Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Sorry about the misunderstanding, I had assumed my holyshit:

holyshit3=/if (${Me.PctHPs} < 10 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fading Memories]}) /multiline ; /stoptwist ; /aa act Fading Memories ; /end

would work so i needed a downshit to revive the merc once she died, after i saw your code of pausing mq I liked it alot better. I will try this code now, TYVM for your help.

Latest update has messed up Volley for me so I am looking to create a holyshit to bypass the need for ragevolley= whatever %

Right now I have:

holyshit0=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Rage Volley]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>5 && ${Target.PctHPs}<97) /disc Rage Volley

Which is not working because I know Rage Volley is not an AltAbility. I can remove that portion and it will fire but in doing so it spams me with the msg that the ability is not ready to use again for insert each second that it counts down from. What is the disc check ready to use equivalent of that? I'm going through the wiki now and not having much luck.

Thanks in advance!

Latest update has messed up Volley for me so I am looking to create a holyshit to bypass the need for ragevolley= whatever %

Right now I have:

holyshit0=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Rage Volley]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>5 && ${Target.PctHPs}<97) /disc Rage Volley

Which is not working because I know Rage Volley is not an AltAbility. I can remove that portion and it will fire but in doing so it spams me with the msg that the ability is not ready to use again for insert each second that it counts down from. What is the disc check ready to use equivalent of that? I'm going through the wiki now and not having much luck.

Thanks in advance!

${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Rage Volley]}

Damn I could have sworn I tried that but guess not cause it worked so thanks Hoppy!

I like having control of that line and have it on a hotkey w some other stuff

I guess I could make a holyflag out of it (whenever conq frenzy is up do the whole shabang) every 30s basically

/Disc Conquering Frenzy Rk.
/Disc spirited axe throw RK.
/Disc axe of Illdaera RK.
/doability 1 (frenzy)
/disc sundering volley Rk.

Clickie timer for Holy

Hey guys, sorry if this isn't correct place to post. I went thru this thread trying to review the questions and other posts but couldn't find what i was looking for. Is there a way I can have the Holy recast a clickie before it fades? I attempted to play with the "0" in millisecond increments (I believe i read that somewhere, appologies as my brain is mush ATM and I am a Novice at best) but that didnt seem to do it.
here is part of my Holys section:

Code:
holyshitif=${If[!${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Feigning} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Buff[Revival Sickness].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Resurrection Sickness].ID},1,0]}

Code:
holyshit0=/if (${Spell[Familiar: Emerald Sokokar].Stacks[[COLOR="Red"]0[/COLOR]]} && !${Me.Buff[Familiar: Emerald Sokokar].ID}) /casting "Familiar of the Emerald Jungle"

Thank you in advance

${Me.Buff[buff name].Duration}<###

buff name = whatever buff you want
### = if your buff is gone or has less time than that remaining, it will be redone.

${Me.Buff[buff name].Duration}<###

buff name = whatever buff you want
### = if your buff is gone or has less time than that remaining, it will be redone.

Hrmm.. Doesn't seem to be working for me. When i set it at 200 it seemed to fire once but doesn't refresh again until fades.

I'll keep messing with it, thanks for the reply.

Any Holy shit DL for Beast lords, or monk ?

please post

Last edited:
I'm having issues with my characters ignoring criteria.

First:
Code:
downshit0=/if (${Target.PctHPs}>0 && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[447]}) /casting "Ancestral Aid" alt
It's casting AltAbility when I'm not in combat. I also wish it would not do it when I'm invis.

Second:
Code:
downshit0=/if (${Me.PctEndurance}>10 && !${Me.Song[Champion's Aura Effect].ID} !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /disc Champion's Aura
It's still attempting to cast Champion's Aura even when I have just been rezzed and have 0 endurance.

Why would it be disregarding criteria like that?

Thanks guys!

First

make this a holyshit not a downshit, downshits are for out of combat stuff.

holyflag1=1
Holyshit1=/if (${Target.PctHPs}>0 && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[447]}) /casting "Ancestral Aid" alt

Second: Don't know if this is the problem, but you also had both of those as downshit0 so that could have interfered.

downflag1=1

downshit1=/if (${Me.PctEndurance}>10 && !${Me.Song[Champion's Aura Effect].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /disc Champion's Aura

Thanks JDE,

They are 2 different characters, that is why they're both downshit0. I will add in the && for one and try a holyshit for the other.

I thought for a holyshit to work the character had to actually be melee attacking though. My shaman doesn't attack.

Going to try these changes now, thanks!

Question: as I understand it, downshits are cast when you are not in combat. Does a priest who is healing fall into that category? I ask this because of this HS from page 1:

downshit1=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<50 && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[7689]}) /casting "Burst of Life" alt

Does that downshit mean it will cast so long as I am just standing there and not meleeing but still in a combat situation?

Artemus, I'm pretty sure that is the way it works.

Downshits fire when you are not swinging in melee.

if attack is then you get holyshits.

Holyshits fire if in MQ2MELEE COMBAT mode, and downshits fire when NOT in MQ2MELEE COMBAT MODE.

Now, you can ask, what is mq2melee combat mode?

1) If attack is on, or goes on, then mq2melee detects that, and considers itself in 'combat mode', so holyshits will fire.

2) If you engage an encounter (target) via /killthis or z (default key), then mq2melee goes into 'combat mode', and will fire holyshits. This happens regardless of actual melee combat, that is, if your option is set on or off: /melee melee

• melee=[on|off]
    Turn Melee Mode On/Off.

As an example, let's say I have a shaman, and I have melee=off. I go to 'attack' a target, using z or /killthis. MQ2Melee will engage any configured AA/Spell/Pet, and any Holyshits. The plugin will not engage the mob by attacking with any weapon. That's the point of the melee=on/off setting.

Hopefully that clears it up. If not, ask, and I will clarify.

So, Artemus, to answer your question: Yes, that's the way it should work. Even though you show mob aggro/cooldown due to engagement or assistance (such as healing or buffing a tank), downshits will continue to fire unless you tell mq2melee to engage 'combat mode', or you turn on attack.

htw

Looking for a monk holyflag that will detect snare, and use purity to cure it. I set my monk up to pull, and every time i look away he gets snared and dies.

/if (${Me.MovementSpeed}<??) /alt act purity something like this? Does anyone already have one put together?

Ok thanks. Now to get the downshits working. You just past them into the player's melee ini, and /load melee in the game, right? I'm trying to get them working for my cleric.

Last edited:
dont forget

downflag0=1 or 0
or
downflag0=1 or 0

downflag#= number of the down flag
1 or 0 = on or off

Looking for a monk holyflag that will detect snare, and use purity to cure it. I set my monk up to pull, and every time i look away he gets snared and dies.

/if (${Me.MovementSpeed}<??) /alt act purity something like this? Does anyone already have one put together?

I think I can help. You will need to input the name of the actual snare spell that you are having issues with.

65 is Walk speed, 171 is run speed on monk with maxxed run AA's. Replace the spell in red that you are getting hit with. Or maybe you can add a Snare check.

This needs to be a downflag because while pulling you are in combat, but you are not swinging sticks and fists, which is what melee considers "Combat".

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Purify Body]} && ${Me.Buff[[COLOR="DarkRed"]Deadly Seeds[/COLOR]].ID} && ${Me.Speed}<65) /casting "Purify Body" Alt

Last edited: