Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

/plugin mq2debuffs load

/if (${Debuff.Snared} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Purify Body]}) /alt act ${Me.AltAbility[Purify Body].ID}

I can't get this to work in mq2melee. I think it is because of the '

Code:
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Aura of Va'Ker].Stacks[1]} && !(${Me.Aura[1].Equal[Aura of Va'Ker]} || ${Me.Aura[2].Equal[Aura of Va'Ker]}) && !${Me.Buff[Resurrection Sickness].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Revival Sickness].ID} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>5 ) /casting "Aura of Va'Ker" Gem12

There a way to check for when a mob doesnt have a debuff on him to /cast ?
ie. When a dot fades off npc, holyflag will recast the dot on npc.

!${Target.Buff[Buff Name Here].ID} I assume this is only going to work for player characters ? I tried it , couldnt get results. Also do i have to change (.ID) to spell id # ?

Thanks

Anyone else having an issue with a downshit constantly recasting itself? this downshit has worked for a very long time up until 2 patches ago, nothing is blocking it, Druid skin, i can see it land so i know its not being blocked. Then it just recasts it.

Code:
downshit4=/if (!${Me.Buff[Stonebark Blessing Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Spell[Stonebark Blessing Rk. II].Stacks[5]} && !${Me.Moving}) /multiline ; /target *toonname*; /casting "Stonebark Blessing Rk. II" gem11

Anyone else having an issue with a downshit constantly recasting itself? this downshit has worked for a very long time up until 2 patches ago, nothing is blocking it, Druid skin, i can see it land so i know its not being blocked. Then it just recasts it.

Code:
downshit4=/if (!${Me.Buff[Stonebark Blessing Rk. II].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Spell[Stonebark Blessing Rk. II].Stacks[5]} && !${Me.Moving}) /multiline ; /target *toonname*; /casting "Stonebark Blessing Rk. II" gem11
Looks ok to me, maybe try to see which part is failing? Try: /echo ${meleemvs[downshit4]}

Also, instead of multi-line, you might try: /casting "stonebark blessing rk. ii|gem11" -targetid|${Me.ID} -invis

htw

There a way to check for when a mob doesnt have a debuff on him to /cast ?
ie. When a dot fades off npc, holyflag will recast the dot on npc.

!${Target.Buff[Buff Name Here].ID} I assume this is only going to work for player characters ? I tried it , couldnt get results. Also do i have to change (.ID) to spell id # ?

Thanks
You used to have to be in group (at least 3) and have the GL have inspect buffs LAA. Is that no longer true?

As far as .ID, no, that is fine as is.

htw

Quick question. Looking at these cleric DSs

Code:
downshit1=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<50 && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[7689]}) /casting "Burst of Life" alt
downshit2=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<70 && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[255]}) /casting "Exquisite Benediction" alt
downshit3=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<30 && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[6488]}) /casting "Flurry of Life" alt
downshit4=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<35 && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[1472]}) /casting "Fundament: Third Spire of Divinity" alt
downshit5=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<20 && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[8500]}) /casting "Healing Frenzy" alt

How does the cleric know to cycle through the party members though to check everyone?

I only want to perform this one time per mob - it currently does it multiple times. How can I correct it?

Code:
/if (${Me.Pet.ID} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Target.PctHPs} <=60 && ${Target.PctHPs}>=30 & ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Companion's Relocation]}) /aa act Companion's Relocation

Quick question. Looking at these cleric DSs

Code:
downshit1=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<50 && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[7689]}) /casting "Burst of Life" alt
downshit2=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<70 && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[255]}) /casting "Exquisite Benediction" alt
downshit3=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<30 && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[6488]}) /casting "Flurry of Life" alt
downshit4=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<35 && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[1472]}) /casting "Fundament: Third Spire of Divinity" alt
downshit5=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<20 && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[8500]}) /casting "Healing Frenzy" alt

How does the cleric know to cycle through the party members though to check everyone?

These will only perform the check on the cleric's current target.... So depending on what mac you are using it could be counter productive. If you are using the old AFCleric it MIGHT work ok b/c the cleric keeps the Main Tank targeted mostly.

I'm not 100% sure how to check group for %HP. The way I had it setup was this: If you always have the same person tanking it works ok. And if that toon is always targeted.

This is a buff flag I have setup, which is a similar example.

Code:
downshit17=/if (${Cast.Ready[Shining Armor]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>90 && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Target.Buff[Shining Armor].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Target.Name.Equal[MyTanksName]} && ${Me.XTarget} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Shining Armor" Gem12

This one is for fighting a named and tank drops below 30%.

