Ohio teacher molests 5 kids sent to jail

Dealings

Reaction score
saw it on the news, watched, heard the parents crying (literally sobbing and all) about how she had ruined these kids and how they are now different, defiant, angry, and how their lives are gonna need therapy as their innocence was lost. That she drugged them and got them drunk to take advantage of them.

Then I got the rest of the story........................

33 yr old teacher, 17 yr old guys, there was drinking prob pot

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...l?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl6|sec1_lnk1|108090

I got drunk 1st time ever at about 14 (never been an alcoholic and Its rare that I drink at all, 15 was when I was lucky enough to convince a 20 yr old that that I was rico suave (LMAFAO).
Did I need therapy for yrs to recover from that.... nope, cant wait for someone to say, hey sir not all guys are the same.......

For fuck's sake they were 17, and even though someone pointed out on some thread irrelevant that they were all football players, its not like they were choir boys (sick joke inc) guess those guys get the catholic priests.

Fucking retarded those guys should be pissed at the parents, that the booze and cooch train got derrailed, maybe theyll find out that as you grow up all women wont be there paying for shit and chasing their weeners around.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qkq7v6zShc"]South Park - Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy - Cartman Hallmonitor On Sex - YouTube[/ame]

I'd hit it. 2 times. I'd save the 3rd time for rob ^_^

She definitely has a tina fey thing going on with those glasses. I'd give her a conjugal visit if she promised to wear the glasses.

I think the 1st hot teacher was all the way back in the 6th grade

Of course we couldnt appreciate the full potential of what was there but I know I felt happy in my no no place somedays looking at my math teacher even that early on (im my hazy memory she was a smoking hot 20something chick)

Gym teacher in 7th grade was like wtf whats this motherfucker doing in the showers, class is already over when guys were showering.

Oh and for the record if it had been a girl and or my daughter (dont have any of those but still) and it was a dude. she could have been 21 and I woulda said CASTRATE the son of bitch and then give him multiple life sentences LMAO

I just hope that those of us that are parents to sons dont have to live w the anguish some day as our older teens bang a broad, teacher or not (that they didnt get pregnant or get some bad cooties from).

Double standard

Ironically many people share Dealings' sentiments that it is OK for a woman to do something like this but not for a man. I know I would have a bigger problem with a 33 year old guy doing that to 17 year old girls. Fact is, there is outrage over the psychological effects on these "boys" (some being mere months away from being considered "men") and yet no one cares that most of our vets are walking around in a haze after seeing ACTUAL attrocities.

I am not sure how it came up but I doubt any of those "boys" were at home crying about their psychological wounds. More likely one of the dumbasses was bragging on the phone to a buddy and his fat, ugly mother or girlfriend who is jealous of any pretty woman overheard it and made it an issue.

I am sure I sound sexist, but low self esteem is the reason the teacher wanted to hook up with the boys and it is probably the same reason the "anonymous tip" was called in. I can about guarantee that anonymous tip was not one of the Dad's concerned about his kid but rather a scorned mother or girlfriend who was pissed off.

Don't you dare discredit the pain these boys went through.

I bet their hands were THROBBING after all of those high fives.

Just finished reading through the story. Apparently the age of consent is 16 in Ohio. She was arrested and charged because in Ohio it's illegal for teachers to have sex with students.

I wonder if that works for college professors and college students too? Anyways, she will probably be out in 6 months, which I still think it too long for this crime. People no longer accept responsibility for their actions. People at 17 years of age know what's going on and they probably knew why they were going over to her house. They likely went because they wanted to get drunk and have sex.

Anyways I had a similar situation happen to me while life guarding at a country club pool. The mom wasn't that attractive or I probably would have been perfectly fine with it. I was 17 she was in her 30s. If the teacher wasn't hot, the students would have never agreed to go over her house. I'm surprised she didn't use that defense over temporary insanity, which is way over used.

as far as any fat ugly liberal beyotch saying male and female should be treated the same way

why the fuck did u let me pay high insurance rates for being a young male
why the fuck did u not get the draft for both sexes when it was active
why the fuck arent you fighting to get your ass to the front lines of a combat unit (military)
the list is a lot longer

cause you were born different and yes its 2011, men and women are still different, mentally physically,emotionally and socially at the very least, dont take my word for it plenty of valid scientific proof to back it up

I also have to agree, if there is a law that says you have to paint your side of the house red and u get fined, bitch all you want, youll have to answer for breaking the law, then fight it and change it.

4 yrs for basically partying w 17 yr olds is excessive, other scenarios there are 18 yr old HS guys and there are 20ish teachers (asking for trouble imo) but in theory some 22+ teacher could go to jail for getting banged by an 18 yr old student, fucking retarded to say the least

Fire her? sure,try to publicly humiliate her and send her to jail and make the school vulnerable to vulture lawyers that could be trying to sue for large ammts of dough........

Maybe these guys grow a real pair and say their parents are fuck tards and sue them for emotianal damages

Last edited:
Hrm, not sure where this fits in but:
20101021.gif

While I don't condone teacher / student relationships, these boys were of legal age.

Do I think she should have fired for unprofessionalism? Yes

Should she be charged with molestation ? Hell No, it's rediculous

It's bound to happen, boys of this age are horny dogs, hot teacher fantasy, showering her with affection...:rolleyes:

Fire the chick, and I would have the same thoughts either way, male or female

"Earlier testimony from a defense psychologist indicated Schuler's medical and physical ailments combined with her vegan diet and use of alcohol and antidepressant were a 'perfect storm' "

WTF does vegan diet have anything to do with what she did. That's so far off the mark, it's not even funny.

I'm a vegan. Can I go kill someone and say I did it because I'm a vegan, and have that be a valid defense?

In any case, this is just a scenario blown out of proportion. School teacher / student is one of the greatest fantasies of all time. Hell, even I had the hots for a few of my male teachers in high school. I totally would have fucked one if I had the chance...lol :eek: =X

Fire the teacher and move on.

I think the problem arose because she was a vegan. She had a desperate need to eat meat.

:rolleyes:

"Earlier testimony from a defense psychologist indicated Schuler's medical and physical ailments combined with her vegan diet and use of alcohol and antidepressant were a 'perfect storm' "

WTF does vegan diet have anything to do with what she did. That's so far off the mark, it's not even funny.

I'm a vegan. Can I go kill someone and say I did it because I'm a vegan, and have that be a valid defense?

In any case, this is just a scenario blown out of proportion. School teacher / student is one of the greatest fantasies of all time. Hell, even I had the hots for a few of my male teachers in high school. I totally would have fucked one if I had the chance...lol :eek: =X

Fire the teacher and move on.

Hrm, for some reason, I always took you for a male lol. Normally I'm pretty good at determining the gender of someone just by the way they speak in their posts. Ah well.