Player Check help

Tempest

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I am looking for a way to check to make sure there are no other PCs in zone except for those in the group...

Am thinking the easiest way if possible would be to make the player check check vs number of people in group... so something like...

/if (${SpawnCount[pc]}>{count.group}) /call quit

Any help? :)

${Group.Members} or ${GroupSize}

can also do something like this

Code:
/declare ZoneCount int outer ${SpawnCount[PC]}

/if (${SpawnCount[PC]}>${ZoneCount}) /endmacro

Hey guys, thanks for the response,only just got around to testing this and neither of those ones worked for me JJ :(

It continually thinks that number of ppl in the zone is > then in my group even though I am the only one in the zone, and no one else in the group.

Any ideas? Or what other information will I need to give in order to help?

Cheers,

Hey guys, thanks for the response,only just got around to testing this and neither of those ones worked for me JJ :(

It continually thinks that number of ppl in the zone is > then in my group even though I am the only one in the zone, and no one else in the group.

Any ideas? Or what other information will I need to give in order to help?

Cheers,

Try like:

Code:
/if ((${SpawnCount[PC]}>${Group.GroupSize} && ${Group.GroupSize}) || (${SpawnCount[PC]}>1 && !${Group.GroupSize})) /call quit

htw

Last edited:
Hi Guys, I am looking for a way to check to make sure there are no other PCs in zone except for those in the group...

Code:
/if ((${Group.Members} && ${Group.GroupSize}>${SpawnCount[PC]}) || ${SpawnCount[PC]}>1) /call quit