PLEASE - Need help - Anyone!

Cbass

Reaction score
I am going freaking crazy.... IK cant figure it out and no one can answer it so far...
I am a Ranger on TLP. ALL I want to do is have the range attack button auto push every time I am engaging a MOB until it is dead. VERY VERY simple.

I literally do not want any help with any other thing... I just want to click:
Range Attack

and then it fires arrows automatically until the MOB is dead... then i move to the next one.

I have read MQ2Melee and it says it should be able to do that but I can't figure out how to make it Use the bow. I tried:

/melee melee=off
/melee bow=31213
/melee arrow=24488

and still nothing..... Any help? PLEASE!

Just clicking Ranged Attack won't turn on melee.

With the settings you listed, what is happening now?

Try using the command:

/killthis

Instead of clicking ranged attack, to start. That directly turns on melee.

MQ2Melee - MMOBugs Wiki

I know the note says you don't need to do this outside of macros, but it helps isolate the issue. In Macroquest.ini (I think, maybe its server_character.ini, I'd have to go look) you can actually change hotkeys to enable MQ2Melee range mode and melee mode.

Just clicking Ranged Attack won't turn on melee.

With the settings you listed, what is happening now?

Try using the command:

/killthis

Instead of clicking ranged attack, to start. That directly turns on melee.

MQ2Melee - MMOBugs Wiki

I know the note says you don't need to do this outside of macros, but it helps isolate the issue. In Macroquest.ini (I think, maybe its server_character.ini, I'd have to go look) you can actually change hotkeys to enable MQ2Melee range mode and melee mode.
Thank you for responding...
So for using what I listed above it does nothing. I click ranged attack, it fires one arrow and then nada. I will try /killthis

ok so I did

/melee melee=off
/melee stickrange=off
/melee bow=31213
/melee arrow=24488

MOB is being engaged by tank...
I targeted it and type /killthis

Nothing

You can always use the built-in EQ Command.. /autofire

So a hotkey could be:
/assist soandso
/autofire