Outstanding issues (EMU)

htw

Developer
Reaction score
Will post here, and progress.

- TAKP client (latest patched pub release)
- ROF2 issues -> movepacket, advloot

Is the movepacket related to the Z axis warp issue with RoF2?

I'm sure it is. I'll get it done soon as I can.

htw

Awesome, another one to throw on the bonfire for some future date. Seems like the /fartaunt and /sayt doesn't actually pull any mobs in fact all the reachit tools seem to function, but not actually do anything. Maybe someone else can confirm for RoF2 but I tested it pretty heavily the other night and couldn't get anything to function like it should.

I'm sure it is. I'll get it done soon as I can.

htw

Awesome, another one to throw on the bonfire for some future date. Seems like the /fartaunt and /sayt doesn't actually pull any mobs in fact all the reachit tools seem to function, but not actually do anything. Maybe someone else can confirm for RoF2 but I tested it pretty heavily the other night and couldn't get anything to function like it should.

We do distance checks on all that stuff, so they don't work :)

I can confirm that RoF2 reachit tools do not work. Where they do work in UF correctly.

Not sure if this is a known issue or not, but it seems like trying to use Holyshits or Downshits in Underfoot Melee crashes the client. At least for me on Leetsauce server. I haven't tested anywhere else.

They work ok on EQTitan, so it isn't holyshits/downshits specific. Might be the server.

I have updated the ROF2 build to include all changes I've mentioned. See the readme (or news window at char select), after you've updated.

htw

Not sure if this is a known issue or not, but it seems like trying to use Holyshits or Downshits in Underfoot Melee crashes the client. At least for me on Leetsauce server. I haven't tested anywhere else.
Can you post your holyshits/downshits here, and I can check into it for UF release on your server?

htw

MQ2BagWindow

can it be possible to get this back on the rof2 client...

im currently using an old compile of this plugin and its working not sure why it was removed...

thanks for your amazing works

s0rcier

Sure, if you can maybe tell me wtf plugin you are talking about. ;)

This thread is outstanding emu issues, so I got no idea what plugin you are saying was removed.

htw

LOL. Thanks skid, no idea how I missed that part.

s0rc, the functionality you are asking about is included in mq2mmobugs plugin for the rof2 compile.

htw

/advloot on UF

I was just wondering if it would be possible to get the following commmand/action implemented on eqemu UF version...

Looking at the wiki...

/mqadvloot IgnoreDuplicateLoreCorpse Toggle On/Off - if enabled, corpses with duplicate lore items will be ignored. The commands in UF start with just /advloot not mqadvloot.

I have tried to manually enter IgnoreDuplicateLoreCorpse=True with no luck of it ignoring lore items so right now on the UF compile, if you are using /advloot it gets hung up if you run across a lore item while looting.

Thanks for looking into this.

Sure, don't see why not.

And yeah, since /advloot got added to EQ, then that plugin uses /mqadvloot (even though underfoot didn't have it). I can alias it for the emu's, so either will work.

htw

some...

emu ROF2 client

imgame.cfg
well not sure if i am doing something wrong but ingame.cfg is executed first time a character enters the world... if i camp and come back in game this is not executed

mq2rez
my toon is standing in nexus, i do /rez loot on ... plugin says options is on... the toon accept the rezz zone.. never loot the corpse ... i check the plugin it says loot is off.. so guessing onzoning this setting is getting lost ... i have to use zone.cfg to /rez loot on

thanks for your amazing works
s0rCieR

Last edited:
I'll take a look at rez to see about making it persist.

For ingame.cfg, yes, that's expected - it executes the first time you get in game, after that, camping out to another server/char won't execute it. I could add one that resets at char or server select, so that it will execute each time you transition. I'll put it on list, let you know when done.