Epic 1.0 Friendly Macs

PumpThump

Reaction score
I have recently come back to do a bucket list of things in EQ. One of which is one (at least) of each epic.

The epic 1.0's are obviously MAJOR grinds and insanely long camps, so I came up with a few rudimentary macros to help. They could obviously be vastly improved for better autonomy and to be more efficient, but as I said they are rudimentary and did the job. I will also say that most are intended to be done while afk (and many of those are visible actions, even just the ones doing faction handins), and others use high-risk plugins like warp so use them intelligently and at your own risk. I'll post them here as I come up with them. As of this post I'm currently 8 epic 1.0's in with a goal of 24 total (I have a few duplicates I'm doing).

This first one I used to tell me when an NPC spawned and was killed/despawned. I used it to track the Lich of Miragul to complete my PAL 1.0. You can easily change the word "lich" to track any mob that has a long respawn, though be careful that you make it specific enough to not get confused with normal spawns. All it does is echo and timestamp when the mob spawns and when it is no longer spawned. I used it to time a wide variety of mobs like the Lich of Miragul, Trakanon, Verina Tombs, etc. I know there's a plugin for tracking spawns, but this took me less time to write then the plugin took to understand :)

Code:
Sub main

/declare LichUp bool FALSE
:loop
	/if (${SpawnCount[npc lich]} > 0 && !${LichUp}) {
		/varset LichUp TRUE
		/echo Lich Spawned at ${Time}
	}
	/if (${SpawnCount[npc lich]} == 0 && ${LichUp}) {
		/varset LichUp FALSE
		/echo Lich Down at ${Time}
	}

/goto :loop

Last edited:
This next macro is useful giving Lashun gold to increase your faction for the PAL 1.0 epic faction requirements. Just make sure your inventory window is open and you have 4000-ish gold available to trade. It should take you to max (or near max, depending on if you've screwed your faction) faction.

Code:
Sub main

/target Lashun
/delay 1s
	/notify InventoryWindow IW_Money1 leftmouseup
	/delay 5
	/notify QuantityWnd QTYW_slider newvalue 2
	/delay 5
	/notify QuantityWnd QTYW_Accept_Button leftmouseup
	/delay 5
	/invoke ${Target.LeftClick}
	/delay 5
	/notify givewnd GVW_Give_Button leftmouseup
	/delay 1s
	/goto :loop

This next macro is useful for trading muffins to Pandos in West Freeport to increase your faction to complete the Ranger 1.0 epic. Just make sure you've bought a ton of muffins, and that your bags that contain the muffins are open prior to starting the mac. Almost the same exact as the previous Lashun Gold mac but with an item click.

Code:
Sub main

/target Pandos
/delay 1s
	/itemnotify ${FindItem[muffin].InvSlot} leftmouseup
	/delay 5
	/notify QuantityWnd QTYW_slider newvalue 20
	/delay 5
	/notify QuantityWnd QTYW_Accept_Button leftmouseup
	/delay 5
	/invoke ${Target.LeftClick}