Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

New favorite flag to put in my holy/down shits. ${Foreground}

Started a monk/shammy on progression and wanted to just do some old school two boxing. Then shammy got high enough to canni. Damn now what.

I know I'll write up a couple shits to canni, but that was really annoying to try and manually cast a spell.

Solution was to add ${Foreground} which returns true when I have the character focused.

Now when I alt tab the shammy quits spamming and I cast what I want.

Code:
downshit4=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${AdvPath.Following} && !${Me.Casting.ID} && !${Foreground} && ${Me.PctHPs}>60 && ${Me.PctMana}<95 && ${Me.XTarget}>0 && ${Me.Buff[Fungal Regrowth].ID} ) /casting "cannibalize"
downshit5=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${AdvPath.Following} && !${Me.Casting.ID} && !${Foreground} && ${Me.PctMana}<95 && ${Me.XTarget}<1 && ${Me.Standing} ) /sit

Last edited:
Bard holyshit help

Hey all,

Looking for help w/ holyshits for a bard...

I've got the non code down (don't we all) just need help coding this:
(feel free to edit it for efficiency)

1) If I am in combat and "Selo's Kick" (bard kick aa) is up, use it!
2) If I am in combat and "Lyrical Prankster" is up, use it if the mob has >50% health
3) Reslow the mob after "Requiem of Time" has faded

any help would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
Couple of ways could work the first two
Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Me.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Selo's kick]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Target.PctHPs} <=98) /alt activate 8205
or
holyshit3=/if (${Me.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Selo's Kick]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<98) /casting "Selo's Kick" alt

holyshit0=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<50 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Lyrical Prankster]}) /casting "Lyrical Prankster" alt
or 
holyshit0=/if (${Me.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Lyrical Prankster]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Target.PctHPs} <=50) /alt activate 8204

Last edited:
isnt selos kick working via melee

are u sure you want to be flying all over the place using prankster and not have more personal control over it

as far as slow there are examples here of if mob doesnt have so and so buff cast, however as u know bards are goofy and youll end up having to stop twist, twist once type of thing

1 slow
2 song
3 song
4 song
5 song

/twist 1 2 3 4 5 (i think that should try to twist 1 when its back up) and keep twisting 2 3 4 5 since they dont have as long refresh timer?

isnt selos kick working via melee

are u sure you want to be flying all over the place using prankster and not have more personal control over it

as far as slow there are examples here of if mob doesnt have so and so buff cast, however as u know bards are goofy and youll end up having to stop twist, twist once type of thing

1 slow
2 song
3 song
4 song
5 song

/twist 1 2 3 4 5 (i think that should try to twist 1 when its back up) and keep twisting 2 3 4 5 since they dont have as long refresh timer?

trying this now,

I'm currently running a rogue on a box but the assist macro i have seems to block mq2melee from evading. Would it be possible to use a holyshit to do evade? It would have to check if hide is ready, turn attack off, hide, attack on. I've tried various lines of code with no success, hoping one of you experts can help me out.

These are a few different checks you can use in your holy/down flags.

Code:
${Me.AltAbilityReady[Alt Ability Here]}    = Is my AA Ready?
${Me.AltAbilityReady[261]}                   = Alternate AA Check, By AA #
!${Me.Buff[Buff Name Here].ID}             = Do I have this Buff?
${Spell[Buff Name Here].Stacks}            = Buff Stack Check
${Me.PctHPs}<40                                = My %Hps Less than
${Me.PctHPs}>40                                = My %Hps Greater Than
${Melee.Combat}                                = Melee Combat check
${Cast.Ready[Item Name]}                   = Item Cast Ready Check
${Target.Named}                                = If this is a named mob
${Me.PctMana}>40                             = My %Mana is greater than
${Me.PctMana}<40                             = My %Mana is less than
!${Me.Invis}                                      = Invis Check
${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}                  = Ensures Target is NPC
/casting "Doppelganger" alt                   = AA Casting Option (Several ways to do this)
/casting 1010101(Item ID#)|Item           = Clicky usage with ID
!${Target.Buff[Buff Name Here].ID}        = Checks for buff on target
${Target.PctHPs}<98                          = Target %Hp Less than 98%
!${Raid.Members} 
${Me.Buff[Resurrection Sickness].Duration}<38  
${Me.Buff[Revival Sickness].Duration}<18
!${Me.Feigning}
!${SpawnCount[NPC radius 30 zradius 10]}  
${Me.PctEndurance}>30

