Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

help w a holy for target of target spells

I would like to make 2 holyflags one for shm other for cleric
they need to target a toon to cast it and it basically nukes the targets target and heals the target

this is what I have:

Code:
holyshit21=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Cast.Ready[Ardent Contravention Rk. II]} && ${Group.Member.Name[Toon Name]}.PctHPs}<=80) /multiline ; /target ${Group.Member.Name[Toon Name]}; /casting "Ardent Contravention Rk. II" 2s

is there a better way to do this? the shaman one is nice because it gives the sham a twinhealX2

I would like to make 2 holyflags one for shm other for cleric
they need to target a toon to cast it and it basically nukes the targets target and heals the target

this is what I have:

Code:
holyshit21=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Cast.Ready[Ardent Contravention Rk. II]} && ${Group.Member.Name[Toon Name]}.PctHPs}<=80) /multiline ; /target ${Group.Member.Name[Toon Name]}; /casting "Ardent Contravention Rk. II" 2s

is there a better way to do this? the shaman one is nice because it gives the sham a twinhealX2

TLO Builder says ${Me.TargetOfTarget}, try that.

Thinking

Code:
/if (${Me.TargetOfTarget.ID} && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.PctHPs} <= 80 && ${Cast.Ready[Ardent Contravention Rk. II]}) /multiline ; /target ${Me.TargetOfTarget.Name} ; /casting "Ardent Contravention Rk. II"

Not sure what the 2s is about.

I removed the ${Me.CombatState.Equal[Combat]} because a holyshit is only evaluated during combat. Much like a Downshit is only evaluated when you're out of combat. Neither should be needed for related holy/down shits.

Last edited:
the suggestion wont work unless healers have aggro and then try to cast it

the 2s, I thought that ensured 2 seconds would pass before trying anything else

how would I syntax

if im in combat state and spell ready and the Main Tank's target is an NPC and below Xhealth (to not nuke a full hp mob) , do the multiline thing to target the Main Tank and then cast spell

also will try to google wiki for TLO options

the suggestion wont work unless healers have aggro and then try to cast it

the 2s, I thought that ensured 2 seconds would pass before trying anything else

how would I syntax

if im in combat state and spell ready and the Main Tank's target is an NPC and below Xhealth (to not nuke a full hp mob) , do the multiline thing to target the Main Tank and then cast spell

also will try to google wiki for TLO options

To wait 2 seconds.
Code:
/delay 2s

Not seeing a way to access the main tanks target unless you are targeting the main tank. You do have access to information about the Main Tank, however.

Code:
${Group.MainTank.Spawn.PctHPs}

in order to check their target for type you would need to already be targeting the tank, then you can use
Code:
${Me.TargetOfTarget.Type.Equal[NPC]}

You could I suppose say
Code:
/if (${Target.ID} == ${Group.MainTank.Spawn.ID} && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.PctHPs} < 90)
to check to see if your current target is the group main tank and then get their targets type using TargetOfTarget, and check their percentage of HPs the same way you could in theory figure all that out. But there comes a point where things becomes a bit more advanced than can be managed through holyshit/downshit lines and this certainly encroaches that line.

Code:
Sub Main
	/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}) {
		/if (!${Defined[currentTarget]}) /declare currentTarget string outer ${Target.Name}
		/varset currentTarget ${Target.Name}
		/target ${Group.MainTank}
		/if (${Target.ID} == ${Group.MainTank.Spawn.ID}) {
			/if (${Me.TargetOfTarget.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.PctHPs} < 90) {
				/target ${Me.TargetOfTarget.Name}
				/casting "Ardent Contravention Rk. II"
				/delay 2s !${Me.Casting.ID}
				/target ${currentTarget}
			}
		}
	}
/return
is essentially what you're trying to achieve on a single line of code.

Last edited:
this is what im trying now

Cleric has mob targetted , contravention spell is ready so was hoping the multiline would target tank then cast spell

Code:
/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Cast.Ready[Ardent Contravention Rk. II]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Target.PctHPs} =<90) /multiline ; /target ${Group.MainTank}; /casting "Ardent Contravention Rk. II" 2s

I mean it looks good to me , just doesnt fire

anyone else have a way to use cleric contravention or shammy frozen gift?

this is what im trying now

Cleric has mob targetted , contravention spell is ready so was hoping the multiline would target tank then cast spell

Code:
/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Cast.Ready[Ardent Contravention Rk. II]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Target.PctHPs} =<90) /multiline ; /target ${Group.MainTank}; /casting "Ardent Contravention Rk. II" 2s

I mean it looks good to me , just doesnt fire

anyone else have a way to use cleric contravention or shammy frozen gift?

Not sure =< will parse right, try <=

Also, casting doesn't work that way.

Try: /multiline ; /target id ${Group.MainTank. ID} ; /timed 2s /casting "Ardent Contravention Rk. II"

That dealings wants to do is better in a macro.

Any time you need to switch targets you really need to wait for the server to make the switch.

Holy/downshits do not wait around, they are all fire and forget. Which means you are trying to come up with ways to work around the limits of the framework and create state information where there is none.

Take HTW's solution :

/multiline ; /target id ${Group.MainTank. ID} ; /timed 2s /casting "Ardent Contravention Rk. II"

At time 0 the shit fires and you have two actions:
1. /target id ${Group.MainTank.ID}
2. /timed 2s /casting "Ardent Contravention Rk. II

but mq2melee keeps processing your shits. So your cleric tries to target the group tank, but 0.1s latter the next shit starts casting a spell and after 2s your /timed command tries to do /casting "Ardent Contravention" but fails because your cleric is casting some other shit.

Last edited:
It's not my "solution" - I was answering his question LOL.

And besides, your global downshitif and/or holyshitif setup should certainly be using the same system (e.g., mq2cast), or however you want to manage it.

