Request: Live/Emu parity in EQBC plugin

Bearcub

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Hi HTW :p

Can we add to your list (I'm sure it's a big list) bringing parity of command set to the EQBC plugin we use on emu? It's currently missing some things that would be super useful. Specifically /bcg since I find it would be a lot more useful than maintaining different channels for different groups.

eg:

/bcg
/bcga
/bzc
/bzca

I also updated and pushed MQ2NetBots, so it has latest code (including where the /bcz and /bcza are part of that one). Don't forget to load and enable netbots (and of course, have eqbc connected) in order to use all commands.

Updated files:
MQ2EQBCS.exe
MQ2EQBC.dll
MQ2NetBots.dll

FYI: MQ2Stealth will probably show updated, go ahead and update it. I didn't change any code in it, but the sha1sum didn't match, so I pushed it anyway.

htw

Downloaded the new files.
EQBC.exe now throwing error when attempting to run.

SXS error. Did you release your debug build instead of release build?

Viewing the actual Application log error in Event Viewer...
Activation context generation failed for "C:\Users\mbreault\Desktop\MacroQuest2UF\EQBCS.exe". Dependent Assembly Microsoft.VC90.DebugCRT,processorArchitecture="x86",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",type="win32",version="9.0.21022.8" could not be found. Please use sxstrace.exe for detailed diagnosis.

:)

Attachments

• error_output.png
    error_output.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I notice your popup says "EQBCS.exe". We don't have that in our distro for UF, so can you delete it, and run MQ2EQBCS.exe instead please?

Thanks.

htw

Wow total /facepalm.
Good catch. I had just always been running EQBC.exe from like eons ago.

So this works with /bcg and /bcga , but the zone doesnt work at all, even with netbots loaded. Not a big deal though.

Thanks HTW!

Netbots has to be on also, did you do that?

/netbots on
/netbots grab=on
/netbots send=on

Ah didn't know about turning netbots on (never used it in any of my macros) with the grab and send flags. Works now.

You are the best HTW.