Ran into another six-boxer

Chuckles

Random lurker
Reaction score
What are the odds he's not an mq-er? Always awkward chatting with people about boxing and not being sure if they're on the level.

If you're on this forum and hit me up earlier today about PoWar, shoot me a message.

I saw you on the Manhattan-bound Brooklyn Q train.

I was wearing a blue-striped t-shirt and a pair of maroon pants. You were wearing a vintage red skirt and a smart white blouse. We both wore glasses.

You were the most badass person at that Violent J party.

If you read this, hit me up.

you can be sure , probably could tell you were in the same closet.
anyway were you guys in kata ?
Hmm probably taking about the time sink POW takes . Im guessing whoever it was will never post but hopefully send you a PM. GOOD LUCK

I could tell if a six-boxer was MQing inside of 6 minutes.

Of course, it takes one to know one. ;)

Back when i used to play, i could typically identify what macro people were using if it was one of the mainstream ones. Then i would fuck with them a little about it. tell them how they can improve their settings, etc. But i didnt really care if someone knew i was mq2ing because i was constantly looking for an excuse to not play eq.

Back when i used to play, i could typically identify what macro people were using if it was one of the mainstream ones. Then i would fuck with them a little about it. tell them how they can improve their settings, etc. But i didnt really care if someone knew i was mq2ing because i was constantly looking for an excuse to not play eq.

Glad I'm not the only one.

LF more boxers on FV, trying to get abunch of us together to raid things.

Nice idea but reminds me too much of the famous Apalachin Meeting in 1957 where over 100 Mafia bosses and their henchmen met in a small upstate New York town. The excess number of fancy cars with NYC plates led the local cops to contact the feds who raided the meeting and arrested dozens of Mafia dons. This event basically led to the first public acknowledgement, despite Hoover's denials, that the Mafia as an organized crime organization, existed.

See the analogy? LOL :eek:

dictrac2.jpg

I saw you on the Manhattan-bound Brooklyn Q train.

I was wearing a blue-striped t-shirt and a pair of maroon pants. You were wearing a vintage red skirt and a smart white blouse. We both wore glasses.

You were the most badass person at that Violent J party.

If you read this, hit me up.

That made me LOL, Thanks!!!