patch fixed furniture profits

Status
Not open for further replies.

botlove

Reaction score
Since the release of HoT until this last patch, it was possible to buy 6 items from a vendor in a neigborhood, make two combines, produce a piece of furniture, and sell it back to the vendor for a profit of 95pp per item. I had a blast writing a program with AutoIT to make furniture and sell it back to the vendor... Finally I'm not completely broke anymore in EQ. I really wish I could have shared this fun little feature before it was patched... but I felt like posting it here might get it nerfed way too fast.

I guess I'm just telling you all about the issue in case you were wondering why there had to be a patch this week. People were making millions of pp.

wow, super awesome for sharing how much money you made.

i wish i could delete this already

I didnt say how much I made - I said how much people made.

I did okay, but I'm not trying to brag so much as share, now that I am permitted to share.

You all get so jealous and nasty so fast, somebody please delete this post, this is just not what I wanted to accomplish.

actually, i was kinda being serious. I wish I had heard about it sooner than I did. and You are right... it would have been abused heavily if made public and probably resulted in mass bannings etc etc

Puffy cheeks chill

Nah - I am not being nasty, it just shows you do not read all the threads. 90 % of folks would not have posted an exploit like this because it massively accelerates the nerf stick. No harm done - hope you made big bucks.

whew, =)

hey - thanks for the location of that other post - I try to never read any post that looks like that title "Funny Scam from CodeCompiler " - cause I dont like that guy and just assume that anything mentioned in a post can be ignored about CC. =)

That idea of setting an event text trigger for running out of materials is a good idea. I like that.

Hey, sorry I misinterpreted what you were saying =)

What did you want to accomplish with this post? Increasing your post count?

i am posting this LoL to up my count. I dont use furniture anyway i sit on a beanbag

Status
Not open for further replies.