Recommendation for Naggy.

ya i thot it was a great way for people without time to raid to get good loot. It was nice pvping against the top end ppl and destroying them because they didnt have 15k more hp than me..

Sorry for the delay; I got back to a few people that PM'd me requesting info on boxing these. Hopefully, it is still helpful in light of these nerfs.

MM,

I was doing naggy with 5 people. 3 sk's 2 cleric. i have an idea that i THINK will work, im not into coding or hacks, well im into hacks but not making them, ANYway, here it is.

Have 3 nukers, wizard,mage,druid, or what ever. /zwarp 2000, and far cast. now i dont even know if there is such thing as a farcast. but if there is that would be the next fast way to do MMs. i 3 boxed one with wizzy,mage,and chanter. AE charmed all mobs around my named. and nuked the shit out of them. its handy to have a cleric with you if you can. but if that Zwarp works... back to Brews and levels and plat. =)

lol its easy still, takes only 10-20min/mission 6boxin it. jus get ench/wiz/dru/mag/sk/war warp to taskupdate mob make a doevent to make rest of your grp warp to u assist cast nuke x2 each, auto victory ! make sure to make a mass /succor command too