Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Do Mercs count as NPCs when it comes to
Code:
${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>2
?

I have had issue with my tank chain casting AE aggro on occasion and I cant figure out why.

SK holyshit

Been trying to work these lone of codes for a while and was wondering if i could get some help.

Code:
holyshit6=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${Cast.Ready[Demand for power]} && ${Me.PctMana}>5 ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) && !${Me.Song[Demand for power recourse].ID} /casting "Demand for Power" Gem1

For the above one, I am trying to get it to cast the Spell only if the song effect " demand for power recourse" is not on. And it sits there and chain cast's any. Any ideas?

Code:
holyshit16=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${Cast.Ready[gift of klonda]} && ${Me.PctMana}>5 ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) && !${Me.buff[gift of klonda].ID} /casting "gift of klonda" Gem2

I'm having the pretty much same issue with this one. I'm having it check for my buff it gives me so it don't cast it but it chain cast's it. any ideas on this one too? I know/think i am missing a command in each of them that could fix this easily but I got no idea what it is. any help would be appreciated.

try spelling it exactily like its on alla and not doing lower case where ever u want

Is there check to tell if a person is in a fellowship or guild?

something like

${Me.Fellowship.Member}

I'm trying to make a downflag that will see if I am in PoK b/c I died, am I in a fellowship, and if this macro is running to cast this item. (Fellowship Insignia) Hence the question about the Fellowship check.

Code:
downshit5=/if (${Zone.ID}!=202 && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Macro.Name.Equal[Rangerbot.mac]},1,0]}) /casting 34023|item

Also bump on the above question.

Last edited:
i want to create a holy that will spam an ability if and only if i'm running a disc.

but i want it to work under multiple discs and only when under a disc.

from the wiki:

${Melee.DiscID}
Spell ID of currently running discipline, 0 if none.

would i have to create multiple holy for each disc or is there a generic me.disc i could use?

Use the an "Or" like

/if ( (${Melee.DiscID}==1 || ${Melee.DiscID}==2) && ${<<uber ability ready>>} ) /alt act <<uber ability>>

Instead of stringing together a bunch of OR commands, you can just use Select TLO.

For example, ${Select[${Melee.DiscID}, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]} will be true if ${Melee.DiscID} is either 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5.

What is the proper way to tell a toon if their target is mezzed or not?

${Target.Mesmerized} ?

Cant find this one anywhere.

Not really. You really only know by tracking effect, or animation (unreliable and imcomplete).

Is there check to tell if a person is in a fellowship or guild?

something like

${Me.Fellowship.Member}

I'm trying to make a downflag that will see if I am in PoK b/c I died, am I in a fellowship, and if this macro is running to cast this item. (Fellowship Insignia) Hence the question about the Fellowship check.

Code:
downshit5=/if (${Zone.ID}!=202 && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Macro.Name.Equal[Rangerbot.mac]},1,0]}) /casting 34023|item
Also bump on the above question.

I know I PM'd this to you regarding your PM, but hope you don't mind me posting here for others:

Sorry for the delayed response, an issue at work this week has had all my attention.

For POK check, or even for any compare, you need two ='s, not one. one is assignment, which would silently fail in the case you presented.

Example: ${Zone.ID}==202

For a fellowship: ${Me.Fellowship.ID} (0, or false, if not in fellowship)

For a guild: ${Me.Guild.Length} (0 if not in guild)

htw

I set this up a while back. Since I've been getting free SC each month ("free" lol) I bought the fresh cookie dispense and warm milk dispense for unlimited food

Code:
downshit11=/if (${FindItemCount[Warm Milk]} < 6) /multiline ; /casting "Warm Milk Dispenser" ; /delay 100 ; /autoinv
downshit12=/if (${FindItemCount[Fresh Cookie]} < 6) /multiline ; /casting "Fresh Cookie Dispenser" ; /delay 100 ; /autoinv

This will keep 5 of each on you. It's not prefect (I don't think the /delay works right?) but it's simple, maybe someone wants to clean it up. Convenient for me, get some stats for cheap.

