finished with the job. I cannot get ahold of him, even though he has been logging into the forums. I am giving this to you in-case something comes from this and needs to be punished.

Let me know what you wanna do.

Did a mod respond back?

This was his last PM to me on Friday.

Report Private Message
Private Message: Re: Marketplace Issues --- Member name is Five

2 Days Ago
Premium Member

Re: Marketplace Issues --- Member name is Five
Quote:
Yea he said since my "deadline" isnt for like another week or so to give him a few more days before they get involved.

Quote:
Quote:
Hey VI,

other member and myself had Five start some powerleveling for us, he "said" he started on mine about a week and a half to 2 weeks ago, and then I think other member started sometime this last week.

Up until a few days ago he was very responsive, now I have sent him 3-4 messages and a visitor message and not 1 response at all. I only paid half of what I owed him for the job so in-case he did try and scam me he didnt have the full price. I paid 150 to him, and we had agreed i would pay the other half when he was finished with the job. I cannot get ahold of him, even though he has been logging into the forums. I am giving this to you in-case something comes from this and needs to be punished.

Let me know what you wanna do.

Did a mod respond back?
I just filed a Paypal dispute, he's unverified so I'm not sure how it'll work out. I should of known better on this one. Oh well, live and learn.

Last edited:
Looks good dude, reviewed what you sent me. Like I said, he doesn't have marketplace access as it is and now it stands he never will unless he ponies up some serious evidence to the contrary which I won't hold my breath for. Good luck in getting your monies back.

I'm driving home right now from visiting my fiancé over the weekend.

Dont text and drive Ass Nugget, your going to kill somebody!!

As for the biased racist pig, or a facist, or a hoodie-hater or some shit as you so lovingly put it, I already closed the algebra thread. Leave that talk there, I won't put up with it here.

Exactly what kind of "talk" is that Kodi? That was not directed at anyone but me, I said "makes ME", so what the fuck is your issue? If you dont like what the fuck Im saying then censor me or fucking ban me but make sense while your doing cuz I dont know what the fuck your getting at with "that kind of talk"?

As for Branos previous "cry-wolf" incidence I dont know about any of them personally so I cant comment. What I do know, is that if I had a choice between supporting a 5 year Lifetime member who actively participates in this community over a dude that just showed up here and his very FIRST post is one defending his "honor" and says his only reason to be here is to "do business" Im going side with the long standing member every time. (unless absolutely, unquestionably proven wrong)

And oh by the way, in that very first post ever, he throws in a thinly veiled threat to not re-sub if he doesnt get his way,

My subscription here lapses in a couple of days and depending on the outcome of this situation and how I'm able to navigate the site and do what I normally do which is business not scams, will effect if I'll renew or not.

Classy.

And as to what Kodi put, yes I have done some stupid stuff, and ill be the first to step up and say I have. I have done stuff with new members that turned out to be issues, and others that just took longer than everybody expected. I like to think that everytime I have an issue im not pm'ing a mod, since the only last one I can remember was the one that happened a few months back where the member was removed.

No hard feelings though, as I have done stupid stuff and take full responsibility on my part, I should have done better research.

You guys are gunna tear each other apart...

Get some fresh air. Smell a flower. But WEAR SUNSCREEN.

Get some fresh air. Smell a flower. But WEAR SUNSCREEN.
LOL, enough about the sunscreen already. I am thinking you might need some! It's about as refreshing as pink taco, brown taco, and assburger!

htw

I don't know if this is beating a dead horse or what but a similar thing happened to me a few years back.I still remember this guys rl name so if you pm me the name of this five person I can rule out some repeat offender.