Question on PL strats

Yea Jim is right, Chords of Dissonance is (-100) resist check, it hits well above the range it should for the level of spell.. plus its mana free.

Depending on how lazy I am, I either use the bard method or the Oil of Fennin Ro method.. They both work well, especially with a shaman and dropping a Malo totem.

I used to use the Oil of Fennin Ro method, but without the shaman totem the spell didn't hit reliably enough when i was using it against mobs that were more than 5 or 6 levels higher than my pl'ee.

The bard method seems reasonable if you have the account to double up. Does having 2 people sucking up the exp slow it down at all?

I used to use the Oil of Fennin Ro method, but without the shaman totem the spell didn't hit reliably enough when i was using it against mobs that were more than 5 or 6 levels higher than my pl'ee.

The bard method seems reasonable if you have the account to double up. Does having 2 people sucking up the exp slow it down at all?

You may lose pure exp, but you make it to lvl 65 faster. Nice thing is most of the time I could find someone wanting a bard and just charge them 25$ for getting them to 55 or 60.

3 words -- Holgresh Mojo Stick.

They come in 4 varieties, but two cast pbae -- fireflux and cast force.

Despite being only Wiz/Mag equipable, they can be clicked from inventory by any class from level 1.

Despite being only Wiz/Mag equipable, they can be clicked from inventory by any class from level 1.

Unresistable? If not, not interested!

Not unresistable, but two shots usually is enough to hit all mobs. Easily farmed or purchased cheaply in bazaar. No lag in waiting to hit all mobs like other methods, and no need to group with other characters in order to use their AE.

Unresistable? If not, not interested!

Is there another clicky (Wiz only) that fires of a pbae (I think instant cast?) I looking for one but I can't find my notes I made at the time I saw another Wiz with one.

Didn't mean to hijack the thread but I thought this was easier than bustin' out a new one. ))

Respectfully,
militarebear

Is it worth shrouding down to get aa's and if so how low and or what lvl? H ave not had much time to play work over load so any advice would be great thanx.

Throw away bard

are better 3 words. You need to take a few hours out of your time to farm them in order to go from 17-55. Unless you are lucky enough to have 15-20 in bazaar.

Not worth the time.

Is it worth shrouding down to get aa's and if so how low and or what lvl? H ave not had much time to play work over load so any advice would be great thanx.

Not really, that was nerfed long ago.

disregard

Last edited: