Problem using MQauth

Mojo420

Titties and Beer!
Reaction score
Hello all, Its been some time and a long road to lead me back here. Missed it something fierce.

So I have a issue. I'm trying to compile a copy of vanilla for my buddy and I'm well aware of the process. Have done it many many times, But I've been absent from the scene for a couple years now and have lost my chops..

When I double-click MQauth, I see the command line window pop open, but don't get the MQ2Auth0.h file. Somethings blocking it but can't for the life of me find what. Please help.

Hello all, Its been some time and a long road to lead me back here. Missed it something fierce.

So I have a issue. I'm trying to compile a copy of vanilla for my buddy and I'm well aware of the process. Have done it many many times, But I've been absent from the scene for a couple years now and have lost my chops..

When I double-click MQauth, I see the command line window pop open, but don't get the MQ2Auth0.h file. Somethings blocking it but can't for the life of me find what. Please help.

Try running it as administrator?

Yessir

Turned off antivirus and windows defender also. I'm running VB 2012. But MQmain won't load because Auth isn't firing.

Last edited:
I'm assuming you mean VS 2012, not VB?

Open a cmd window as administrator, cd to the MQ2 folder, and run mq2auth

It should say:

MQ2Auth0.h updated
MQ2Auth0.h must now be compiled into MQ2 to allow this computer to use it.

Now look in your MQ2\MQ2Main, and you should have MQ2Auth0.h

If you don't, then there is a permission problem.

htw

It creates a MQ2Auth0.h in the mq2main folder but in in the parent folder.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk

Mq2Main.dsp has been modified and cannot be loaded as a developer studio project.

Windows has blocked because it came from another computer. I enabled, still no luck. So much easier when I ran Ubuntu