Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

downshit2=/if (${Spell[Familiar: Fungal Shreiker Spore].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Familiar: Fungal Shrieker Spore].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /useitem Fungal Shrieker Spore

this is what i have thus far , im sure it is completely wrong if anyone can help a newb out id appreciate it thanks

Misspelling in first line, Shreiker should read Shrieker. You've got it right the other two times. I always have trouble spotting my typos.

Reactions: EQDAB
yeah i noticed after HTW's post guess i should get better at spelling but all familiars working now thanks! Now i just need to figure out how to make the shaman use his rez stick when theres a corpse bot seems to do it but it is very slow , also would like ones for Growth on tank / slowproc spells on tank. Totally unsure how to set those up tho lol

downflag1=1
downshit1=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${SpawnCount[pccorpse Guild zradius 50 radius 110]} && ${Cast.Ready[Staff of Forbidden Rites]}) /multiline ; /target corpse ; /corpse ; /casting "Staff of Forbidden Rites" item

is what i tried but it doesnt seem to work for the rez stick

when i /echo ${meleemvs[downshit1]} It returns /if (FALSE && 0 && TRUE) /multiline ; /target corpse ; /corpse ; /useitem "Staff of Forbidden Rites" item

Last edited:
Try:

Code:
downshit1=/if (${SpawnCount[pccorpse guildname radius 110 zradius 50]} && ${Cast.Ready[Staff of Forbidden Rites]} && !${Me.Casting.ID}) /multiline ; /target id ${Spawn[pccorpse guildname radius 110 zradius 50].ID} ; /if (${Target.ID} && ${Target.Type.Equal[CORPSE]}) /timed 10 /corpse ; /if (${Target.ID} && ${Target.Type.Equal[CORPSE]}) /timed 20 /casting "Staff of Forbidden Rites|item"

You don't need to check combat state. If combat state is combat, mq2melee will be doing holyshits, not downshits. If you are indeed in combat and want to do this, you would at the least need to make it a holyshit, and even then likely no-go unless you disable mq2melee before and enable after, as part of the actual holyshit.

htw

Reactions: EQDAB and tiki
so i have another one Lol

made this from some other things i have its suppose to cast growth on myself and my group member one usually the main tank

downshit3=/if (!${Me.Buff["Savage Growth Rk. III"].ID} && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Casting.ID} && ${Me.PctMana}>30 && !${Group.Member[1].PctHPs}<70 ) /multiline ; /casting "Savage Growth Rk. III" gem4 -targetid|${Me.ID} ;/timed 50 /casting "Savage Growth Rk. III" gem4 -targetid|${Group.Member[1].ID}

It seems to cast it once, then hangs forever not sure what i am missing sorry for the dumb questions but trying to figure these out

Is there a way to have 1 character (lets say a druid box) check to see what buffs another character (the warrior tank) has, and cast based on that information. Ive set up downshits for all my group buffs and self buffs, but im wondering if i can also set them up to buff the tank specifically.

Ive looked thru about 20 or the 80 pages and cannot find any instance of checking another toon for buffs, mainly just checking mana/hp values of other group members.

EDIT - Alternatively, I can use Downshits on the warrior to check for buffs, combined with MQ2Autobuff to send tells for them, but it basically just spams the keyword until the buff lands, causing a queue of like 20 of the same buffs. Is there any way to prevent the Downshit itself from rerunning for xxx seconds after checking initially, or subsequently is there a way to add a pause after the tell so that it only sends 1. I tried adding the pause using multiline and timed but it did not work.

Last edited:
Is there a way to have 1 character (lets say a druid box) check to see what buffs another character (the warrior tank) has, and cast based on that information. Ive set up downshits for all my group buffs and self buffs, but im wondering if i can also set them up to buff the tank specifically.

Ive looked thru about 20 or the 80 pages and cannot find any instance of checking another toon for buffs, mainly just checking mana/hp values of other group members.

EDIT - Alternatively, I can use Downshits on the warrior to check for buffs, combined with MQ2Autobuff to send tells for them, but it basically just spams the keyword until the buff lands, causing a queue of like 20 of the same buffs. Is there any way to prevent the Downshit itself from rerunning for xxx seconds after checking initially, or subsequently is there a way to add a pause after the tell so that it only sends 1. I tried adding the pause using multiline and timed but it did not work.

Here is what I use for my Cleric to check if my SK has Divine Mediation

downflag0=1
downshit0=/if (!${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Target.ID}) /target MySK
downflag1=1
downshit1=/if (${Target.Name.Equal[MySK]} && !${Target.Buff[Divine Mediation Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.PctMana}>30 && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Divine Mediation Rk. II" gem10

I am not sure this is the best way to do it, since it is constantly checking? Also, there is most likely a cleaner way to write it.

