Plane of Fire

ominous24

Premium Member
Reaction score
Tried to zone into Plane of Fire a few times the old fashioned way by clicking the ball in PoT, every time it locked up and when I came back into world the char spawned at the PoT zonein. Of course the toon isn't flagged, but is level 65.

Try unloading MQ2Navigation. I was able to zone into PoFire no problem with a lvl 65 toon.

Thought nav was only available to lifers? But then again, I don't really pay much attention to things like that anymore lol

Interesting enough, the same thing just happened to me trying to get into Temple of Sol Ro. I am looking for a common thing here now.

I didn't see that this was on emulator. I am sure its an emulator issue then.

What emulator are you playing on? because PoP zones being open to 65 was only added in the last 2ish years.

What emulator are you playing on? because PoP zones being open to 65 was only added in the last 2ish years.

Using the SoD on Fry's server. Maybe it is still in the works for PoP zones not needing flags.

Just zoned in and out a few times on MMOBugs server without issue, using SOD client. Which client you using?

Edit: NM, you posted before me. I disabled the flag, see if you can get in.

htw

Just zoned in and out a few times on MMOBugs server without issue, using SOD client. Which client you using?

Edit: NM, you posted before me. I disabled the flag, see if you can get in.

htw

Yes sir, that did it. Thank you.