Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

warrior

downflag0=1
downshit0=/if (${Me.PctEndurance}>10 && !${Me.Song[Champion's Aura Effect].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /disc Champion's Aura
downflag1=1
downshit1=/if (${FindItemCount[=Warm Milk]}<3 && ${Cast.Ready[Warm Milk Dispenser]}) /casting 52191 |item
downflag2=1
downshit2=/if (${FindItemCount[=Fresh Cookie]}<3 && ${Cast.Ready[Fresh Cookie Dispenser]} ) /casting 71979 |item
downflag3=1
downshit3=/if (${Cursor.Name.Equal[Warm Milk]}) /autoinventory
downflag4=1
downshit4=/if (${Cursor.Name.Equal[Fresh Cookie]}) /autoinventory
holyflag5=1
holyshit0=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Kluzen's roar Rk. II]}) /disc Kluzen's roar Rk. II
holyflag1=1
holyshit1=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[harmonious precision]}) /disc harmonious precision
holyflag2=1
holyshit2=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Cast.Ready[vicious rabbit]}) /casting 57863 |item
holyflag3=1
holyshit3=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Cast.Ready[ring of ill touch]}) /casting 41350 |item
holyflag4=1
holyshit4=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[dichotomic shield]}) /disc dichotomic shield
holyflag5=1
holyshit5=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Cast.Ready[necromantic dragon bone]}) /casting 93998 |item
holyflag6=1
holyshit6=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Cast.Ready[Overlord's Conflagrant Breastplate]}) /casting 152007 |item
holyflag7=1
holyshit7=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>1 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[area taunt]} && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /alt activate 110
holyflag8=1
holyshit8=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[slander]}) /disc slander
holyflag9=1
holyshit9=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Rallying roar]}) /disc Rallying roar
holyflag10=1
holyshit10=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Warrior's Bastion]}) /disc Warrior's Bastion
holyflag11=1
holyshit11=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Burning Shout rk. ii]}) /disc Burning Shout rk. ii
holyflag12=1
holyshit12=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Phantom aggressor rk. ii]}) /disc Phantom aggressor rk. ii
holyflag13=1
holyshit13=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Harmonious precision]}) /disc Harmonious precision
holyflag14=1
holyshit14=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[howl of the warlord]}) /casting "howl of the warlord" alt
holyflag15=1
holyshit15=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[projection of fury]}) /casting "projection of fury" alt
holyflag16=1
holyshit16=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Rage Of Rallos Zek]}) /casting "Rage Of Rallos Zek" alt
holyflag17=1
holyshit17=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Hold The Line]}) /casting "Hold The Line" alt
holyflag18=1
holyshit18=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Rage Of The Forsaken]}) /casting "Rage Of The Forsaken" alt
holyflag19=1
holyshit19=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Warlord's Bravery]}) /casting "Warlord's Bravery" alt
holyflag20=1
holyshit20=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Warlord's Resurgence]}) /casting "Warlord's Resurgence" alt
holyflag21=1
holyshit21=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Warlord's Tenacity]}) /casting "Warlord's Tenacity" alt
holyflag22=1
holyshit22=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[War Cry]}) /casting "War Cry" alt
holyflag23=1
holyshit23=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Mark Of The Mage Hunter]}) /casting "Mark Of The Mage Hunter" alt
holyflag24=1
holyshit24=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[War Sheols' Heroic Blade]}) /casting "War Sheols' Heroic Blade" alt
holyflag25=1
holyshit25=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Resolute Defense Rk. II]}) /disc Resolute Defense Rk. II

How to create a holy and or down shit

#event ar1 "#*#Aaryonar turns a dreadful gaze upon YOU!#*#"

sub Event_ar1
/if (!${Defined[Safe]}) /declare Safe bool outer false
/target Aaryonar
/delay 1s
/face away
:safecheck
/doevents arl2
/if (${MeleeList.Find[${Me.Class.Name}]} && !${Safe}) /goto :safecheck
}
/return

#event arl2 "#*#Aaryonar turns his gaze away from you#*#"
sub event_arl2
/varset Safe TRUE
}
/return
This is an old event sub I had in my inclusion file events.inc which I cant seem to get any of my old stuff from the VIP forums of mq2.com to work with this version idk maybe I'm just a bit slow. But my question is how would I turn this into a holyshit to add to my ini to get my toons to function accordingly there is No way I can box this with out them doing so I either don't have the dps or not enough healing or get blasted non stop by the aes if I try to keep all the toons in range.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Self Shrink with item

downshit1=/if (${Me.Height}>1.88 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Ring of the Ancients"|Item

Just target yourself.