Not that I disagree with you, I am just saying stepping on your own shit (shits) is a goob move and you need to fix it.

htw

He brings up a good point dealings, are you macro'ing such that you could add this, or could run small macro to do it?

using mq2bot plugin for cleric and shm

they both have a setting for that spell but it wont fire, think its called HealToT, but does not work, so was trying to make a holy for it

I used to use mac bot and I know bot40 is now trying to replace what it used to be, Target of Target spells have always been hard for me as well , those and splash spells

Last edited:
giving up on those 2 spells and targetted spells unless playing the toon myself for now, the cleric one isnt as bad to let go, the shaman target of target spell is how he procs a twinheal.

As of right now i have a hotkey that turns off bot, then targets tank, casts glacial gift, then swell (3 wave heal), then turns bot back on

the pause in bot doesnt seem to work for me so on and off are what im going with

Holyshits

Is it possible to call up a simple macro in a holy shit?

holyshit0=/If (${Target.PcTHPs}<85 && ${Target.Named} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /Macro Wiz_Burn.mac

Sure. but you need to make sure a macro isnt already running. ${Macro.Running} iirc. maybe !{Macro.Running.Name.Length}

Sure. but you need to make sure a macro isnt already running. ${Macro.Running} iirc. maybe !{Macro.Running.Name.Length}
Code:
[macro]
Member1=Name
Member2=RunTime
Member3=Paused
Member4=Return
Member5=Params
Member6=Param
Member7=CurLine
Member8=MemUse
Member9=CurCommand
Member10=StackSize
Member11=IsTLO
Member12=IsOuterVariable

The above is a list of Macro TLO members. So I believe ${Macro.RunTime} would work.

I would like to try make a few holyflags that need to check if target of target has a particular song or buff on, what is the syntax to check that, ty in advance.

You can't check songs on a target only buffs. Short duration buffs don't show up on the target.

I would like to try make a few holyflags that need to check if target of target has a particular song or buff on, what is the syntax to check that, ty in advance.

You can't check songs on a target only buffs. Short duration buffs don't show up on the target.

Depends on the song. Requiem of Time for example doesn't show up in short duration buffs.

Hello all,
i cant seem to make it work on this line.
it intends to use the mana Restore AA of Enchanter under a conditon of Mana (% or value).

atm, it fires every time its up, so i figure the mana condition isnt working.
I checked my /melee and nothing there. Checked even my .mac, nothing but a call for rest at 75.
I copy herefater the holyshit line, but doubled it on downshit.

Any ideas?

Thx a lot.
Arph

holyshit4=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[172]} && ${Me.CurrentMana}<=100000 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /alt act 172

holyshit4=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[172]} && ${Me.PctMana}<=75 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /alt act 172

Last edited:
Updated Auras for Enchanter / Cleric

I'm sure there are a few ways to do it... but here's how I am doing mine, thought I'd post it since the front page hasn't been updated in a little bit, and I don't think they currently work :)

Cleric:

Code:
downflag0=1
downflag1=1
downshit0=/if (!${Me.Aura[1].Find[Circle of Divinity]} && !${Me.Aura[2].Find[Circle of Divinity]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Circle of Divinity|1"
downshit1=/if (!${Me.Aura[1].Find[Reverent Aura]} && !${Me.Aura[2].Find[Reverent Aura]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Aura of the Reverent|1"

Enchanter:
Code:
downflag0=1
downflag1=1
downshit0=/if (!${Me.Aura[1].Find[Twincast Aura]} && !${Me.Aura[2].Find[Twincast Aura]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Twincast Aura Rk. III|1"
downshit1=/if (!${Me.Aura[1].Find[Learner's Aura]} && !${Me.Aura[2].Find[Learner's Aura]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Learner's Aura Rk. III|8"

monk

downshit0=/if (${Me.PctEndurance}>10 && !${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /disc Master's Aura
downshit1=/if (${FindItemCount[=Warm Milk]}<3 && ${Cast.Ready[Warm Milk Dispenser]}) /casting 52191 |item
downshit2=/if (${FindItemCount[=Fresh Cookie]}<3 && ${Cast.Ready[Fresh Cookie Dispenser]} ) /casting 71979 |item
downshit3=/if (${Cursor.Name.Equal[Warm Milk]}) /autoinventory
downshit4=/if (${Cursor.Name.Equal[Fresh Cookie]}) /autoinventory
holyshit0=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Sting of the Scorpikis]}) /disc Sting of the Scorpikis
holyshit1=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Speed Focus Discipline]}) /disc Speed Focus Discipline
holyshit10=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[silent strikes]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<95) /casting "silent strikes" alt
holyshit11=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[DICHOTOMIC FORM]}) /disc DICHOTOMIC FORM
holyshit12=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Curse of the thirteen fingers rk. ii]}) /disc Curse of the thirteen fingers rk. ii
holyshit2=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[five point palm]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<95) /casting "five point palm" alt
holyshit3=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[swift tails' chant]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<95) /casting "swift tails' chant" alt
holyshit4=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Tiger's poise]}) /disc Tiger's poise
holyshit5=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Cast.Ready[Transcendant's conflagrant tunic]}) /casting 152049 |item
holyshit6=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Two-Finger Wasp Touch]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<95) /casting "Two-Finger Wasp Touch" alt
holyshit7=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Infusion Of Thunder]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<95) /casting "Infusion Of Thunder" alt
holyshit8=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[focused destructive force]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<95) /casting "focused destructive force" alt
holyshit9=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[hold the line]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<95) /casting "hold the line" alt
holyshit13=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Doomwalker's precision strike]}) /disc Doomwalker's precision strike
holyshit14=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Infusion of Thunder]}) /disc Infusion Of Thunder