PURE AutoPull Macro

liaohowie

Reaction score
Hi all,
Finally! i make a 99% perfect autopull macro.

Good Point :=================
1. puller will go back to spot after pull or no target.
2. pull is the only job for puller . no more check corpse. (it really waste time ! i want exp only !)
3. auto /hidecorpse all . keep ur pc work smoothly. won't be lag when u make a corpse sea.
4. Debug a lot ! no more target corpse and attack ! no more stop work after few hours !

Bad Point:====================
1. puller will keep moving forward & backward when attack Big NPC !(like giant).
2. u need to use this macro in a open area. wall or door will block the pulling job.

How to use it ?
Pls type /mac autopull 140
The 140 is pulling range. u can change the number whatever u like.

Feel free to feedback . i will correct it asap~~! I also need someone to correct the bad point .

thank u all and wish u all can enjoy my macro !

B/R
liaohowie

Attachments

• autopull.mac
    11.2 KB · Views: 582
Thanks for sharing!!!!!! It's always nice to see people sharing.

Just wanted to say thanks to the original creators of this macro! They deserve most of the credit for this but apprecite your editing of it. Always nice to have different version of these.

Aye thank you very much, im always to lazy to edit pull macs.

the edits youve done seem awesome!

Krugerr

I'm with VI and Kru, thanks for sharing. The more people that share like this and other the more great work is released.

just tried this out. The mob started to flee and the mac let it run off a certain amount and then stayed a little ways outside of melee range just following it around. :(

Happened to me also. The toon would just stay inside the range and watch the mob run off until he got to far out of agro range.

humm.... because i have a rng and rng will always snare .
what class do u ues and which zone ?

was using a warrior and then used a monk. same with both.

imo box a dps melee alt and use the auto assist macro, he'll finish em off ftw

yep , pls use my auto assist to finish them lol~

i have new auto asist macro.
pls use it :)
new funtion is /hidecorpse all. ^_^

Attachments

• assist.mac
    4.8 KB · Views: 140
i was useing a warrior also, what does this autoassist macro do?

my assist mac will
1. auto assist anyone if u set up
i always use like that :( make a hotkey)
/mac assist liaohowie 95
/melee stickrange=60

this micro will auto assist liaohowie when target is 95% hp.
in order to avoid box run too far , u need to set up stickrange within 60 . u can change to 100 or 80 of course.

Does it do an auto attack also? Or is that manually.

Since "your" autoassist macro was originally created by Hardone , lets not forget to say thanks to him also! Thanks hardone for making this macro! It works great!

Last edited:
How does spell casting work with this? Does it just cast every spell you have memmed or is there a .ini to edit?

As others have said too, please give credit to the people that originally built the macro, you would want the same credit for all of your hard work too.

Thanks!

How does spell casting work with this? Does it just cast every spell you have memmed or is there a .ini to edit?

As others have said too, please give credit to the people that originally built the macro, you would want the same credit for all of your hard work too.

Thanks!

lmao... release a macro and then you start having to solve peoples problems... a tough road indeed.

Thanks!

Use mq2melee to cast spells.... the holyflags. I'll post an example of my ranger. Can be setup for any toon really.

Snare can be setup easily with the "stunning" feature of Mq2melee....
Read up on the holyflag thread for more examples or post for help. This is just the route I take on spellcasting for automated toons. Work good last long time.

Code:
stun0=219
stun1=19174
stunning=30

That is a nuke and the ranger's AA Entrap.

These are for nukes and other AA's.

