Recommendation for Naggy.

Sommone hook me up with a 3-4 box strat.. PM me and we can work out a compensation for the infoz

If people open post it it'll be nerfed in a day. Let me say this a few times:

**** THERE ARE GM'S IN THIS THREAD ****
**** THERE ARE GM'S IN THIS THREAD ******** THERE ARE GM'S IN THIS THREAD ******** THERE ARE GM'S IN THIS THREAD ******** THERE ARE GM'S IN THIS THREAD ******** THERE ARE GM'S IN THIS THREAD ******** THERE ARE GM'S IN THIS THREAD ******** THERE ARE GM'S IN THIS THREAD ******** THERE ARE GM'S IN THIS THREAD ******** THERE ARE GM'S IN THIS THREAD ******** THERE ARE GM'S IN THIS THREAD ******** THERE ARE GM'S IN THIS THREAD ******** THERE ARE GM'S IN THIS THREAD ******** THERE ARE GM'S IN THIS THREAD ******** THERE ARE GM'S IN THIS THREAD ******** THERE ARE GM'S IN THIS THREAD ******** THERE ARE GM'S IN THIS THREAD ******** THERE ARE GM'S IN THIS THREAD ******** THERE ARE GM'S IN THIS THREAD ****

yeah seriously, lets not talk openly. DO PMS if you must share.

Looking for the strat as well, or a bigggg clue. Have six boxes if that helps.

ahh but who is the gm? would they go as far as maybe pming me to ask for info? i dont have all the old members memorized here... I dont know who to trust :(

its most likely going to get nerfed either way and or sooner or later. this is something that needs to stay in lifetime. while im not saying a gm couldnt purchase lifetime, just to see; itd still be safer their imo. dont share with anyone you don't know, plain and simple.

/agree CJ.. my lips are sealed... but is there anyway to transfer brews... got a bunch on alts and hoping theres some sort of bug around it

Naggy

Well i am not a Gm I am just looking for some input on how to do tthis before they change it if anyone would send me a pm on the strat If not will keep trying to ask since this is what this section is for

Hey GMs reading this thread....can you tell me how I can 3 or 4 box this? You of all people should know this, I mean, you are probably watching this like a hawk anyways!

Yea, it was what the section is for lucky.. but there is also a lifetime section.. which is less likely to be tainted by the gms who like to ruin our fun... plus... from what I understand at least... low "meaningful" post count members...well. its kinda fishy.. its to bad we cant get an (I AM NOT A GM) security star. verified by... ehh. ya know.. somebody that counts. lol then we would know who we can share with without getting everything nerfed as soon as it gets passed around.

I find it highly unlikely a GM has a lifetime membership, given how effective keeping something to the Lifetime members seems to be as far as keeping the cat in the bag goes.

Good stuff like the strats for this mission are always coming around semi-regularly. If you want folks on the boards to trust you implicitly and PM you at your request with info that's pretty tightly-kept, then you should just start posting here occasionally. It's a healthy board with plenty of threads across areas of interest (not just limited to EQ) to post on.

The more people know you, the more they'll share.

That makes sense. ill have to do that. I cant afford lifetime. ill be lucky if i can renew every month just on premium.

That makes sense. ill have to do that. I cant afford lifetime. ill be lucky if i can renew every month just on premium.

Not to point out the obvious, but the longer the premium subscription you buy, the cheaper it is on a month to month basis.

It's not hard to get to know people here or to get friendly with the community. I generally feel pretty welcomed here, I get helped out whenever I ask a legitimate question, and I've only posted consistently for the past few months.

I also want to stress that it's a lot easier than you'd think to acquire a basic expertise for MQ stuff by using the wiki and the forum search function. Like anything else worth knowing, you do need to take some time and use your brain to figure out how to use and tweak everything this site offers, but purely by virtue of trying to make things work for yourself you'll acquire the kind of working knowledge of the software that will allow you to answer other members' questions in a knowledgeable way. And that kind of advice is always in demand, and therefore always appreciated.

So far I havnt been a fan of anything other than /fade... /succor... /warp... and the map... those are my favorite features... if anyone wants strats with those features im there for you!! lol. Hey does anyone have a nintendo DS? I just learned about the little flash card you can use to download and play like... all of the games off of just that. thats way better than 35 bucks a game lol.

So far I havnt been a fan of anything other than /fade... /succor... /warp... and the map... those are my favorite features... if anyone wants strats with those features im there for you!! lol.

If you don't box then you might stop there. Most of the more involved plug-ins are designed to do the heavy lifting if you run two or more boxes by automating key features of one of the other box's play. That's where the real value and potential of the plug-ins emerge. Think about how much more efficiently you could knock out essence farming, etc. if you could run boxes without constantly switching back and forth.

Which provides a perfect spot to re-rail the thread: this would definitely help you with Naggy if you're having trouble boxing it right now.

I guess that would be pretty helpful.
I usually just set up hot buttons... just about everything can be done with /target *myname* /cast *heal my ass now* /assist main /alt activate ... etc...
so with melee i make an all in one assist button for key 1 hybrids i throw in a cast... say if im on the ranger i can throw out a hate spell so my squishy casters down eat it... on my monk ill throw in an alt activate for calnins and stunning kick... heals... etc. bla bla bla... keeps me from being bored atelast lol. so my key combo is pull first mob....press 1..alt+tab.. press 1.. alt tab. over and over... rinse and repeat. lol.

Help

there has to be someone on the site that is willing to give me a few hints at least boxing this stupid naggy raid 17 hours and still wipeing please someone give me a hint

if anyone on the ct server wants to hook up and do the raids let me know... ive been doing the group missions which are kinda boring with 4 boxing but the raids would be nice to accomplish.... loot wise, hit me up if your on ct and want another 4 toons to add in