Question Reclaiming Old EQ Account

Booges

Macro Master
Reaction score
So I recently decided to check out EQ again after discovering it's free to play. I found out that there's a good chance my old account from 10 years ago is still around and I've been making progress with the Daybreak Support staff through help tickets. I believe I've managed to correctly guess my old username, but 50/50 on the email address I used. However, I definitely keep getting stuck on "Last 4 of original Credit Card" and such that I'd have simply no idea of because it was 10 years ago!

I wanted to know if anyone has dealt with this and if you have any tips for how you managed to reclaim your account when you came back to EQ. Let me know, otherwise I'll keep at it!

You are probably better of just making a new account and buying a Heroic character $35 or getting a toon Power Leveled (cheapest price seems to be $55 for level 1 to 105 PL), the gear from 10 years ago won't serve you at all in EQ today.

Or you could do a mix buy a heroic, play a bit see how you like EQ, then get powerleveled from 85 to 105 so you have some sort of gear and AA's to start out with.

I'm glad you mentioned that because not fully processing the payment scheme, I had thought 500 DB = $15 and therefore a Heroic would cost a good chunk of change. I'd really like to get my account back because there's a bit of nostalgia there, but I'll consider these options as well. Thank you!

your banks will have access to your old credit card numbers

I'm glad you mentioned that because not fully processing the payment scheme, I had thought 500 DB = $15 and therefore a Heroic would cost a good chunk of change. I'd really like to get my account back because there's a bit of nostalgia there, but I'll consider these options as well. Thank you!

Also keep in mind Christmas is just around the corner, and they'll most likely have a sale on Heroics or marketplace items at probably 50% off. So if you can wait 3 weeks, you'll run into a sale on their marketplace.