Pointing out my run speed...

Shierra

Reaction score
Thank you to the person that sent me a tell in gl on Mayong and said "Turn your run speed down, it looks bad" I forgot once I zoned into gl. ;) and I replied "huh?"

Last edited:
I agree the whole "i can tell you use mq! burn hiiiiiiiiiiiim!" mentality should be frowned upon imo, yet it seems to be glorified.

Lol, there are times I can tell people are using MQ, but I dont tell they are being obvious because of exactly what Demon says. If I tell them they are being obvious then that kind of admits that I'm using to, and it seems half the people using MQ will go all nerdrage on you and report you for cautioning them. So I just keep my mouth shut usually hehe.

i would verry much prefer the nice tell saying "hey cool it" than the silent /petition.. but then like most here im not trying to advertise what im doing ..

:)
Lol, there are times I can tell people are using MQ, but I dont tell they are being obvious because of exactly what Demon says. If I tell them they are being obvious then that kind of admits that I'm using to, and it seems half the people using MQ will go all nerdrage on you and report you for cautioning them. So I just keep my mouth shut usually hehe.

Better way to do it is play dumb and /tell something like:

Hey, man, how do you run SO fast??!! Is that new spell? I need to get that buff!?"

:)

The flip to this is that the person delivering the message is incriminating themselves. I wouldn't personally point that out to anyone I didn't know. :p

See, im the good samaritan, i often just say something like

" Hey bro, cool it aye, im not gonna report, cos i honestly dont care, just thinking of your accts!"

<< Basically says im not a user, but i know your using, chill the fuck out blood and smoke a blunt, i wont petition >>

This!

But on topic. That's also how I met a couple people here. ;p
No shit, i caught you running an afk spam mac in GL, targeting people, warping to them, spamming them with random crap, then targeting the next person..

I basically told him to Possibly think about seting up advpath and just having it run to certain areas, then /stick .

/joke/ me and Cj did see someone sat in GL for about 7 hours chain casting epics tho, was funny

Hahah no, it wasnt you! mjt.
Although I did make over 25k looting off your damn corpses hahah.

lol..... ive met im going to say atleast 2 on.... shall we say accedent... but they have become friends=) realizing we both used helped us out drastically for some missions we needed to get accomplished, plus while im on line and somethign rots now he is the first one to get a tell, as goes the other way around

At least you didn't respond with "F off" and warp over to ks their mob.