Post is old as dirt. From the very first page...I cannot seem to get /casting 109533 |Item to function correctly. When I remove the /casting from the line and change to /echo It's True! I get that in the text. So I know that it is attempting to fire the command. I do not get a failed to parse command, you don't have the ability or any other like message when I attempt to get MQ2 to fire. The full code I attempted was

Code:
downflag3=1
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Taelosian Guard].Stacks} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Taelosian Guard].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Band of Subterfuge" |Item

This is for the "Band of Subterfuge" Clickable item.

/casting 109533|Item
not
/casting 109533 |Item

I didn't realize that the space was considered in code. This also does not work. I have tried the item in a bag slot and worn. Also would I need a plugin other than MQ2Cast loaded.

Last edited:
I want to add a flag to my Holyflags so they will NOT fire if in raid, then i want to have one that WILL fire if in raid.

Thanks

Last edited:
So would this be correct?

Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Target.Named}  && ${Me.Song[Auspice of the Hunter].ID} && ${Raid.Members} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Terrorpalm Discipline]}  ) /multiline ; /disc Fists of Wu; /timed 20 /alt act 1361; /timed 20 /alt act 7001; /timed 20  /casting 129128|Chest; /timed 20 /disc Drunken Monkey Style;  /timed 20 /disc Eagle's Balance;  /timed 20 /disc Terrorpalm Discipline; /timed 20 /disc Shadewalker's Synergy; /timed 20 /disc Crane Stance Rk. III; /timed 20 /casting 67742|Item; /timed 20 /alt act 1012

Anyone want to take a look at this monk burn set up? Advise or alterations let me know.

Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Cast.Ready[Transcended Fistwraps of Immortality]} ) /casting 67742|Item
holyshit1=/if (${Target.Named}  && ${Me.Song[Auspice of the Hunter].ID} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Terrorpalm Discipline]}  ) /multiline ; /disc Fists of Wu; /timed 20 /alt act 1361; /timed 20 /alt act 7001; /timed 20  /casting 129128|Chest; /timed 20 /disc Drunken Monkey Style;  /timed 20 /disc Eagle's Balance;  /timed 20 /disc Terrorpalm Discipline; /timed 20 /disc Shadewalker's Synergy; /timed 20 /disc Crane Stance Rk. III; /timed 20 /alt act 1012 
holyshit2=/if (${Target.Named}  && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Terrorpalm Discipline]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Speed Focus Discipline]}  ) /multiline ; /disc Fists of Wu; /timed 20 /alt act 1361; /timed 20 /alt act 7001; /timed 20  /casting 129128|Chest; /timed 20 /disc Drunken Monkey Style;  /timed 20 /alt act 945; /timed 20 /disc Shadewalker's Synergy; /timed 20 /disc Speed Focus Discipline
holyshit3=/if (${Target.Named}  && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Jab Through Rk. II]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Terrorpalm Discipline]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Speed Focus Discipline]} ) /disc Jab Through Rk. II
holyshit4=/if (${Target.Named}  && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Jab Through Rk. II]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Terrorpalm Discipline]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Speed Focus Discipline]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Heel of Zagali]}  ) /multiline ; /disc Fists of Wu; /timed 20 /alt act 1361; /timed 20 /alt act 7001; /timed 20  /casting 129128|Chest; /timed 20 /disc Drunken Monkey Style; /timed 20 /disc Heel of Zagali; /timed 20 /disc Shadewalker's Synergy
holyshit5=/if (${Target.Named}  && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Jab Through Rk. II]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Terrorpalm Discipline]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Speed Focus Discipline]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Heel of Zagali]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Ironfist Discipline Rk. III]}  ) /multiline ; /disc Fists of Wu; /timed 20 /alt act 1361; /timed 20 /alt act 7001; /timed 20  /casting 129128|Chest; /timed 20 /disc Drunken Monkey Style; /timed 20 /disc Ironfist Discipline Rk. III; /timed 20 /disc Shadewalker's Synergy
holyshit6=/if (${Target.Named}  && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Eye of the Storm]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Jab Through Rk. II]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Terrorpalm Discipline]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Speed Focus Discipline]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Heel of Zagali]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Ironfist Discipline Rk. III]}  )  /multiline ; /disc Fists of Wu; /timed 20 /alt act 1361; /timed 20 /alt act 7001; /timed 20  /casting 129128|Chest; /timed 20 /disc Drunken Monkey Style; /timed 20 /disc Eye of the Storm; /timed 20 /disc Shadewalker's Synergy

