Question on MQ2Melee for Ranger

Cbass

Reaction score
So I finally got a decent bow last night and want to use it the same way MQ2melee worked where I just /assist and it auto attacks and kicks and stuff.

Any have a quick explanation of how I just hit /assist and then it fires arrow after arrow with only pushing button once? I am sure it is easy I just cant figure it out after reading the WIKI

Do I have to disable stuff or what?

Last edited:
So I finally got a decent bow last night and want to use it the same way MQ2melee worked where I just /assist and it auto attacks and kicks and stuff.

Any have a quick explanation of how I just hit /assist and then it fires arrow after arrow with only pushing button once? I am sure it is easy I just cant figure it out after reading the WIKI

You can use MQ2bot and it will do all the firing for you.......MQ2Bot - MMOBugs Wiki

you can set up manually to

/autofire on
Line2=/pause 6, /disc Pureshot discipline Rk. III
Line3=/pause 9, /cast 5 < Anticipated Shots >
Line4=/pause 9, /cast 11 < Cyclone of Arrows >
Line5=/pause 9, /cast 10 < Arrowrain >

You can use MQ2bot and it will do all the firing for you.......MQ2Bot - MMOBugs Wiki

you can set up manually to

/autofire on
Line2=/pause 6, /disc Pureshot discipline Rk. III
Line3=/pause 9, /cast 5 < Anticipated Shots >
Line4=/pause 9, /cast 11 < Cyclone of Arrows >
Line5=/pause 9, /cast 10 < Arrowrain >

I should have said, I am on TLP and at this point I don't use any disciplines or anything. Just straight bow and arrow.

So is it possible with specific commands to use MQ2Melee for every fight even if I am bow only? I just hit one key and it makes the toon get to a specific distance (like /stick 25 or something) from the target so it can be back far enough to use bow and then just fires constantly until mob dead... then next mob comes, I hit same button and rinse repeat. This possible with MQ2Melee?

Last edited: