Return to game....so lost

dr00d69

Reaction score
So I played hardcore on the progression servers and after a break I want to start on Zek.

I have a druid and a SK both 75 with raid gear from the werewolf expac, about 1500 AAs each.

I am probably so far behind, I don't know anything about Alaris or anything past WereWoofs xpac.

Where do I start? Can I jump into the Alaris progression as soon as I level?

What is the quickest way to top tier raiding again?

I possibly will have a bard to box too.

Any insight is appreciated. Will start helping people with Modbot again if request.

If anyone plays on Zek and needs a partner or wants to mentor me let me know.

The current hot zoneas are;-

Level 75:

Direwind Cliffs

Level 80:

Ashengate

Level 85:

Korascian Warrens
Feerott, the Dream

I came back about 3 months ago after a 2 year break and had to buy armour from Bazaar before i could tank in The Feerott.

Your prioroty is getting that Sk geared up to tank. Merc healer should do (along with some splash heals from the druid) but if you wanna have a bot group you need to sort out your dps.

If your botting the entire group, i recommend going for caster dps as they are easier to gear and can gate, coh, fd pull etc (Wiz, Mag and Nec) and also look less "mechanical" as they don`t need to stick to mobs when killing using macros.

Personally i`d drop the druid for either an enc or a shaman.

You have lots of choices but the SK needs geared to the highest possible purchasable bazaar gear before thinking on step 2.

Last edited:
If you level up and get passably geared, the only real raiding guild on Zek has been Pandemonium for a while now. They're hard-up (Zek is a ghost town), so if you can prove you're not an alt of some asshole they kicked out a few months ago, they'll let you app. Find a good sponsor (will have to be someone who's a full member in your main class) and show up to raids regularly and you'll get full member. There's usually plenty of rot loot for apps.

From what I'm reading Zek seems entirely dead....is it worth it to level up there?

I am orginally from TZ so I remember PDM...xteaming bastards, lol!

My toons on currently on Xegony. So not sure what I'm going to do. I don't really want to play an empty server.

Zek is fine if you're with PDM at the level cap. At lower levels without a guild, it can get a little lonely. And there's usually a rotating cast of smaller guilds that PDM PvPs with. Recently there was one called <Mindsets a Threat> or something like that. I don't know if they're still around. I only log in occasionally to see how old friends are doing.