MQ2Bot Hunt configuration

Camdenbrown

Premium Member
Reaction score
So I have MQ2Bot pull working flawlessly with MQ2Nav, but does it support a configuration to do Hunt (nav mob to mob instead of returning to a camp)? I'm trying to farm low level tradeskill items. I felt like I recall the old bot40 support Hunt pull type, but I could be wrong.

Thanks!

Reactions: EQDAB
It doesn't. You would need to use a macro to move and engage. You can put group members on follow leader so they'll go with the leader running the macro that makes the moves or whatever.

So I have MQ2Bot pull working flawlessly with MQ2Nav, but does it support a configuration to do Hunt (nav mob to mob instead of returning to a camp)? I'm trying to farm low level tradeskill items. I felt like I recall the old bot40 support Hunt pull type, but I could be wrong.

Thanks!

Or maybe try Cwtn Farm.mac ;)(y)

Reactions: Camdenbrown
@EQDAB Have you found a way to set ignore mobs or add a list of "add mob" instead of only 1 farm mob? I didn't see anything in the docs about it so I'm assuming it's not supported.

Thanks,

*Edit to the above*
I see the ignore commands now. The only remaining question is if you're allowed to create a list of mobs to hunt rather than a single mob.

Last edited:
@EQDAB Have you found a way to set ignore mobs or add a list of "add mob" instead of only 1 farm mob? I didn't see anything in the docs about it so I'm assuming it's not supported.

Thanks,

*Edit to the above*
I see the ignore commands now. The only remaining question is if you're allowed to create a list of mobs to hunt rather than a single mob.

Honestly, I've not used Cwtn Farm yet. I have a simple (very) one I worked up long ago. Basically I used "alerts" to sort non-targets out. Gl

Attachments

• H-Loot.mac
    617 bytes · Views: 0
Reactions: Camdenbrown
Honestly, I've not used Cwtn Farm yet. I have a simple (very) one I worked up long ago. Basically I used "alerts" to sort non-targets out. Gl

Sorry it's poorly written and includes almost no documentation. I never expected for anyone else to be using it. I'll clean it up some, add some notes and repost it here.