Place to Buy Characters

mb4xy3

Reaction score
I've been buying heroics and doing the painful process of leveling them. During the level, it isn't that much fun.

Where is a good place to buy accounts? I see playerauctions.com is still around, is that place still safe?

How does it work with daybreak now running the show?

I just want a 100+ toon, gear can be 0, i'm just basically buying the levels / hours played. older accounts better.

*facepalm* I see the section now, wow, i'm tired

guy goes into a gas station and asks for directions to a place to get gas :p

I thought this was a joke and I'd get the slams for being clueless enough to respond, LOL.

Definitely no joke. I knew there was advertisements here, but I flat out didn't see the forum. I feel really, really dumb right now haha

To be fair, there are many places to purchase characters from. I hope I'm not breaking forum rules here but: MMOBugs, RedGuides, PlayerAuctions are some of the most popular. Each place offers a different experience really depending on what you're looking for such as middle man, reputation based, or down right risky as shit (you guys can assign those to the proper sites I'm sure).

Benefit of MMOBugs (aside from, as you just figured out is right here in the forums) is most of the folks selling characters are reputable and have been doing it a long time. So you can really buy with confidence and safely here.

I've been buying heroics and doing the painful process of leveling them. During the level, it isn't that much fun.

Where is a good place to buy accounts?

William12. Never bought accounts from him, but he's been reliable on the couple of macros I bought from him. If I did buy accounts, probably the person I would goto first. Only have to look at his feedback from others to see he does a good job.

Last edited:

Where is a good place to buy accounts?

William12. Never bought accounts from him, but he's been reliable on the couple of macros I bought from him. If I did buy accounts, probably the person I would goto first. Only have to look at his feedback from others to see he does a good job.

#Thisfortruth
William is the way to go.