possibility? for compile post

Ech0b0y

Board Necro
Reaction score
Hey, just wondering if this is a possibility. I realize it is unnecessary but thought it might be kind of cool.

When you post a new compile, and it has plugins, and authors listed, is it possible to make them listable by type? Meaning, Default lists the plugins in alpha. I click on the word Authors, and it arranges them by Author?

Just was thinking that might be kinda neat, give people better chance to see who all does did has done, or whatever, and maybe get a donation or 2 extra from it?

This is probably not possible without using some type of database thingy. When you click the top deal in most apps, it is actually re-reading the database with another sort added. You could just copy and paste into Excel, and then re-sort it yourself though. Hope this helps.

yup

Yeah, just thought that would be rather nifty:)

This is probably not possible without using some type of database thingy. When you click the top deal in most apps, it is actually re-reading the database with another sort added.
My that is a horribly inefficient design. What actually happens is the dataset that has been returned is just re-ordered.

But back to the original question. This isn't possible in a post, if the compile page became a static page with the ability to comment this would be possible.

I like this idea, actually. I'll chat with the folks around here and see what we can do.