Pokèmon Go!

I only used it to level 20, and sniped for maybe a total of three hours. Banned today, haven't used a bot in over a week.

They're going back and checking logs to ban people. I havent used it in weeks and think all 3 got banned today.

My google accounts wont let me log in. My PTC account is fine.

Ya idk last time i botted on 2 of the accounts was before they updated the game to break the bots and them 2 are banned. So they're going back to check accounts.

I was banned as of yesterday also it appears. Oh well

I only used it to level 20, and sniped for maybe a total of three hours. Banned today, haven't used a bot in over a week.

They're going back and checking logs to ban people. I havent used it in weeks and think all 3 got banned today.

My google accounts wont let me log in. My PTC account is fine.

Ya idk last time i botted on 2 of the accounts was before they updated the game to break the bots and them 2 are banned. So they're going back to check accounts.

I was banned as of yesterday also it appears. Oh well

The math was posted on reddit, you'd have to walk from 2016 to 2020 nonstop to reach level 36. Also sniping is 100% ban, the other theories are they can detect and are banning anyone who logs on from a PC.

I'm not sure how you'd get around the PC thing but I know there's a few threads about it, several people haven't been banned yet (level 29's, 28's etc) and a few 33's haven't been touched but that's not to say they won't be eventually.

The only thing they can seem to agree on is sniping = 100% ban, logging on from PC seems to greatly increase chance for ban. They were saying you can get around this by simply having your phone connected to the same IP for large amounts of time.

Last edited:
I've got an account that I made when I got banned that I levelled to 24 Notting and sniping. It's not banned, yet
I also got all my money back from Apple that is spent.

All my accounts are slowly getting banned, everyday login is a surprise. lol

All my accounts are slowly getting banned, everyday login is a surprise. lol

Man quit making me paranoid! I think my 33 may actually outlive this fiasco, I have the GPS set to my local town and leave it running like 14 hours a day hoping to fool them!

Just found out another lvl32 got banned, down to 2 accounts now. It is coming!!! Lol
I m not going to bother with last 2 accounts now, let them sit and check back in a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're starting to issue banned emails along with closing accounts. I got a second one (probably automated) showing what I had quoted before. Ah well.

Trainer,

Your account has been terminated. Use of any other third-party software or app, including but not limited to scripts/apps, applications used to falsify your location, emulators, modified or unofficial software, and/or accessing Pokémon GO clients or backends in an unauthorized manner is considered cheating.

If you believe your account has been terminated in error, you may fill out this form. Please consider your account permanently terminated unless we reply back to your appeal.

- NianticOps

Started a fresh account again. will not login from phone, see how long can be lasted.

back to 3 accts now!

I just turned 26, I have pretty cool little crew, yesterday got a Lapras from an egg and was at park with an incense running and a 2400 Dragonite spawned on me. My biggest beef is around being stuck with shitty move sets. Other than that I enjoy the game au natural.

Cops are letting you play au natural in a park!?

Women get away with everything I tell ya!

There's a park near me with a 'back door' that's supposed to close at 6pm, never does...we walk from like midnight till 4am, the cops patrol around every now again but don't even say anything to us. They just scare off kids smoking weed or whatever.

Cops are letting you play au natural in a park!?

Women get away with everything I tell ya!

Funny!! Well so I caved, bought a clearly hacked account off eBay for 11.00 bucks for me and husband. Each account is super similar, Several Snorlax and Dragonite, still not clear how they obtain rares. Not sure how long they will last so will piss a few local gyms that sone douchbag kids have on lockdown.