Recommendation for Naggy.

I'll give information on how to box this if someone has:

a. a good posting count/reputation on here (ironic considering I have seven posts .. )
b. has something of equal or better value in trade
c. sends me a pm

ill do naggy raid on xegony you can loot both items. only doing it for 1 person and its whoever offers the most plat so pm me.

Anyone doing this on Drinal?
I can use a couple items.
Really want the vox shield, but naggy's cloak would be nice.

raid items being nerfed to be lesser then tower loot.

naggy and vox

I don't know if this will be helpful or not (I haven't tested it, I'm mayong) but I'll mention it anyway. This is how I used to do the camp, when CoF was drueled over.

Naggy: Camp should be in the room before you enter his area, pull to that room. Casters use the walls to block ae's. Call the ae's out when the land.

Vox: pull to zone in, drain mana and prey it doesn't gate.

The big bodies tend to move thru the walls better if you strafe side to side. It will take awhile though. Usually the giants will get to you before the dragon, so use that.

I don't know how it is in the mission but you had to be under the mob to cast on it.

Just saw the nerfed lewt post, plus the 12 toon lockout thing... .. that sucks... its not even going to be a hotfix.. they are just adding it in with the next update in october.. so we get tower equiv lewts till october.. then the only tower lewtz we will get are the ones from tower :( lol.

deffinatly gonna check this stuff out on the test server when its up.

Big bummer on the nerf, if next expansion can't surpass this stuff then wtf?

More info on nerf

Just saw the nerfed lewt post, plus the 12 toon lockout thing... .. that sucks... its not even going to be a hotfix.. they are just adding it in with the next update in october.. so we get tower equiv lewts till october.. then the only tower lewtz we will get are the ones from tower :( lol.

deffinatly gonna check this stuff out on the test server when its up.

Anyone have a link for this post?

Forum feedback

Thanks for the link, but jeez louise....I thought we had drama in our forums here at times, but this tame compared to the crap on the SOE site. They're posting faster than I can read it.

I suspect I'll continue working these for a bit, with the intention of upgrading some specific weapons and a few items for my team....enough that I can go finish the last little bit of T5 SoD a bit more easily. And saving all gear till after the nerf dust settles!

sigh 2hander is so beautiful hope it doesn't get too shitty after nerf

Yea, I just read what has been said, hit refresh, and pretty much never have to wait for new posts =P

For those who haven't read much, they're saying that the gear from MMs are better than what is going to be obtainable at the top end of group-gear in UF expansion, so the plan is to tune it down to whatever they think is *appropriate*, which is suspected to be comparable to T5 gear, give or take. So if you deleted any gear that you upgraded, ready your petition pistol!

The fact that this gear is better than top group gear in UF is leaving people pondering about UF and if it'll be even worth it, as it's appearing to not be much of an upgrade from T5.

Amazing thing is they're going to nerf even stuff already in the possession of players. So anyone who's spent HOURS AND HOURS pharming this stuff is going to take a big hit.

Which is not very fair. This isn't a case of rolling back gains from an exploit.

EQ devs have an incredible capacity to do whatever works best to drive players OUT of this game.

I'm just surprised group gear won't come close to those chump stats for the next few expansions, supposedly.

Amazing, as IB11 said, this shit is going to result in an avalanche of petitions from people who have deleted items that the classic loots were upgrades to, but now won't be. High five, SOE!

P.S., I like how these idiots nerf the items because they overpowered them, but still haven't figured out how broken/exploitable these raids are.

Yesterday I had just finished Vox with 4 and was starting Naggy when a GM pop'd in and sat right behind OMM on the table. Shortly after that another GM pop'd in zone (pok) and started BS'n around. The GM said he was "watching people in their travels". They were in zone for about 2 hours and then left.

What, you mean people won't be able to 3 box 950hp loot anymore? Omg, I never saw that coming!

then they should fix the mechanics instead of nerf'ing the items

steve

There were about 100 people in PoK, mostly in and around the room with OMM. Imo, they shouldnt nerf the items that people have already earned, they should fix it to where it takes more points for the better gear and make the points harder to get.