NOT SUSPENDED

x5 here all fine all 5 using petes bot, my main just uses melee.

There are rules of thumb to go by when botting or doing anything mq related tbh.

1. don't let anyone see it if you can help it.
2. go to a less populated zone.
3. be mindful of miss tells etc.
4. no afk macros if you can help it, especially in an open zone.
5. don't be an idiot.

Most of this is just common sense and with anything risky you should access the situation and then proceed. Ppl love instance gratification so bans are to be expected.

the suggestions u mention have all to do w how to use non active hacks

whats getting people it seems are active plugings (hacks) in pop

1. wether people see u or dont
2. wether instance or not
3. missing tells? (didnt know that could lead to a ban or suspension)
4. afk ing in an open zone or not may lead to someone reporting u (not what this wave seems to be about)
5. don't be an idiot (solid one there :)

I haven't logged in to all of my accounts yet, but of the 5 or so I use regularly none have been suspended as of this moment.

I stopped loading Warp, Piggyzone, Reachit Speed and any other of the known 'insta-ban' plugins back in Dec 2011 after the multi ban waves that year. But I do use DoCracks and things like Fastmem, Melee, MoveUtils, exchange, target and so on. With only one or two exceptions, the hacks I use are obvious only to me and not readily discernible to the casual observer (map, HUD, Exp/DPS and TTS).

Keeping my fingers crossed that none of what I do use trips any log entries server side.

I think the missing tell thing comes in for doing afk stuff. I've had a GM send me a tell a couple years ago asking what I was up to. I answered and questioned why he was sending me a tell cause I had no open petitions, and he said he was just checking that I wasn't running a 3d party program to automate tasks while AFK. Once i responded to him like 10 times and kept doing what i was doing he said to have a good day and I couldnt reply to him anymore

4. afk ing in an open zone or not may lead to someone reporting u (not what this wave seems to be about)

checking that I wasn't running a 3d party program to automate tasks while AFK

there were a few missions people used to use and abuse no matter how many folks warned that they were being "WATCHED" so yea if u bring heat or do stuff that is already has heat brought on it you are tempting fate.

I agree.

I stopped using anything active after my main got banned nearly a year ago. I use a combo of bot.mac and Dev macs. All 12 of my accounts are safe as of now.

I suspect the people getting hit are the random people asking, "hey, I cant get warp or /zone to work, how do I fix it", then people proceed to tell them it's dangerous, then they say I dont care etc etc.

I have to agree with Hoppy. Stupid people committing stupid acts are going to get busted. It's not rocket science here. HIGH RISK means YOU'RE GONNA GET BUSTED DUMMY.

i was referring to over all hacking not just this one case cause there will always been bans i presume. The rest of that is for ppl who wanna be dicks and report you.. lol i've never had it happen to me but oh man some ppl can't wait to report others. Hell some of those gun ho ppl are my friends haha!. So not letting anyone not trusted by you sees you is just increasing the likeliness of you not getting reported and a gm monitoring you etc.. if that even still happens with eqs state.

But over all point is bot macro is very safe if you follow it as intended.

7 accounts on progression. No actives.

Heavy modbot use with some AFKish XPing.
mq2melee etc.

I've gone through 21 of my 44 and none of them have been affected. I didn't expect to be hit since the riskiest thing I use is AutoGroup and AutoAcceptTrades.

I had 2 of my 4 accounts suspended, but it was due to being stupid plain and simple. So I accept it and will wait till my suspensions are lifted and be good..

10 accounts, none suspended. But I haven't logged in for a couple months either.

I've gone through 21 of my 44 and none of them have been affected. I didn't expect to be hit since the riskiest thing I use is AutoGroup and AutoAcceptTrades.

Do you have your own guild? How far along are you in VOA progression? ROF? Do you do the TOV dragons by yourself?

12 accounts standard mq2 compile. AFK xping for 4+ days straight plenty of times and no bans/suspension.

10 accounts, none suspended. But I haven't logged in for a couple months either.

Yeah, this. Had a stretch in October where I played 18+ hours a day (I'm a telecommuter so...) but haven't logged in more than twice (to move plat onto two characters/accounts that always remain gold).

Do you have your own guild? How far along are you in VOA progression? ROF? Do you do the TOV dragons by yourself?

Yes, I have my own guild (two, actually. One on CT and one on FV) since that's the safest route, given the, uh, "tools" I use. I have one group that has completed VoA progression (group level) but overall I haven't progressed much thru VoA at all. I've focused on developing what I have (levels, AA) during my spurts of activity. I haven't bought RoF on any accounts, though I'll probably get it on one and poke around a bit. Haven't heard anything that makes me feel like I HAVE to have this expansion.

What's particularly funny is, probably 30 of my accounts were bought from or worked on by members here. :)

EDIT: More ontopic, 44 of 44, clear.

Last edited:
Not suspended either. but of course, all I ever use is MQ2melee and fastmem religiously these days and thats it.