Reactions: tiki
I appreciate the effort, my concern is that when combined with MQ2Bot the targetting get funky, does yours work while bot is running, or do you not use it?

EDIT - Theres an option in the ini file "Downdelay" that measures delay in milliseconds, so i just set it to 10000 to it will only check and run the statement every 10 seconds, which gives plenty of time for the buff to be cast.

Last edited:
I appreciate the effort, my concern is that when combined with MQ2Bot the targetting get funky, does yours work while bot is running, or do you not use it?

EDIT - Theres an option in the ini file "Downdelay" that measures delay in milliseconds, so i just set it to 10000 to it will only check and run the statement every 10 seconds, which gives plenty of time for the buff to be cast.
I do run MQ2Bot. You can always try it and see how it works for your team. I have similar lines to buff for my shaman, enchanter, ranger, mage, and paly.

thanks for the downs, works so much better then the thing i tried to make for my shaman for growth and inc

It would be better to use MQ2NetBots (with EQBC) or MQ2DanNet (with an observer). I've not used MQ2DanNet much, am just too lazy to learn it, when MQ2NetBots is already set up for all my chars and works fine.

If you have that on, you have a lot of information available to you. At that point, for example, you can check a toon's buff by name that's in your eqbc connection (and netbots connection because of that - be sure netbots is on, ext on, send on, etc.).

Code:
${NetBots[MySKName].Buff[Divine Mediation Rk. II].ID}

Does it matter which ini file the code is put into?
Am i putting that into the character who needs the buff? or the one who is casting it?
Im gonna play around with it shortly, the downshits and autobuff work, but there are a few kinks to it. I would love to come up with something like what youre describing.

It should go in the character casting the buff or doing the action. In theory you could put it in char needing the buff, but will require a much more complex coding of the action as you would need to make sure the char doing the buffing isn't doing something else via macro/lua/plugin, target the char needing the buff, then casting the buff. and that would also need some timing stuff to make it work well.

so i modified that line for the shaman growth spell and put it in his ini under the netbots setup but how do i get him to use it lol

[MQ2NetBots]
Stat=1
Grab=1
Send=1
Extended=1
UseSimpleSearch=1
${NetBots[Mytank].Buff[Savage Growth Rk. III].ID}
${NetBots[Mytank].Buff[Incapacity Rk. II].ID}

No, you would need that kind of thing in a downshit or react or something. Netbots itself doesn't do stuff like that, it just provides information to use.

Something like:

Code:
downshit5=/if (${NetBots[Mytank].InZone} && ${NetBots[Mytank].Distance}<50 && !${Me.Casting.ID} && (${Me.State.Equal[STAND]} || ${Me.State.Equal[MOUNT]}) && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} &&  !${NetBots[Mytank].Buff[Savage Growth Rk. III].ID} && ${NetBots[Mytank].ID}) /casting "Savage Growth Rk. III|gem2" -targetid| ${NetBots[Mytank].ID}

I didn't test that, so /echo it back or something to make sure I didn't make a typo. ;)

I just started playing with Downshits 2 days ago, so i apologize, but from what i understand. Is that basically saying

If the char is connected to netbots and in zone, within50yards, ** what is "!${Me.Casting.ID}" i imagine its a check for if the buffing char is casting already? ** ... standing or mounted ... not invis, not moving and said char doesnt have that buff, "what is ${NetBots[Mytank.ID]} ... then it targets and casts said buff on the character?

Again, sorry about the questions, but thank you for all the help.

I a word: yes.

To answer your questions:
1) Yes, !${Me.Casting.ID} means not to try it if the caster is already busy casting another spell
2) ${NetBots[Mytank].ID} makes sure the char is going to be a valid target for the /casting command at the end (The -targetid part)

No, you would need that kind of thing in a downshit or react or something. Netbots itself doesn't do stuff like that, it just provides information to use.

Something like:

Code:
downshit5=/if (${NetBots[Mytank].InZone} && ${NetBots[Mytank].Distance}<50 && !${Me.Casting.ID} && (${Me.State.Equal[STAND]} || ${Me.State.Equal[MOUNT]}) && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} &&  !${NetBots[Mytank].Buff[Savage Growth Rk. III].ID} && ${NetBots[Mytank].ID}) /casting "Savage Growth Rk. III|gem2" -targetid| ${NetBots[Mytank].ID}

I didn't test that, so /echo it back or something to make sure I didn't make a typo. ;)
Works great set up the other for incapacity and it works as well thank you again sir!

Nevermind, i think i figured it out. Fingers crossed

Last edited: