Philter of Major Translocation Macro

Villageidiot

Captain Douchebag
Reaction score
This macro was made to make a stack of gate potions. It is fully automated, just make sure you have enough money to create 20 potions and a medicine bag.

Start in alchemist room in PoK or Abysmal Sea

Let me know if anyone has any problems, i have tested a little and think i have the bugs worked out.

This Macro requires Common.inc and Buy.inc I have attached both of these , I got them from Armysoldiers TS zip

Attachments

• gate.mac
    3.6 KB · Views: 56
  • buy.inc
    3.2 KB · Views: 48
  • common.inc
    13.8 KB · Views: 41
I was going to mess with it but have not got around to it. Trying to get all my toons to max 80 and 30 banked aa's... plus that pesky real life work thing called a job.

Was going to see how well it worked and then try and butcher up a little to just click combine then auto inventory.
I use the game pad to just do TS for now. I get the right recipe up. then buy everything I need. Then put the mouse over the combine button. Then make my first hot key just
/autoinventory
/pause 2
/autoinventory

And in the game pad I make it mash left click then hotkey 1 over and over. Got it timed about right to were it is not blinldy mashing to much.
But would love a mac to do it since I only have one game pad... and a pain to move it around.

But I do make a lot of gate pots for friends so will see how this works.

crashed after moving to the 3rd NPC. not sure on teh cause yet

seems to crash on the combine sub.

after buying from Edvard it says
invald item slot Null
searching for recipe
crash

Code:
Sub Combine
	 /Varset Combine_Count 0
	 /itemnotify ${FindItem[=Medicine Bag].InvSlot} rightmouseup
   	 /delay 1s
         /nomodkey /notify TradeskillWnd COMBW_SearchTextEdit leftmouseup 
         /delay 5 
         /echo Searching for Recipe
         /call Type "Major Translocation"
	 /delay 1m ${Window[TradeskillWnd].Child[COMBW_SearchButton].Enabled}  
         /nomodkey /notify TradeskillWnd COMBW_SearchButton leftmouseup 
         /delay 10
	 /notify TradeskillWnd RecipeList listselect 1
	:Loop
	/if (${Combine_Count}==20) {
		/notify TradeskillWnd CloseButton Leftmouseup
		/return
}
	 /notify TradeskillWnd CombineButton Leftmouseup
	 /delay 1s
	 /notify TradeskillWnd AutoInvButton Leftmouseup
	 /varcalc Combine_Count (${Combine_Count}+1) 
	 /echo ${Combine_Count} Potions made!
	 /delay 1m ${Window[TradeskillWnd].Child[COMBW_CombineButton].Enabled}
	 /goto :loop
/return

*** Edit*** Just noticed i use a Foldable Reinforced Medicine Bag Editted maco to Foldable Reinforced Medicine Bag and works great

Tried twice so far. I didn't have the medicine bag the first time and it crashed. Second time, I bought a medicine bag and then started the macro. It checked my inventory to see what I had and then crashed at the same place, after 'buying' all the ingredients. The second time I had the bag open. Next time I try it with the bag closed.

have to make sure when you open a bag it shows the new screen for finding recipes's. Also you don't have to open up the bags , it does it all for you. LIke i said it is all automated as long as you have a medicine bag, you should be good to go.

Was going to see how well it worked and then try and butcher up a little to just click combine then auto inventory.
I use the game pad to just do TS for now. I get the right recipe up. then buy everything I need. Then put the mouse over the combine button. Then make my first hot key just
/autoinventory
/pause 2
/autoinventory

And in the game pad I make it mash left click then hotkey 1 over and over. Got it timed about right to were it is not blinldy mashing to much.
But would love a mac to do it since I only have one game pad... and a pain to move it around.

But I do make a lot of gate pots for friends so will see how this works.

In the normal compile there's a macro called combine.mac just type /mac combine with the recipe selected you want if you have all the ingredients it makes it. If not it ends. No need to reinvent the wheel.

Ah ty. Was trying to make that very same mac. I was close. I kept getting spam but it was clicking combine. But ty very much.

Well, I like that it buys the right numbers of ingredients and doesn't have to search each merchant.

In the normal compile there's a macro called combine.mac just type /mac combine with the recipe selected you want if you have all the ingredients it makes it. If not it ends. No need to reinvent the wheel.

I wasn't reinventing the wheel. I was just making the purchasing part and everything else fully automated for the people who don't want to have to do it.

Just trying to be helpful for the lazy ones (such as myself)

Works seamlessly with default UI loaded. Thank you for taking the time to put this together.

I wasn't saying you were reinventing the wheel village I like the macro it is nice to have I was talking about gayknight trying to delete lines from your macro to make a combine macro for all tradeskills. I was just pointing him in the right direction for the macro he wanted. Sorry if you took that wrong I won't ever say someones work is bad bud and hell your macro will save a lot of time for people who make a lot of gate potions. Anyway thanks for the macro I would use it if I hadn't quit playing.

I modified Army's TS macro for this task a long time ago. What I did was use 3k pp as a trigger to be able to run the macro, so it would keep making stacks of 20 until I run out of pp, or get below the 3k. It has saved me a TON of time in making gate pots for the guild.

that is the first thing this macro checks. Is to see if you even have enough money to make the amount.

This worked great except I use a custom UI .. if I open the medicine bag on my own and select the potion it finishes by itself ... thanks still a lot easier

/mac combine is usefull for all ts but when need to do 20 or 40 of stack gate potion this one is very cool no need to rune buy calculate it does all exept to open my potion bag ) minor bug i thing i dont have the good bag but np ) it work i just need to survey each run it combine 19 not 20 but np ) it is better than nothing ) i use a french kayboard so just need to put english keyborad file in action during the mac )

it is hard to change instead of typying in research just chose recipe in the favorite one show at open bag ?

This macro is AWESOME!!!

Worked flawlessly first try.

Any chance you could create one that creates DS potions like this? Does the purchasing, etc etc... that'd be way cool.

2 thumbs up for you though!:D

glad you like, and yeah i'm gonna do one that will make any of the vendor made skinspikes pot's