Code:
downshit21=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<30 && ${Me.TargetOfTarget[Named].ID} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[6488]}) /casting "Flurry of Life" alt

With Pete's macro, you really dont need these anymore. You can just set them up in the .ini file and they work nicely.

I only want to perform this one time per mob - it currently does it multiple times. How can I correct it?

Code:
/if (${Me.Pet.ID} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Target.PctHPs} <=60 && ${Target.PctHPs}>=30 & ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Companion's Relocation]}) /aa act Companion's Relocation

You are missing a & symbol
Code:
/if (${Me.Pet.ID} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Target.PctHPs} <=60 && ${Target.PctHPs}>=30 &[COLOR="DarkRed"]&[/COLOR] ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Companion's Relocation]}) /aa act Companion's Relocation

The way this is setup, it will constantly cast it when the mob is between 30 and 60% health.

Maybe set it up for this instead? ${Target.PctHPs}>=55 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=60

Its not really the proper fix, but there would be less time for the flag to fire with it being 5% of the mobs life vs 30% of it's life.

Banestrike Automatic

I am a simple guy that dabbles in the Dark arts of MQ and wanted to share a nice little Holyshit I modified to do Banestrike, all the time, if it is ready. This is not my code and has been modified from another post.

If the mob is not one that your character has unlocked, it casts and resets in 1m. No big deal.

Add the following to your <servername>_<charactername> in your Macroquest2 file labeling the number of the holyshit and flag correctly.

Holyshit1=/if (${Target.PctHPs}>0 && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[15073]}) /casting "Banestrike" alt
Holyflag1=1

Enjoy

I am a simple guy that dabbles in the Dark arts of MQ and wanted to share a nice little Holyshit I modified to do Banestrike, all the time, if it is ready. This is not my code and has been modified from another post.

If the mob is not one that your character has unlocked, it casts and resets in 1m. No big deal.

Add the following to your <servername>_<charactername> in your Macroquest2 file labeling the number of the holyshit and flag correctly.

Holyshit1=/if (${Target.PctHPs}>0 && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[15073]}) /casting "Banestrike" alt
Holyflag1=1

Enjoy

Here is a caster version.

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[15073]} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=95 && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Banestrike" alt

So are there any holy/downshits for druids beyond the aura? That's all I've seen in the thread.

It really depends what you mean, you could create a ton of holy's and down's for a druid, like i have several setup for making sure he has his clickies all clicked, but people generally tend to tailor them to what they specifically need....

most stupid question award goes to....

Hey all,

Dumb question: I understand holyshits/downshits are some sort of custom aspect of MQ2. What are they used for besides keeping auras up / where do i edit them?

Since I just made you laugh with the dumb question, you could answer my question :p

Thanks all,

Hey all,

Dumb question: I understand holyshits/downshits are some sort of custom aspect of MQ2. What are they used for besides keeping auras up / where do i edit them?

Since I just made you laugh with the dumb question, you could answer my question :p

Thanks all,
In your MQ2 directory (wherever you have it installed or copied, i.e., running it), you will see a configuration file (.ini) for each character on each server, of the format: server_charname.ini

In that file, you would find the [MQ2Melee] section, and paste any holyshits/downshits in there. If you are not in game, just load up. If in game already for that server/char, and MQ2 is running with MQ2Melee loaded, you can always activate any changes you make manually to your .ini like that with the command: /melee load

If you don't have a [MQ2Melee] section in that ini, it's probably because it's never been saved. To do that, in game, do: /melee save

For each holyshit or downshit you want to use, you need to turn the flag on. You can edit the ini and do the same for those, and load in game, or set them in game: /melee downflag0=on downflag1=on holyflag0=on save

That's an example of how to turn them on in game.

As far as what they are used for, pretty much the sky is the limit there. They can be used to automate skills, actions, spells, etc. in situations that are not controlled inherently by the mq2melee plugin directly (or other plugin).

Hope that helps.

htw

holyshit request

How would I make a holyshit for a druid or cleric that would keep a promised heal spell, and vinespur on the tank?

You need a timer. So you could create one in a config file. check out wiki on config files.

ingame.cfg
/if (!${Defined[HotTimer]}) /declare HotTimer timer global

Then your holy would be:

/if (!${HotTimer} && ${Target.ID}==${Spawn[pc name].ID}) /multiline ; /varset HotTimer 24s ; /casting "SpellName" gem3

better to be done with a macro, but there you go.