Picklock Macro

hoppy96pgtbs

( o Y o )
Reaction score
Anyone able to write a Picklock macro? I did a LDoN raid the other night, and couldnt open the Damn chests lol. My rogue has never worked picklock so she couldnt do it. I am looking for a mac to get picklock skill up thanks in advance

maybe

Anyone able to write a Picklock macro? I did a LDoN raid the other night, and couldnt open the Damn chests lol. My rogue has never worked picklock so she couldnt do it. I am looking for a mac to get picklock skill up thanks in advance

First, spend some points to get skill to 50 or so, then find a door to skill on.

I will see what I can find for you. But I recall that since rogues never needed pick lock before that just zoning to one of the Velious Zones would pop picklock to 200... and if not I remember seeing on Safehouse rogues. www.thesafehouse.org .. ok looked there. It seems there are a few doors left you can practice on. The freeport bank has a vault door, and a few others are listed here: [ame="http://www.thesafehouse.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25351"]Picklocking noobie - The Safehouse Forums[/ame]

I will see if I can throw a lil macro together. I don't have a rogue to try with anymore more, but will see what I can do.

The book as soon as you enter PoTran on the table have lockpicks in hand and spam 20-30 min max tops

If memory serves me, I got picklock up in Paineel opening the door to The Hole. Another good place is in Chardok, but you need to have SoS. The door that is in the hall where the Prince is that goes down to the King/Queen usually nothing patrols it, but there are mobs nearby. I believe you need 200 to even do this door. Also make sure to sense/disarm trap by the entrance to the area, or mobs will jump ya, plus you get rooted.

ok here

just follow the instructions in the macro and you're done.. it assumes you can get into PoTranquility. If you are too low, no biggie, just park yourself infront of any locked door and run it.

Code:
  |1. Target the spinning book in PoTranquility
|2. Have lockpick set on your curson
|    -have cursor over the book on screen
|

#Event Skillup "You have become beter at #0#! (#1#)"

Sub Main
/declare Skillup int outer 0

:mainloop
	/doevents
	/keypress use
/goto :mainloop
/end

Sub Event_Skillup(string skillgained, int newskillamt)
	/varcalc Skillup ${Skillup}+1
	/echo ${Skillup} skill increases... this may take a while... ${skillgained} is now at ${newskillamt}.
/return

note: this is as yet untested but should work, I would appreciate some feedback if anyone tries this out.

* I uploaded the actual mac file for those of you that are Notebook impaired.

Attachments

• Lockpick.mac
    498 bytes · Views: 235
Last edited:
Actually if you just go into PoTranq, in the first building you're in, you'll see a book. Just spam click on that and it will skill you up in about 3 minutes not 20-30. I did this about 3 months ago so I'm pretty sure it still works.

Actually if you just go into PoTranq, in the first building you're in, you'll see a book. Just spam click on that and it will skill you up in about 3 minutes not 20-30. I did this about 3 months ago so I'm pretty sure it still works.

Thats pretty much all this does, but it spams the book REAL fast. should hit max lock pick in about a min or so.

It does work, just think it might have been more work than it was worth considering the time spent on the macro. It only takes 3 minutes to max it manually. Nice job on the macro though.

It does work, just think it might have been more work than it was worth considering the time spent on the macro. It only takes 3 minutes to max it manually. Nice job on the macro though.

is there anything similar like this to disarm trap?

learning curve

Yeah I know, it was more of a learning exercise, just to be sure I could. I have only written a few macros and the more I write the more I learn.

Pick it

Sweet info took me a little longer that 3 minutes but hey went from 41 to 232, think I wore out all the kool-aid in my mouse from my kid :). Big table in center of room as you zone into POT, book is about halfway open laying flat.
I had the picks on cursor as I zoned in.:)

basicly the same macro, just head to solA and stand in front the swinging axe and macro a repeating /keypress use

Do you what skill you can get off that trap? I can't remember off the top of my head.

Anthrax

I tried it in Chardok where the door doesn't refresh that fast. Got a lot of spam.

Went to POT. Wow, amazing. 256-340 in a minute.

Last edited: