Primary/Secondary Anchor Transport Device

jetmarine99

Premium Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to have the window to accept the gate automatically accepted? I am tired of clicking these clickies and then tabbing out and forgetting about accepting the gate. Then the item is down if you miss the window of opportunity!

saw someone post a downflag for it, if you do some searching you can prob find it, I have same prob but was too lazy to copy paste it :(

Is it possible to have the window to accept the gate automatically accepted? I am tired of clicking these clickies and then tabbing out and forgetting about accepting the gate. Then the item is down if you miss the window of opportunity!

here you go here

I used to use this. I had to issue a bc command via eqbc but it could easily be automated more.

Code:
/yes=/multiline ; /squelch /notify LargeDialogWindow LDW_YesButton leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify ConfirmationDialogBox Yes_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify ConfirmationDialogBox OK_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify TradeWND TRDW_Trade_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify GiveWnd GVW_Give_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify TaskTemplateSelectWnd TaskTemplateSelectAcceptButton leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify ProgressionTemplateSelectWnd ProgressionTemplateSelectAcceptButton leftmouseup

Some good answers. Also, if you are using MQ2NoGold (or want to), it can do it. Take a look at MQ2NoGold.ini in your MQ2 directory, you can see entries and how they are formatted. Example of adding it to the ini:

Code:
Active=yes
Quiet=yes
Window1=AlertWnd
Child1=ALW_Message_Box
Input1=Upgrade from
Button1=ALW_Dismiss_Button
Mouse1=leftmouseup
Window2=ConfirmationDialogBox
Child2=TextOutput
Input2=Standard Guild Hall
Button2=CD_Yes_Button