Picklock Macro

Vyral,
With this macro, starting at skill 15, I maxed to 300 in 5 seconds.

whatzit2u-albums-screenshots-picture10-threadnecro.jpg

Attachments

• ThreadNecro.jpg
    ThreadNecro.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 15
yes its an old post but its a good macro went from 200 to 400 in a blink of an eye, i looked away and was like wtf no skill ups (then checked skill) was already maxed

note: this is as yet untested but should work, I would appreciate some feedback if anyone tries this out.

* I uploaded the actual mac file for those of you that are Notebook impaired.

Ok soo just loaded this badboy up the other day.. and it took my skill from 80 to max at level 70, in 3.... yes... THREEE seconds!

The skillups FLEW BY.. so fast I was wondering wth I was seeing till they stopped, and I ended it.. and COULDNT SCROLL UP FAR ENOUGH TO SEE THE LAST ONE. After 5 seconds of it running.

Checked.. Max skill. SO yeah... works like a champ.

Many thanks!

That is awesome, its not everyday that you see a 5 year old mac still helping people out like that without a single edit on in.

It is a crying shame that Im 2 years too late to tell the assfuck dipshit who dropped the Thread Necro card on this highly useful thread to go fist fuck himself in his retarded fucking ass.

But to future assfuck dipshits, if a dude does the right thing and uses our search function and finds a good thread from years back that helps him out and he comments on it, (even just to say thanx) that is fucking outstanding, that is the very reason why we have a fucking search function.

That is awesome, its not everyday that you see a 5 year old mac still helping people out like that without a single edit on in.

It is a crying shame that Im 2 years too late to tell the assfuck dipshit who dropped the Thread Necro card on this highly useful thread to go fist fuck himself in his retarded fucking ass.

But to future assfuck dipshits, if a dude does the right thing and uses our search function and finds a good thread from years back that helps him out and he comments on it, (even just to say thanx) that is fucking outstanding, that is the very reason why we have a fucking search function.

ANd that my friend is EXACTLY why I replied to it.

What's funny is that Dealings was only a year late =P

I believe the whole sado homo session was directed @ Whatzit2u for literally posting a necro card or some crap.

I personally didnt get upset about the necro thing

agree about if u find a good post , saying ty etc = not a bad thing, the whole necroing a post response makes no diff (nyah nyah that post is old...) no point in making an extra comment , no point in wishing a fist session on someone either :D

Absolutely bloody fantastic maco:D Simple, does what it says on the tin and FAST! Love it -Thank you.

if he did the plane of tranquility book probably not long at all. its probably the easiest skill in the game to level. easy made easier :) that never hurts

pretty sure i did tranq book too (had maxed b4 that in befallen b4 tranq ever came out :)

I believe the whole sado homo session was directed @ Whatzit2u for literally posting a necro card or some crap.

I personally didnt get upset about the necro thing

agree about if u find a good post , saying ty etc = not a bad thing, the whole necroing a post response makes no diff (nyah nyah that post is old...) no point in making an extra comment , no point in wishing a fist session on someone either :D

1) Yes, that was for the dumbass Necro Card from Whatzit2u.

2) It sure as fuck is worth an extra comment and a fist fucking lession for that dickhole. And now, while were still here, lets make that two extra comments...

We are constantly getting on people for not using the search function to try to help themselves out before posting requests (or using chatbox) for help are we not?

So when we get someone in here that does precisely that, and proves just how and why the search function really works, why would some fucking retarded, clueless douche-fuck ass clown make fun of him for it? Why? How is that fucking funny in any way? Describe the humor for me, please. All it does for me, is pisses me the fuck off.

The Necro Card it says,
"Post must be inane and not significantly contribute."

Please tell me, just how the fuck, having someone doing the right thing, and using the search function to help themselves first, finding what they needed (all by themselves), and then making a quick post, simply to recognize the originator and reconfirm that the mac still works for the rest of us, is to be considered "inane"? Please, help me out here, I dont get it, not one single bit.

Graveyard bump - for those of you on Ragefire/LJ/TLP servers that do not have PoTranq accessible - this macro still works wonders. I went to the rotating rocks in Permafrost - fired up the macro and hit skill 49-250ish in about 3 hours while afk. Huge help for lock pick skill.

I tried it in Chardok where the door doesn't refresh that fast. Got a lot of spam.

Went to POT. Wow, amazing. 256-340 in a minute.

Do not take a new rogue to Chardok. You get "You are not sufficiently skilled to pick this lock." Start in POT.

Gave it a facelift.

Figured I'd give this a facelift to make it more modern.

Will now automatically pick up lockpicks before attempting to pick the lock.
Now ends when your skill is max.
Moved the /doevent to after the attempt was made
Will recommend where to get lockpicks if none are in your inventory
Added color to the echo text.
Added the insufficient skill message as an event that automatically ends the macro (I copied and pasted the text from previous post).

Could use the "Spam" that you get to create an event, assuming it's available to create an event with to cause a delay between clicks. I could optionally add a delay as a parameter and allow the user to fill it in to avoid the spam.

Any other messages that you run into would be useful.

Potranquility took me from 1 to 452 in a few minutes.

Cheers.

Attachments

• Lockpick.mac
    1.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited: