Pl bard from 51 to 60

Barker15

Reaction score
Howdy made a new RAF toon and I dont have any toons that can function as a PL'er really only have war monk and zerk atm, what would be easiest way to get a raf toon from 51 to 60? thanks

I went to Plane of Innovation and did the "pull a ton and damage them down with a DS" method and was 61 in two pulls.

alrighty, so should I just buy some DS pots on my zerker or something and do that? and just have bard AE

NEUTRAL DS on who ever can take the hits AND NOT riposte dmg, and gain aggro (warr ae taunt)

bard sings lowest lvl ae dot song when mobs are locked enough on aggro

unless u can grp him then do what go kill a ton of shit somewhere grpd

when mobs are all affected by ae dot , sit the PLr (prob good to have a merc on him unless its gonna loose aggro and not regain it)

i use my brd mag sk to PL my alts bards are easy to PL with the lvl 4 ae song. i like nadox bc its a hot zone. use bard / mag ds plus sk ds total is like 3500 dmg on the ds and then goes down to like 600 something. even the merc cleric can get agro you will have lvl 60 in like 5 pulls if its with a raf account

alrighty, so should I just buy some DS pots on my zerker or something and do that? and just have bard AE

use the warriors, will mitigate more has more ac more hp put ds on him , sit to get mobs to actually hit him (hell what ever full dmg they can do), id refrain from using a merc w him cause hell loose aggro on some mobs eventually

for merc option probably 1)have your 3rd toon out of grp and see if by joining after all mobs are dead u get a heal (mercs are retarded and may not work)
2)block everything except elixir and see if that keeps merc from getting aggro

put a non riposting item in primary, shut off melee that may bash slam kick etc

pull a train face the wall, do the sit thing

bard sings his ae song, once u get to 60 u wont have to deal w that crap anymore as u can grp a lvl 90 (im assuming all your toons are 90 and therefore cant grp till then)

Don't really need to powerlevel

At 51 your bard has his chants, so just go to Plane of Nightmare and set up a path near the vasssals with mq2advpath. Then use a decent percussion item and /twist your 4 chants with a targeting mac and you will be 60 in a day or two. This will also help your skills. The expression "tripping over a dollar to pick up a dime" applies; powerleveling will be faster but this is WAY easier since you can practically do it afk.

f that day or 2 crap, 4 hrs atm and have a lvl 81 toon going, if and when it gets an actual subscription maybe ill be able to speed that up

sadly wont be thru task adds cause folks are saying raf accts only get half of what everyone else normally gets (no bonus, actually bugged into a penalty)

have not had a chance to see it for my self since it doesnt have hot but yea tht would suck ass, hell I was hoping for xp bonus to affect taskadds (maybe if its claimed right in zone or something who knows)

f that day or 2 crap, 4 hrs atm and have a lvl 81 toon going, if and when it gets an actual subscription maybe ill be able to speed that up

sadly wont be thru task adds cause folks are saying raf accts only get half of what everyone else normally gets (no bonus, actually bugged into a penalty)

have not had a chance to see it for my self since it doesnt have hot but yea tht would suck ass, hell I was hoping for xp bonus to affect taskadds (maybe if its claimed right in zone or something who knows)

I was grouped with a friend who RAF'd me last night doing HoT missions and I claimed the rewards as soon as they popped up and was getting ~35-40% of a level at the 82-85 level range. I actually dinged 83, 84, and 85 on 3 consectuve missions over the course of 90 minutes...the xp is rediculous with this RAF stuff.