one zone warp/fellowship

dust

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I was wondering with the new fellowship system will that make warping to a specific zone possible? I kno w you will beable to do it once in a fellowship but, i am sure the genious we have can figure out how to make itinto a macro.

Interesting thought, has potential, much better than having to take it one zone at a time and probably a lot less likely to be traced.

Good idea

Most likely they will implement something very similar to what your describing. The system already makes use of your bind point to warping more quickly. So im sure this will be added in as well, and if its not right away it will be figured out quickly. Im not sure exactly how the fellowship thing works, so my post is merely assumption. But as i've learned, if its possible.. this crew will figure out the way to do it. :D

I doubt it, My guess is it's all server side...

I do have some idea's to try with it tho.

I was wondering with the new fellowship system will that make warping to a specific zone possible? I kno w you will beable to do it once in a fellowship but, i am sure the genious we have can figure out how to make itinto a macro.

Very nice idea. I'm impressed. :)

Being able to create a campfire/banner without the minimum required amount of people nearby would be handy also, if it's possible.

any news on if anyone has done anything with these suggestions? or if it can be done at all

fellowship

I actualy think this can be done. can it be simulated that you are in a fellowship? Or can we simulate the "gating effect" of going to a campfire?

* bump* since we have warp and piggyzone working. Can this be formed into someting?