Scam alert ---- member known as Five

Brano11

I am omg awesome!
Reaction score
Do not do anything with this guy, he is a scammer.

I had posted for a necro and he pm'ed me saying even though he was new, he had done some power levels for other people using an old RaF account he had. He told me it would take a few weeks or the job, which was fine because it was a custom order.

I paid half up front and he said he had started the job. I tried contacting him all week through PM's which went un responded, after this I pm'ed VI. Five has told VI that we have contacted through MSN ( and those that know me, know I have never used MSN) and he even told VI that I paid the other half of the money, which is not true and I can copy and paste PayPal logs if needed.

He told VI his sub was about to lapse, and I was trying to scam him because I was a lifetime member and he wasn't. I'm typing this from my phone so can't post any PM's from VI or Five ATM.

I have a PM from another member who is saying the exact stuff I am, and will let him post if he wants to.

Stay away from the member known as Five, and contact me with any questions.

I am approving this because i'm done dealing with it.

I'm hearing two completely different stories on both sides and have no clue who to believe.

the marketplace is and has always been use at your own risk. If you take a job from any member it is your own responsibility to "feel safe" about it and proceed giving someone money over the internet. We are not here to be your big brother and muscle people for you.

I do what i can to help people stay honest or just help when communication breaks down but i do not have anymore effort to put into this one.

If Five thinks he's wronged with this , please post and argue your side. Provide whatever proof you can and you can get this shit settled here. I'm done helping with this.

Brano says five isn't responding to PM's and hasn't paid five in full because the job isn't done.

Five says that brano has already paid him in full and has had conversations with him recently.

this is me washing my hands of this. Keep it civil or i'll sick Kodi on ya and your both fucked.

Response from the so called "Scammer"

Yeah, honestly, I'm not really even going to look at this thread after this cause I'm pretty much assuming majority of the people here will side with a lifetime member that they know over a noobie like me. I could be wrong but it doesn't really matter on my part.

As far as my side, it's exactly as villageidiot said. You can do dealings with me if you see fit, if not that's fine. My subscription here lapses in a couple of days and depending on the outcome of this situation and how I'm able to navigate the site and do what I normally do which is business not scams, will effect if I'll renew or not. I've PM'd other members as well. There's another person who's apparently with this guy or something cause I can't even contact him who I'm sure will post here with some random comments or whatever.

You can chose to believe him, I have other places I do work, but I've done no such thing. And any so called "proof" this person can provide or the person(s) for that matter, who knows if it's him with another account or not, I'm sure is completely false.

You can edit messages simply because they are text. Anything you screenshot, can be taken into Photoshop and manipulated. It's word for word and judgement of the people onto us.

To keep it short, this thread will remain active, it's your choice if you do a deal with me. When you do do a deal with me, post here and say that it's been positive if it has, and that it was honest, if it was, which it will be.

If you have any scams with me, post here and say you have, which you won't have any so it won't matter. That will be of course operating under the assumption I even log back into the site after 3 days from now with a new subscription. Which I do love this place, the market is great and majority of the people aside from the two that will post here, are friendly. And I've had nothing but good business with them.

I sell characters, power-level and sell plat. And this thread can be used against me or as advertisement for me, so let's find out which. It's the peoples judge, not yours Brano. Post all the false information you wish and all the false text you wish. It won't change anything, the deal is done. Good bye.

Edit: ^^ The fact that Five kept a level head about it speaks more volume to his character, no offense Brano.

The Marketplace is a privilege for members who have established themselves as 'known' to the community. It is completely 'at risk', and while VI and Kkthnx do an excellent job helping police issues as they can, it's certainly not required. If you deal with someone, especially a brand new member via PM's, do NOT expect us to give more than half a shit if you get fucked over. That's your fault for bypassing our semi-safe system by requiring them to be a part of this community first and foremost.

This is a mess of a he said/(s)he said after reading the PM's that will not receive a resolution from us. No one is to say that someone is a scammer or not except the reader. Don't assume one person's opinion holds full weight on either side as it will all be hearsay on both sides of this post.

That all being said, do your homework before you deal with someone and take fucking screenshots people. Your PM proof and logs can be altered and story's tend to lean towards embellishment to victimize the other side. Learn from this cluster fuck and don't repeat it.

Just tossing this in,

Brano gave me his paypal login and i saw only 1 payment of 150.

