Older Expansions - Purchase

SuperU

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm trying to figure out if I can still purchase COTF/TDS anywhere. Do you guys know of any location where I can get a copy?

I know I can just pre-order TBM and get all previous expansions, but with 12 accounts, I'd rather not have to spend the $34 on all of them and ideally just pickup a copy of COTF/TDS for a bit less.

Thanks!

only the newest and latest expansion cost money. so cotf is free by just playing once the new one is released. as fyi.

Pete, I had totally forgotten that the new one opens up COTF. Thanks!

Did TDS offer that much that it'd be worth picking up? Still semi-returning, and haven't even ventured over there since only 3 accounts have the expansion lol.

Purchase the newest expansion and you you receive all the expansion up to the newest expansion. You don't have to buy anything individually.

Pete, I had totally forgotten that the new one opens up COTF. Thanks!

Did TDS offer that much that it'd be worth picking up? Still semi-returning, and haven't even ventured over there since only 3 accounts have the expansion lol.

What Raymerc said in this thread. Whatever you do, do no purchase TDS. Alot of players got deceived by Daybreak a month ago, they ran a 50% of TDS, and the next week later they announced the new expansion for $15 more. Now that might not seem like much of a deceivement, but there were at least 5 or more forum threads asking if the next expansion would unlock all other ones, and noone from Daybreak responded even though I'm sure they were reading it.

They were just milking the cow as usual.

Hey all,

I'm trying to figure out if I can still purchase COTF/TDS anywhere. Do you guys know of any location where I can get a copy?

I know I can just pre-order TBM and get all previous expansions, but with 12 accounts, I'd rather not have to spend the $34 on all of them and ideally just pickup a copy of COTF/TDS for a bit less.

Thanks!

Only from steam, I looked all over 2 weeks ago and could not find the stand-alone expansion cept to dl it from steam.

And I think you have to login steam then play it from there.. So I just bought 5 copies of the new expansion, then I will buy 5 more next month etc lol I also have many accounts =)

Peace!

Perfect.

Thanks for the responses guys!