Last edited:
downshit1=/if (${Me.Height}>1.88 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Ring of the Ancients"|Item

Just target yourself.

Code:
downshit1=/if (${Me.Height}>1.88 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Ring of the Ancients"|Item -targetid|${Me.ID}

Let it do the targeting.

Last edited:
hoping this works as a battle rez using rez stick, obviously its hard to test regularly unless I go kill myself and shm is in combat state at the time to see what happens...

does this holy flag seem like it might work?

someone had the pccorpse Guild so I am going to try to use that, is there a way it could check for pccorpse of grp member? as well

Code:
/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${SpawnCount[pccorpse Guild zradius 75 radius 110]} && ${Cast.Ready[Staff of Forbidden Rites]}) /multiline /target pccorpse ; /useitem Staff of Forbidden Rites

Had the pleasure (unpleasure) of a few deaths and the holyflag did not fire, does anyone have any suggestions, additionally does anyone have a shaman specific macro they are using that works well? Im hoping to find something that I can tweak myself.

The things im looking for:
Can debuff (might go w holyflags w this)
dont care about buffing (using downflags for that)
can battle rez (using rez stick)
can use twinheal spell (Frost nuke line)
can Heal
can dot AND swap dots (thinking about using holyflags for this) so may not even need that part

The basics Id love to have on a macro

1)Heal 2)Debuff 3)Use twinheal Frost line 4)use rez stick (as needed)

The more I look at it, if I think if it could heal AND slow that would be enough cause id insert the frost thing ahead of heals and that would be that

the rez part still not sure

ty for reading maybe during patch day someone is bored and takes a peek :)

hoping this works as a battle rez using rez stick, obviously its hard to test regularly unless I go kill myself and shm is in combat state at the time to see what happens...

does this holy flag seem like it might work?

someone had the pccorpse Guild so I am going to try to use that, is there a way it could check for pccorpse of grp member? as well

Code:
/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${SpawnCount[pccorpse Guild zradius 75 radius 110]} && ${Cast.Ready[Staff of Forbidden Rites]}) /multiline /target pccorpse ; /useitem Staff of Forbidden Rites

Your multiline command is done incorrectly and the /target is slightly flawed in that it can have undesired results.

The correct way to use multiline is to /multiline ; /command ; /next command

the ; provides the argument separator. Without that, it won't work correctly. Note, you need one directly after /multline.

with that said.
Code:
/multiline ; /target pccorpse ; /useitem Staff of Forbidden Rites

However, Since you're using a spawnsearch string to check for a corpse, I recommend you mirror that using the spawn TLO except that you should use an ID.

Code:
/multiline ; /target id ${SpawnCount[pccorpse Guild zradius 75 radius 110].ID} ; /useitem Staff of Forbidden Rites

Then I suggest using the /timed command, which is utilized by typing
Code:
/timed ## /command

the /timed ## works like /delay, except that it creates a timer and then keeps processing code. Once the timer has run out it executes the command.

Don't confuse this with
Code:
/delay
which will halt processing of code in order to wait for the delay to complete. The reason you use a /timed instead of a /delay is because you -cannot- use a /delay as part of a multiline command, and being as you can't use more than one line for a holyshit/downshit you're forced to use a /timed command.
Code:
/multiline [COLOR="red"];[/COLOR] /target[COLOR="red"] id ${Spawn[pccorpse Guild zradius 75 radius 110].ID}[/COLOR] ; [COLOR="Red"]/timed 5 [/COLOR]/useitem Staff of Forbidden Rites

note, do -NOT- put a ; between /timed # and /command as it would cause it to create a time that does nothing, effectively providing no use at all.

So the above line of code will /target id the that matches the condition that forced it to return a value.
then wait half a second and then use the staff of forbidden rites.

I hope this helps.

Had the pleasure (unpleasure) of a few deaths and the holyflag did not fire, does anyone have any suggestions, additionally does anyone have a shaman specific macro they are using that works well? Im hoping to find something that I can tweak myself.

The things im looking for:
Can debuff (might go w holyflags w this)
dont care about buffing (using downflags for that)
can battle rez (using rez stick)
can use twinheal spell (Frost nuke line)
can Heal
can dot AND swap dots (thinking about using holyflags for this) so may not even need that part

The basics Id love to have on a macro

1)Heal 2)Debuff 3)Use twinheal Frost line 4)use rez stick (as needed)

The more I look at it, if I think if it could heal AND slow that would be enough cause id insert the frost thing ahead of heals and that would be that

the rez part still not sure

ty for reading maybe during patch day someone is bored and takes a peek :)

The "Basics" as you call them are some of the more complicated things to code into MQ2 macro. I recommend using mq2bot if possible.

I can make a heal macro but it wont debuff

I can make holy flag to debuff or dot but wont heal

Ive lost macros ive used over the yrs w PC changes etc , but I have used raiddruid macro, nils afcleric (modded it for shm macro) some variances of diff shm macros

now all i have is bot plugin and i think frankensteined AFmelee(turned into x class)

I think the twinheal is solved w the holy shwon above (just added combat state)

the rez still hasnt worked for me, atm what I do if someone dies i grp i do bot off, i target dead toon, rez it then bot on, It would be nice to not have to do that since I usually stay on tank to pick targets aggro etc (i button mash more on tank im playing)

i take care of buffing , selfbuffing, tankbuffing via holy and down flags

Im trying to strip my need (want) to heal the grp and try to slow target
I had a glimmer of hope that was basic enough that someone might have a macro for that laying around :)

I had a few deaths to see if it works sadly as of yet it does not, does anyone see a problem with it or have a better way of doing this holy flag?

Code:
/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${SpawnCount[pccorpse Guild zradius 50 radius 110]} && ${Cast.Ready[Staff of Forbidden Rites]}) /multiline ; /target pccorpse ; /corpse ; /timed 10 /useitem Staff of Forbidden Rites

Im thinking it checks for dead pcs w same tag? (is there a way for it to check for dead grp member instead?)

i think pccorpse targets a player vs mob corpse? then i did timed 10 (to wait 1s to make sure it has corpse and lastly if staff is ready then click it

thanks for taking a peek

I had a few deaths to see if it works sadly as of yet it does not, does anyone see a problem with it or have a better way of doing this holy flag?

Code:
/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${SpawnCount[pccorpse Guild zradius 50 radius 110]} && ${Cast.Ready[Staff of Forbidden Rites]}) /multiline ; /target pccorpse ; /corpse ; /timed 10 /useitem Staff of Forbidden Rites

Im thinking it checks for dead pcs w same tag? (is there a way for it to check for dead grp member instead?)

i think pccorpse targets a player vs mob corpse? then i did timed 10 (to wait 1s to make sure it has corpse and lastly if staff is ready then click it

thanks for taking a peek

the /target is still not what I suggested you use.

But with that aside, you are saying it's not working, but not getting specific with what isn't working. Is it not firing at all, is it trying to fire but not doing what you want/expect it to do? Does it throw errors in the MQ2Chatwnd?

I recommended targeting by ID because that is the single most accurate way to handle targeting something. Have you tried doing all of the commands by themselves to ensure that they all work individually? Have you creating a scenario where you would expect it to work, and then echo'd your conditions to see if it returns the expected value? Can you provide more information other than "It doesn't work" that can be used to further the exploration of this?

You can replace the word guild with the word group.

Last edited:
missed the part about /target earlier switched it

basically nothing was happening when there was a dead toon

also that guild part is new to me, is there a grp check as well? that could be done

Code:
${Spawn[pccorpse [COLOR="Cyan"]Group[/COLOR] zradius 75 radius 110].ID}

missed the part about /target earlier switched it

basically nothing was happening when there was a dead toon

also that guild part is new to me, is there a grp check as well? that could be done

Code:
${Spawn[pccorpse [COLOR="Cyan"]Group[/COLOR] zradius 75 radius 110].ID}

The macroquest Wiki is a invaluable tool when trying to understand how Macroquest works. Below is Spawn Search parameters, which go inside of the [square brackets]
Spawn Search - MacroQuest Wiki

You asked if there was a group check, putting the word group in the search will look for group members. You need to answer the other questions, if you're not interested in reading my comments and responding to all the questions then I would rather not waste my time and effort re-asking the same questions over and over. Please read the entire post and respond to the rest of the questions, like have you done /echos, have you used all the commands etc. (don't use this as the post to see the questions, use my previous post that included those questions and others)

