Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

holyshit3=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>1 && ${Me.CombatAbility[${Me.CombatAbility[Harmonious Expanse Rk.III]}].50005}

any idea why this wont work ;p?

holyshit3=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Harmonious Expanse Rk. III]}) /disc Harmonious Expanse Rk. III

nm found it somewhere else ;p

does someone know how to get holyflag to check maintank buffs or even target and cast a buff?

Code:
(!${Target.Buff[Wulthan Focusing Rk. II].ID} && ${Spell[Wulthan Focusing Rk. II].Stacks} && [COLOR="Cyan"]${Group.MainTank.ID && ${Group.MainTank.ID}==${Target.ID}[/COLOR] && ${Me.PctMana}>30) /casting "Talisman of the Wulthan Rk. II" gem1 -invis

think that should work

Code:
(${SpawnCount[group cleric]} && !${Target.Buff[Ancient Alliance Rk. II].ID} && ${Target.Name.Equal[[COLOR="Yellow"]Joe Schmoe[/COLOR]]} && ${Me.PctMana}>30) /casting "Ancient Alliance Rk. II" gem1 -invis

this is my original way to get alliance to work, been trying to change it to grp tank

not 100% sure if stuff can be added such as:
MainTankbuff(#):Alliance III (# being the number not being used
can ask in that thread and see if you get chewed out or not :p

Ranger Epic Holyshit help

Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Spell[Falcon Strike].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Falcon Strike].ID}) /casting "Aurora, the Heartwood Blade"|Mainhand

As for the others, I'd try using /casting instead of /cast

Anyone know how to update this holyshit to click the buff when the cooldown is up from your inventory versus having to equip it?

I am also open to any holy/down shit recommendations for a Ranger as my DPS needs help, probably nothing I can do to compete with the monks I use.

/useitem instead of casting
also why have |mainhand in there? thats why its not casting from inventory

Thanks, that was the original post quote with the mainhand command. I had taken it out and used useitem too but it wasn't firing. It worked after completely relogging though. Appreciate the response! I made one for autofire too so it does it regardless of how I am attacking :)

Thanks, that was the original post quote with the mainhand command. I had taken it out and used useitem too but it wasn't firing. It worked after completely relogging though. Appreciate the response! I made one for autofire too so it does it regardless of how I am attacking :)
If you edit/save your ini while in game with respect to [MQ2Melee] entries, they won't be active until you relog, or in game: /melee load

htw

help making a remote spell holy flag

I have a holyflag for ae stun I would love to use the remote version of it can anyone help me

Code:
/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 80 zradius 80]}>1 && && ${Cast.Ready[Color Congruence Rk. II]}) /cast "Color Congruence Rk. II" -invis

I could probably (should make it multiline, so it faces the mob, would definatly help the remote version of this spell)

its one of those spells where it casts a target green ring then casts the spell

Struggling with down shits

So both downshits work seperately. I can summon the fangs and if they are on the cursor they will auto inventory.

Code:
downshit1=/if (${FindItemCount[Shissar Fangs]}<6 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Combat} && !${Cursor.ID}) /casting "Dusty Soriz Worker Pouch" |item
downshit2=/if (${Cursor.Name.Equal[Shissar Fangs]}) /autoinventory

If I enable either or both downshits, the fangs are summoned, but not autoinventoried. The MQ2 window is spammed with the downshits that are enabled. No matter what downshit I enable the MQ2 window is spammed with that downshit. I've looked through the forums and tried some examples of what others did, but I'm missing something.

Thanks,
Lugnut

Last edited:
So both downshits work seperately. I can summon the fangs and if they are on the cursor they will auto inventory.

Code:
downshit1=/if (${FindItemCount[Shissar Fangs]}<6 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Combat} && !${Cursor.ID}) /casting "Dusty Soriz Worker Pouch" |item
downshit2=/if (${Cursor.Name.Equal[Shissar Fangs]}) /autoinventory

If I enable either or both downshits, the fangs are summoned, but not autoinventoried. The MQ2 window is spammed with the downshits that are enabled. No matter what downshit I enable the MQ2 window is spammed with that downshit. I've looked through the forums and tried some examples of what others did, but I'm missing something.

Thanks,
Lugnut
Is best to post your entire mq2melee section, but it sounds like maybe:

1) ShowDownShit=1 is set. Change it to 0
2) Downflag2=0 is set, change it to 1

If that's not it post whole section and we'll get it straightened out.

Thanks.

htw

Last edited:
Code:
downflag3=1
downflag4=1
downflag5=1
downshit3=/if (${FindItemCount[Axe of the Mangler]}<50 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Axe of the Mangler]} && !${Cursor.ID}) /disc ${Spell[Axe of the Mangler].RankName}
downshit4=/if (${FindItemCount[Axe of the Demolisher]}<50 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Axe of the Demolisher]} && !${Cursor.ID}) /disc ${Spell[Axe of the Demolisher].RankName}
downshit5=/if (${Cursor.Name.Equal[Axe of the Mangler]} || ${Cursor.Name.Equal[Axe of the Demolisher]}) /autoinv

Looks good to me.

EQ now has a built in item using command

/useitem name of the item

an example is from my zerkers epic click.

Code:
holyflag22=1
holyshit22=/if (!${FindItem[=Vengeful Taelosian Blood Axe].TimerReady} && ${Me.ActiveDisc.ID} != ${Spell[${Spell[Disconcerting Discipline].RankName}].ID}) /useitem "Vengeful Taelosian Blood Axe"

hello all,
I need some help.

As a warrior, would like to cast a disc Field Champion Rk. II either in a downflag or a holyflag.

My line is :
HTML:
downshit5=/if (!${Me.Song[Field Champion Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Feigning} && !${Me.Invis}) /disc "Field Champion Rk. II"

I cant get it fire for now.

Any idea?

Thank you.
Tested