Code:
holyflag0=1
holyflag1=1
holyflag10=1
holyflag11=1
holyflag12=1
holyflag13=1
holyflag14=1
holyflag15=1
holyflag16=1
holyflag17=1
holyflag2=1
holyflag3=1
holyflag4=1
holyflag5=1
holyflag6=1
holyflag7=1
holyflag8=1
holyflag9=1

Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<30 && ${Melee.Combat}) /Disc "Weaponshield"
holyshit1=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<80 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Outrider's Evasion]}) /casting "Outrider's Evasion" alt
holyshit10=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Outrider's Accuracy]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<98) /casting "Outrider's Accuracy" alt
holyshit11=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Cast.Ready[Aurora, the Heartwood Blade]}) /casting 62649 |item
holyshit12=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Guardian of the Forest]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /casting "Guardian of the Forest" alt
holyshit13=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Auspice of the Hunter]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<97) /casting "Auspice of the Hunter" alt
holyshit14=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Cast.Ready[Inflicted Truespirit Chain Coat]}) /casting 104251 |item
holyshit15=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Outrider's Attack]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<95) /casting "Outrider's Attack" alt
holyshit16=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Pack Hunt]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<95) /casting "Pack Hunt" alt
holyshit17=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: Third Spire of the Pathfinders]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /casting "Fundament: Third Spire of the Pathfinders" alt
holyshit2=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<97 && ${Cast.Ready[Cataclysm Ash Rk. III]} && ${Me.PctMana}>40 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Cataclysm Ash Rk. III" Gem2
holyshit3=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<97 && ${Cast.Ready[Galvanic Ash Rk. II]} && ${Me.PctMana}>40 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Galvanic Ash Rk. II" Gem3
holyshit4=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<97 && ${Cast.Ready[Windwhip Bite Rk. III]} && && ${Me.PctMana}>40 ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Windwhip Bite Rk. III" Gem4
holyshit5=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<97 && ${Cast.Ready[Rimefall Bite Rk. II]} && ${Me.PctMana}>40 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Rimefall bite Rk. II" Gem5
holyshit6=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<97 && ${Cast.Ready[Summer's Mist]} && ${Me.PctMana}>40 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Summer's Mist" Gem5
holyshit7=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<97 && ${Cast.Ready[Summer's Dew]} && ${Me.PctMana}>40 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Summer's Dew" Gem5
holyshit8=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Target.Named} && !${Me.Song[Group Guardian of the Forest Form].ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Group Guardian of the Forest]}) /casting "Group Guardian of the Forest" alt
holyshit9=/if (${Me.PctHPs}<45 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Protection of the Spirit Wolf]}) /casting "Protection of the Spirit Wolf" alt

Got a question on the assist mac...how would i add in /twist on when engaged and /twist off when mob dead?

great macro so far, its working pretty smoothly.

but i'm wondering if i can pull a mob within a certain range of level only? say between 70 to 87 ? anything lower or greater, i won't have to pull ??

great macro so far, its working pretty smoothly.

but i'm wondering if i can pull a mob within a certain range of level only? say between 70 to 87 ? anything lower or greater, i won't have to pull ??

using param you can do check for ${Target.Level}

Sub CheckTarget
/if (${Target.Level}<70 && ${Target.Level}>87) /alert add 1
/call GetTarget
/return

replacing 70 & 87 with param1+2, to say anything not between those numbers is added to a no target list

then to request new target should be
/target npc noalert 1
/call CheckTarget

then with param in place you would call mac with /mac autopull range# Min# max#

/autopull 150 70 87

/declare RV_MaxRadius int outer ${Param0} |is line of code for radius check declaration, and sets variable to player given variable.

/declare MinLvl int outer ${Param1}
/declare MaxLvl Int outer ${Param2}

/if (${Target.Level}<70 && ${Target.Level}>87) /alert add 1 |changes to
/if (${Target.Level}<${Param1} && ${Target.Level}>${Param2}) /alert add 1

issue with this being that if you get aggro from npc on noalert then your puller wont target it by default. maybe a check when at the starting pull location for npc in given range. /if !${Target.ID} && npccout??radius==20?? then /target ?? or using the XTarget option?? not really sure.

Ive fractured my left hand so programming is hard with my right and cant be bothered to go into anymore detail lol

i know this was old post revived. but interested in an autopull mac myself, if better one please let me know

Last edited: