Power Leveling

paul33x

Reaction score
Whats the quickest way from 1-56? Thought my method was good but I know some people who PL about an hour or 2 faster than I.

PL

do the charm and aug macro you will be like 21 in a couple minutes. then you can go to blightfire at the wasps. at the wasps i use my bard with the best DS potion, some use clerics. BTW, what class are you PLing? that makes a difference also.

Have both a ranger and bard both 85 makes out for a real good DS.

Level 85 druid has to be one of the fastest PL'ers in the game. Between DS and heals you're invincible.

Just have your druid on macro and run your new character at stuff 5 to 10 levels higher. Hit everything once and the xp will fly.

Level 85 druid has to be one of the fastest PL'ers in the game. Between DS and heals you're invincible.

Just have your druid on macro and run your new character at stuff 5 to 10 levels higher. Hit everything once and the xp will fly.

It's funny how that works because Druids, overall, are not that great until a bunch of AAs, and even then...

SK + Sham is kickass for DS powerleveling. SK gets self DS spell, and clickies and potions stack. Cast listlessness on the SK for perma slowed mobs, and extra healing, and huge aggro on the SK. Not to mention backup heals on the Sham.

I use a druid and bard... and druids only suck for people have crap gear, no aa's and no clue how to play them =) Druid self DS + regular DS + AE snare DS + bard DS + 1 shot DS added in = some very high DPS just from DS. I went avoidance route and could easily tank mobs into the 60's (I quit EQ before lvl 85). Trains of about 15-30 yellow / red con mobs are very good xp. When the mobs turn, click root legs from PoP and sit down next to them a few times.

Lol seemse these days just about anyone can plvl... I personally use a shaman + bard + mage. Shaman tanking with listlessness and hots when necessary + clickie ds + bard ds song + mage ds. Then take the plvlee and another bard of the same level as plvleee, unless the plvlee is a bard, sing ae dot once all the mobs are in camp hitting the shaman, and watch the xp fly.

This method does require quite a few accounts (3 plvlers and 2 for plvlees) but you can reduce it and just slow things down a tad. Don't have to have bard and mage could just have one or the other, or even just shaman only as plvler with click damage shields. Last time I did a rogue from 19 (after charm of lore) to 60 it was at 3 hours played time. Once at 60 sometimes I plvl a few aas using this method, but then I just group them with my 85s somewhere with lots of light blue mobs and I just pull trains and kill them.

Last edited:
Dru seem to be best if they can take the hits once your plvlee starts getting 50+ thanks to self heals and the numerous DS they have available to them that stack. If you add a 2nd account the SK isnt a bad way to go with their AE hate spells... but if you really wanna burn mass shit fast get yourself a dru & mage for plvl'ing. Dru Frondspur line is mass dmg (around 700 at upper lvls but only for a few hits)... Mages have similar line and they DO stack so if dru get their Wild proc (doubles the dmg of short term DS) then mobs could take damn near 3k of dmg per hit. Cant remember if mages line can proc wild version or not but either way thats massive dmg real fast!

Fastest way is use charm aug macro to 20? ish on 2 chars (or 1 if it's a wizard/cleric/whatever can pbae from the start) then /zone to Frontier Mountains with the 1 or 2 pl'ee chars and a highish level druid.

Mobs in giant fort repop very fast, just keep pulling them all, with no DS, on druid. When you have them all, use pbae snare on them all, toss a heal on yourself, use another pbae snare, ds self and then use the pbae pl'ee to chain cast the lowest level pbae nuke. Repeat until 28 ish, then druid port to Emerald Jungle, /zone citymist, and pull everything you can the same way.

At 46 /zone sebilis, do the same thing.

Usually empty zones, and in about 3 hrs played you'll be 50's.

Then set up mq2twist or whatever they call it to get your spell skills up on the pl'ee cause they will all suck hard.

Wanting to start an enchanter and looking for ideas to pl... Do not have a big bard to help. Do have a small cleric and bigger mage(60) on other accnt Thanks in advance for any help

chanter pl
low cleric (not sure how low)
mag 60

lets see

set up a macro for cleric to heal itself (or do it manually)
pull mobs w cleric (u didnt specify lvl gear so I didnt say train w him unless u can)
DS w mage
if outdoors use any type of ae (gravity flux if u have it) else single cheapie nuke

that should get you lvld from 1 to about what ever zone your cleric can handle not getting killed in