R-Tards at work...

htw

Developer
Reaction score
You know the type - not stupid really, in fact, quite intelligent and capable - just lazy and don't give a f*** attitude. Work-week is over for a couple days, and this guy had me singing this at least 50 times over the past few days. I had to use the distraction, or I was going to put a cap in his ass.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTT2LEyjdC4"]Some Beach![/ame]

Last edited:
That sucks. Hate those types, but the beauty of my position before I retired, I'd send those fucks out to pull weeds from the dikes, pick up trash and de-rust 30 yr old shit with 6 inch steel wire brushes.

They start to care more.

This hit the spot,

You know what I hate, the email hand - off, they think that if they ask enough questions and send the email back enough times, that you'll own it. And then if the shit hits the fan, they can say well blah blah never answered me, hell yeah I answered 100 times, these ridiculous questions don't stop.

I had one this week, I sent a damn report to the Sales lady several times and she sends me this crazy email about the client needing X, Y and Z, XYZ were in the report, fact is she didn't spend 3 minutes opening it up.

So her Director pipes in, yadda yadda, this is a key client, we really need to get this resolved, my response, it was resolved 3 weeks ago, look at the report that was sent, everything your lazy ass Sales rep is asking for is in the original report I sent, lazy SOBs

ok /rant off, but yeah I'm with the htw ;)

Last edited:
I get that ALL the time with people at my job. And you know when they don't want to do the work when they CALL you in reply to your e-mail instead of putting it in writing.

Had same thing as you, Alexandra. Had to send something over to have it corrected, and ass-tard lazy woman sends back that we can't do it because it is missing this information. 5 e-mails...FIVE E-MAILS...exchanged telling her it was in the very first e-mail.

You know the type - not stupid really, in fact, quite intelligent and capable - just lazy and don't give a f*** attitude. Work-week is over for a couple days, and this guy had me singing this at least 50 times over the past few days.

Can't stand these schmucks - luckily I have the ability to manage them out of the company if they report to me, unfortunately if they are my peers I have to take the same approach as you. My song is a bit different.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPWHfrU3PSQ]The I-95 "Asshole" Song **With Lyrics** - YouTube[/ame]

I use a simple yet so far pretty effective tactic with these people. If it seems like they are going to start e-mail tag or some other lame shit and not get things done, I CC the manager responsible for that project. Amazing how quickly things start to happen. I just have to make sure I reiterate everything that has happened and needs to happen on their end, and I don't usually get any more emails from them other than results.
I hate office politics.

i feel the same way about my wife she is a fucking r-tard. Never listens, knows everything, and yells at me when she cant figure it out for not helping. At least you get to go home after work.

i feel the same way about my wife she is a fucking r-tard. Never listens, knows everything, and yells at me when she cant figure it out for not helping. At least you get to go home after work.

With that attitude, it is a wonder you are even married... :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkm1i2o6Ri8]I'm your Huckleberry - YouTube[/ame]

Great movie

Everyone who has posted here has to work in the same organization as I do. I cannot live with the thought that it's like this everywhere!

I get that ALL the time with people at my job. And you know when they don't want to do the work when they CALL you in reply to your e-mail instead of putting it in writing.

Our Legal department did this to me yesterday! So I turn the tables on that Lawyer! I put what he said in writing to the email trail and told him to let me know if I misquoted him!
It was a HUGE decision that I was not about to make myself...