I want to help, but unless you answer the questions I ask I can't really do that.

checked your last post (before most recent one) didnt see any questions in I apologize

I tried tried the /target pccorpse and that was neat (not targetting a mob corpse) then it seems it can get even more refined which is great with guild in there as well, seems to work

I know how to use the /useitem command

as far as the target, I had copied the flag from other poster on here saying it was working, I didnt get the mirror TLO part (now I do)

as far as the spawn check pc corpse guild (until these last few days I have never heard anyone even mention that in the years i been here, so had no idea that was doable

I usually re read the entire holy and bot thread w searches in them (think bot is going on 350 pages )

I save snippets and piece together what I can

then I test it out

ty for your replies and suggesting a different way to target I made sure to change that

I have plenty of deaths to test on :) so Im hoping this will be behind me soon

Have you creating a scenario where you would expect it to work, and then echo'd your conditions to see if it returns the expected value?

The echo of the information is important when troubleshooting.

Basic scenario

in a group, group member is dead. Their corpse is in range and should be a valid pccorpse, then you should echo your conditions.

/echo ${Spawn[pccorpse Group zradius 75 radius 110].ID}

should return an ID for the corpse. You can check this ID is correct by manually targeting the corpse and doing /echo ${Target.ID}

When you /echo SomeInformation

it will output that information to the MQ2ChatWnd

Once you confirm that it is getting the correct ID. Then you can say that condition is correct.

You continue to echo the conditions until you see one that has an unexpected value.
You can just echo all of them at the same time.

/echo ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${SpawnCount[pccorpse Guild zradius 50 radius 110]} && ${Cast.Ready[Staff of Forbidden Rites]}

output to the MQ2Window would be something like

[MQ2] TRUE && 23524 && TRUE

Which would be a scenario where all the conditions are met.

However, a scenario where that won't be met is in the event any of the conditions doesn't pass the test. Be it because your CombatState isn't combat, there is not valid ID (null) or the cast is not ready.

There could be a corpse nearby and my cast is ready, but I'm not in combat. Won't Fire.

I could be in combat and there be a valid corpse but the cast isn't ready. Won't Fire.

I could be in combat and the cast is ready, but there not be a valid corpse. Won't Fire.

does anyone use a bard and medley and have a downflag for aura or would bot try to use the aura (using medley), pretty sure bot uses twist though so not sure and think they arent compatible

Also I been using a hotkey to do ae mez manually (not that anything mezs anyways, but does anyone have a holyflag that could trigger the ae mez or have bot able to use ae mez or bot40 work for anyone for mez

basically anyone have a reliable way to keep bard aura up or mez (melee, bot plugin, bot40)

does anyone use a bard and medley and have a downflag for aura or would bot try to use the aura (using medley), pretty sure bot uses twist though so not sure and think they arent compatible

Also I been using a hotkey to do ae mez manually (not that anything mezs anyways, but does anyone have a holyflag that could trigger the ae mez or have bot able to use ae mez or bot40 work for anyone for mez

basically anyone have a reliable way to keep bard aura up or mez (melee, bot plugin, bot40)

Agreed, if anyone who can assist, please post.

cheers

this is my holyflag to try to mez stuff
Code:
holyshit1=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${SpawnCount[NPC radius 40 zradius 40]}>1) /medley queue "Wave of Somnolence Rk. II" -interrupt

Last edited:
Funny.
I have been trying to build a melody holyshit for ages, and either twist or melody are spamming.

I ended on clicking 2 twists, one with wave of somnolence on first song.
Works perfectly, but not over 5 songs in the twist.

Cheers.

trying to do a ranger buff target downflag

This is what I have so far, I cant seem to get the part to set target to just tank (not sure of the syntax), or maybe grp tank, also when i target those toons it does mem and cast, but it casts over and over

Any advice on clean up would be appreciated :)

Code:
downshit6=/if (!${Target.Buff[Wildstalker's Enrichment].ID} && ${Target.Name.Equal[Joe]} || ${Target.Name.Equal[Schmoe]} && ${Me.PctMana}>30) /casting "Wildstalker's Enrichment" Gem1
downshit7=/if (!${Target.Buff[Strength of the Wildstalker Rk. II].ID} && ${Target.Name.Equal[Joe]} || ${Target.Name.Equal[Schmoe]} && ${Me.PctMana}>30) /casting "Shout of the Wildstalker Rk. II" Gem1