Thoughts I've had that I haven't bothered to look up:
1. Can I make the delay work better?
2. Is it possible to make MQ2Cast not swap these in to my ammo slot or only open inventory space? Things are castable from bags these days, quit swapping!
3. Does /casting have an option for "on cast success, do this"? that'd be better than a delay I think.

Last edited:

maybe skip the delay in the downflag and autoinv and use MQ2cursor to bag it?

2. Is it possible to make MQ2Cast not swap these in to my ammo slot or only open inventory space? Things are castable from bags these days, quit swapping!

/casting "Warm Milk Dispenser" |item

Does /casting have an option for "on cast success, do this"? that'd be better than a delay I think
again take a look at MQ2cursor maybe?

For /multiline, you need to use /timed instead of /delay, and there is no ; between timed and the next command.

Try this:

/multiline ; /casting "Warm Milk Dispenser" ; /timed 100 /autoinv

For /multiline, you need to use /timed instead of /delay, and there is no ; between timed and the next command.

Try this:

/multiline ; /casting "Warm Milk Dispenser" ; /timed 100 /autoinv

/timed is what I was looking for but couldn't remember when I wrote these. When MQ2 back up I'll give it a go to be sure.

My first multi line request so I beg some indulgence.... not tested but should this work?? If not please let me know where I misinterpreted.

holyshit0=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<95 && !${Me.Moving}) /multiline ; /casting Pious Elixir ; /timed 45 /casting Pious Elixir

Usually single line commands list the spell gem slot....

My first multi line request so I beg some indulgence.... not tested but should this work?? If not please let me know where I misinterpreted.

holyshit0=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<95 && !${Me.Moving}) /multiline ; /casting Pious Elixir ; /timed 45 /casting Pious Elixir

Usually single line commands list the spell gem slot....
Specifying gem slot is to force it to mem in a particular slot, if it's not memmed already. It's not a requirement, just an added control parameter.

Looks ok to me - I'd probably check target ID valid first, and maybe type, i.e. ${Target.ID} and ${Target.Type.Equal[PC]} or something.

htw

this is what I use, I dont have to worry about targetting I dont have to worry about spamming it and It checks for invis moving zones etc

Code:
downshit1=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Song[Elixir of the Acquittal].ID}) /casting "Elixir of the Acquittal"|gem2    

downshitif=${If[!${Select[${Zone.ID},344,202,151,345]} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Buff[Revival Sickness].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Resurrection Sickness].ID},1,0]}

Thanks for the clarification on the gem slot HTW.

Good examples Dealings but with the changes to afcleric I've been forced to use holyshit/downshits to cover my afclr needs so Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} doesnt apply as does HTW's other suggestions. Still I do thank you for the input.

Sadly tested and unresponsive...

Even tried including the quotation marks since that was different than the other set up but still.. Other holy/down's still work but that line is totally unresponsive. Melee has been kind of hit and miss for me tho. Most days everything I have set up fire just as they should but occasionally only the first direct heal will fire and everything else is unresponsive which has me a bit at a loss.

Put quotes around multi-word spell/item names with /casting.

/casting "pious elixir"

htw

Yup I tried that when it failed to work for me the first time. Still no luck. Annoying to have to alt tab to that char to hit it manually but I can live with it.

And I'm back!!

Since my previous didn't work:

holyshit0=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<95 && !${Me.Moving}) /multiline ; /casting Pious Elixir ; /timed 45 /casting "Pious Elixir"

I found:

${Me.Buff[Resurrection Sickness].Duration}<38

and tweaked that to:

${Target.Song[Pious Elixir].Duration}<6

but got the error - No such "target" member "Song" So I am guessing that is phrased wrong or there is no way to view songs on group members only self? Guessing the latter... Really like to get this figured out since I added another box which makes tabbing over for a single spell constantly really annoying and possibly fatal in the ohh so fun "Ohh SHIT" situations.

Anyone mind creating and testing to confirm working a multi line for me similar to my first example in this post for heal over time for me pretty please. Keep in mind clr is always on the MT he will not be changing targets.