Although people can have more than 1 paypal account, just saying.

People can judge how they want.

I have given VI info to log into my PayPal account an verify I have not paid the full amount because I have seen no evidence of the toon at all. Admins can also view my private messages and verify that Five has not responded to me. Another member has come to me and said Five isn't responding to him either. I have PM'ed him to tell him to post in this thread also.

Edit to what VI posted: people who have done business with me here can verify I have always used the PayPal Brandon.oconnor@ttu.edu for all of my business.

Admins if you need to, I want you to pull my own PM's and dates so I can "alter" them in anyway.

Last edited:
I have given VI info to log into my PayPal account an verify I have not paid the full amount because I have seen no evidence of the toon at all. Admins can also view my private messages and verify that Five has not responded to me. Another member has come to me and said Five isn't responding to him either. I have PM'ed him to tell him to post in this thread also.

FYI Admin's cannot read PM's

Maybe fry with server access but really not like you are saying.

Dude let you login to his paypal? lol..................................

Ah my misunderstanding then VI, I have had fry read PM's for me before to verify things, so I thought all admins could.

Yeah, honestly, I'm not really even going to look at this thread after this cause I'm pretty much assuming majority of the people here will side with a lifetime member that they know over a noobie like me. I could be wrong but it doesn't really matter on my part.

As far as my side, it's exactly as villageidiot said. You can do dealings with me if you see fit, if not that's fine. My subscription here lapses in a couple of days and depending on the outcome of this situation and how I'm able to navigate the site and do what I normally do which is business not scams, will effect if I'll renew or not. I've PM'd other members as well. There's another person who's apparently with this guy or something cause I can't even contact him who I'm sure will post here with some random comments or whatever.

You can chose to believe him, I have other places I do work, but I've done no such thing. And any so called "proof" this person can provide or the person(s) for that matter, who knows if it's him with another account or not, I'm sure is completely false.

You can edit messages simply because they are text. Anything you screenshot, can be taken into Photoshop and manipulated. It's word for word and judgement of the people onto us.

To keep it short, this thread will remain active, it's your choice if you do a deal with me. When you do do a deal with me, post here and say that it's been positive if it has, and that it was honest, if it was, which it will be.

If you have any scams with me, post here and say you have, which you won't have any so it won't matter. That will be of course operating under the assumption I even log back into the site after 3 days from now with a new subscription. Which I do love this place, the market is great and majority of the people aside from the two that will post here, are friendly. And I've had nothing but good business with them.

I sell characters, power-level and sell plat. And this thread can be used against me or as advertisement for me, so let's find out which. It's the peoples judge, not yours Brano. Post all the false information you wish and all the false text you wish. It won't change anything, the deal is done. Good bye.

I've known Brano for quite some time and hes done services with me, I don't see him lying about something as stupid as this.

Have deals with Brano before, no problems at all.

While clearly this cant be resolved with any kind of "proof beyond resonable doubt" I will say this much...

I DO, in fact, take the word of a Lifetime member, in good standing, with 1,300 some post, who has been a member of this community for five years over that of some dude that just showed up with one post and a sub about to expire in the middle of a deal he is involved in with a member of the site.

I guess in todays terms that makes me a biased racist pig, or a facist, or a hoodie-hater or some shit but I dont give a fuck.

This is why i naver take a dime of money for any service i do befor the job is done or if it is a big job when it is half 1/4 ect done, and the person has seen the account and is happy. Myself i would rather be riped off then have a member question if im rippin them off. With that said ive done work for Brano11 with not problems at all

I've known Brano for quite some time and hes done services with me, I don't see him lying about something as stupid as this.

This.

I don't know Five. But my belief in Brano has nothing to do with him being Lifetime and everything to do with the business we have done in the past. Five, you are new, so you are unknown. You may have an exemplary record in other places. But if you are not a scammer, settle this. Brano, you too. Finish up the necro or drop the order and refund the money. Pretty simple. Making shit up isn't going to win people to your side though. Especially since that kind of stuff can be checked.

I he personally sent a PM to the other member who contacted me a whole back saying Five is doing the same thing with them. No contact what so ever, I asked that member to post in this thread also, I'm still not going to say his name, admins know who it is, and if he wishes to make it public he can.

I he personally sent a PM to the other member who contacted me a whole back saying Five is doing the same thing with them. No contact what so ever, I asked that member to post in this thread also, I'm still not going to say his name, admins know who it is, and if he wishes to make it public he can.

And yet that member hasn't contacted Admins either, so that's another square peg in a round hole. We're not saying anyone is innocent, but he said/(s)he said arguments are neigh impossible to resolve without all the facts.

I'd love to see a screenshot of the completed payment from Five to clear it up, but that's just me. Brano has provided his half of the evidence and it's semi-damming and speaks well to his case.

While clearly this cant be resolved with any kind of "proof beyond resonable doubt" I will say this much...

I DO, in fact, take the word of a Lifetime member, in good standing, with 1,300 some post, who has been a member of this community for five years over that of some dude that just showed up with one post and a sub about to expire in the middle of a deal he is involved in with a member of the site.

I guess in todays terms that makes me a biased racist pig, or a facist, or a hoodie-hater or some shit but I dont give a fuck.

No offense man cuz' I love ya bro, but do you have a filter between your brain and your mouth (or hands in this case, for typing)? While he has been a member he fails to mention the past 5 "marketplace issues" (one of which was indeed a scam and that person was swiftly removed) where he's claimed "scam!" that end up being resolved magically without a post such as this or our intervention. He took services from a new member with no post history or service history, both parties are culpable to blame here if either side is telling the full truth. Yes I'd prefer to believe Brano as he's a long standing member, but stupidity plays a large part in downplaying that believability.

As for the biased racist pig, or a facist, or a hoodie-hater or some shit as you so lovingly put it, I already closed the algebra thread. Leave that talk there, I won't put up with it here.

When I first told VI of this he knew the person, because I sent the pm to him also since he was having the same problem. I have PM's from that person saying he has done charge backs on PayPal to try and reclaim money. He more then likely knew since I was PMing admins about it he didn't have to, and if he decides to post he can make clear why he didn't.

I'm not using this thread as a look at me and respect me because my status thread. I took the risk and figured since we agreed on payment terms and that he was super responsive at first, it was all good. Then it's like he fell off the grid. If people or admins want I can post PM's from the other person and edit the name out.

And yet that member hasn't contacted Admins either, so that's another square peg in a round hole. We're not saying anyone is innocent, but he said/(s)he said arguments are neigh impossible to resolve without all the facts.

I'd love to see a screenshot of the completed payment from Five to clear it up, but that's just me. Brano has provided his half of the evidence and it's semi-damming and speaks well to his case.

No offense man cuz' I love ya bro, but do you have a filter between your brain and your mouth (or hands in this case, for typing)? While he has been a member he fails to mention the past 5 "marketplace issues" where he's claimed "scam!" that end up being resolved magically without a post such as this or our intervention. He took services from a new member with no post history or service history, both parties are culpable to blame here if either side is telling the full truth. Yes I'd prefer to believe Brano as he's a long standing member, but stupidity plays a large part in downplaying that believability.

As for the biased racist pig, or a facist, or a hoodie-hater or some shit as you so lovingly put it, I already closed the algebra thread. Leave that talk there, I won't put up with it here.

When I first told VI of this he knew the person, because I sent the pm to him also since he was having the same problem. I have PM's from that person saying he has done charge backs on PayPal to try and reclaim money. He more then likely knew since I was PMing admins about it he didn't have to, and if he decides to post he can make clear why he didn't.

I'm not using this thread as a look at me and respect me because my status thread. I took the risk and figured since we agreed on payment terms and that he was super responsive at first, it was all good. Then it's like he fell off the grid. If people or admins want I can post PM's from the other person and edit the name out.

More logs/evidence the better, I'd welcome him to send them on as it would help for sure. If you have those PM's, toss them my way please. The more we have to work with (VI's point to begin with) the better and more effectively we can help.

Unfortunately because we had already denied him marketplace access and he did this all through PM's, there's not a lot we can do. I hope you can get your money back if that's the route that needs to be followed. Beyond that though, it just stands as a warning and reminder to not do business with people that aren't authorized to use our marketplace as the risk falls more on you.

Sure thing kodi, I'll post everything I have when I get home. I'm driving home right now from visiting my fiancé over the weekend. I'll post PM's from the other member, name edited out of course, and I'll post pm that Five sent to VI that shows false info