A little background for ya. With the changes to AFCleric I was looking to use mq2melee for some simple clerical help. So far I have set up two holy/downshifts that work well for buffs and direct heals:

holyshit0=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<65 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Supernal Light" Gem3

holyshit2=/if (${Spell[Bulwark of Vie].Stacks} && !${Target.Buff[Bulwark of Vie].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Bulwark of Vie" Gem7

Works great in outdoor zones where I can sit on my mount. However, indoor zones my mana can only keep up for a handful of fights unless I manually sit his ass which is something I would like to get away from having to do. I try to pull non stop tho so I cant use a combat check, but instead was wondering if there was an if command that I could use to tell the clr to sit when not actively casting.

*Insert edit here* tested following: downshit2=/if (${Me.PctMana}<90) /sit

This actually sat the clr but evidently the /sit command works for both standing and sitting so if not casting and below 90% mana he would just sit and stand repeatedly. So I am looking for either a /sit only command (/sit down didnt work) so it wont keep toggling the sit and stand, or someone to give me an example multi line command and basic explanation of the 2nd line so I can add it to the direct heal holyshit so it only tells the clr to sit after using the heal which should stop the stand/sit old school shm canni dance. **Dont need example specific to clr just any multi line command with any discrepancies between single and multi explained so I can successfully re-write w/o missing key values/symbols.

Also kind of curious to know the does the {Target.Buff[Bulwark of Vie].ID} line check song/short duration window or is it only the normal long term buff window?

or could I replace "Buff" with "Song" for example: !${Target.Song[Heal over Time Name Here].ID}

Last edited:
i want to create a holy that will spam an ability if and only if i'm running a disc.

but i want it to work under multiple discs and only when under a disc.

from the wiki:

${Melee.DiscID}
Spell ID of currently running discipline, 0 if none.

would i have to create multiple holy for each disc or is there a generic me.disc i could use?

i want to create a holy that will spam an ability if and only if i'm running a disc.

but i want it to work under multiple discs and only when under a disc.

from the wiki:

${Melee.DiscID}
Spell ID of currently running discipline, 0 if none.

would i have to create multiple holy for each disc or is there a generic me.disc i could use?

Use the an "Or" like

/if ( (${Melee.DiscID}==1 || ${Melee.DiscID}==2) && ${<<uber ability ready>>} ) /alt act <<uber ability>>

Also, sit and stand commands in EQ, format is optional on or off. Default is toggle (sit if standing, stand if sitting)

/sit : toggle sit/stand
/stand : toggle sit/stand
/sit off: stand
/sit on: sit
/stand off: sit
/stand on: stand

Those should be accurate, unless they changed something over the past year and I never noticed. ;)

htw

Also, sit and stand commands in EQ, format is optional on or off. Default is toggle (sit if standing, stand if sitting)

/sit : toggle sit/stand
/stand : toggle sit/stand
/sit off: stand
/sit on: sit
/stand off: sit
/stand on: stand

Those should be accurate, unless they changed something over the past year and I never noticed. ;)

htw

!${Me.Sitting} /sit
/if (!${Me.Mount} && !${Me.Sitting} && ${Me.PctMana}<90) /sit

Last edited:
Holyshit advice

/if (!${Me.Mount} && !${Me.Sitting} && ${Me.PctMana}<90) /sit

Thanks worked like a charm I totally over looked the adding something to make it fail cause I wasn't aware I could use the Me.Sitting command!